Satrangi Sasural

Kuch Tho Chakkar Hai..

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Tis is abt Girish. Isn't it curious tht he has turned so good all of a sudden ?? πŸ˜• Earlier I pointed out tht he might be in love wid a girl or having a girlfriend. The phone call makes it all the more suspicious. Either he has a girlfriend or he's having contact wid the father who at the moment is rotting in jail 🀒 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i too felt girish behaviour little bit fishy...bt i dnt think so its a matter of GF bt dnt know why i felt its something related to gattu or may be as u said prahlad 🀒 finger crossed..
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yup, something fishy is definitely going on with Girish :/ Yeh girlfriend ka idea toh maine socha hi nahi πŸ˜² The first person who came to my mind was Gattu πŸ€’ πŸ˜† I seriously hope Girish's tension is about anything else apart from that creep πŸ₯±
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
seems like gattu is on all our minds these days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€’
i hope he's not on cvs mind and will be making his grand entrance once again 

You're all right,  something is definitely wrong with Girish :/ Whether its a good/bad thing we have to wait and see. 
Maybe he borrowed some money to help with household expense and he doesnt want them to know so he can't call the person home? or he's doing some galat kaam πŸ₯±

also what is wrong is kasturi? :/ did they say what illness she is suffering from? 

Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

seems like gattu is on all our minds these days πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€’

i hope he's not on cvs mind and will be making his grand entrance once again 

You're all right,  something is definitely wrong with Girish :/ Whether its a good/bad thing we have to wait and see. 
Maybe he borrowed some money to help with household expense and he doesnt want them to know so he can't call the person home? or he's doing some galat kaam πŸ₯±

also what is wrong is kasturi? :/ did they say what illness she is suffering from? 

That Gattu's track really scarred me πŸ˜­πŸ˜† I don't think any other onscreen villain has creeped me out the way he did πŸ€’ Lolz 

I don't think Kasturi is seriously ill... she seemed okay when she was talking to Aarushi on the phoneπŸ€” I think she just had fever or something...
stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
something is definitely up