Jamai Raja

My thoughts on episode 204

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So Sid started his attempts in getting the shattered Patel family back together...firstly he tried it the old fashion way but talking to Roshni into listening to her father side of the sad tale, that really did not work out well because it ended with her saying she want him out of their lives now...

Shiv is like Sid I must say...he loves to bother his wife and we saw him doing that by emptying out the neatly packed suitcase and then he dancing with her...still I am liking this new jodi...

DD decision of sending Shiv away is the right one on her part...the dude left and never returned so she wants nothing to do with him now, hence he has to leave...

Nani is the DD in DuShi relationship...just like how DD was in SidNi relationship...

Beeji scenes with Roshni always makes me smile, I just love her she tried to make Roshni understand...

Mr Khurana still giving Simran the cold shoulder which isngood on his part...she deserves such treatment...

Sid and his Mr X scene was so hilarious I am loving Shiv and Sid together... they will definitely make the Patel women run insane...

And at last Sid once more trying to make Roshni stop DD from sending Shiv to rehab centre...which might not work because Roshni wants that man gone...

Cool episode we had and it deserves...
Edited by stephie34 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love your review! As always awesome ðŸ˜Š Sid tried his best to explain Roshni. ðŸ˜‰ Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovely review ðŸ˜Š Edited by .chandni. - 8 years ago
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome review as usual...😊 Loved dushi dance and sid cute smile throughout the epi and how he tried to convince roshni listen to her dad's side of a story...😊 
stephie34 thumbnail
Thanks guys glad you liked it
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
good review love shiv and sid 😳
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the late comment - but fabulous review of the episode!! GIFS were amazing as usual ! ðŸ˜‰
stephie34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skinnypal

Sorry for the late comment - but fabulous review of the episode!! GIFS were amazing as usual ! ðŸ˜‰

thanks...😃