Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone! I am new here, and have been catching up on Manmarzian episodes! I used to be active on IF - Beintehaa forum. Loved that show, however when it ended, didnt have any show to watch. Recently caught a glimpse of this show on TV and it seemed good and refreshing and i wasnt wrong! loving the show so far! :)
I find Neil and Arjun super HOT๐Ÿ˜ณ Neil's friendship with Sam is cute but i totally thought there might be something with him and Radhika! However I havent seen any such posts on this forum regarding the two of them, so am i the only one who thought they might get together?? 
Instead I'm seeing posts of a potential Radhika-Arjun which i definately do NOT want! :/ Sam and Arjun and awesome together, even though Arjun's character is mysterious and questionable right now, they defs make a killer jodi. I hope its Sam-Arjun and Neil-Radhika! Oh yeah, and Saral boils my blood LOL. anyways so yeah jsut wanted to know if im the only one who saw Neil Radhika having some potential, and why are Radhika Arjun being paired? Am i missing something? 
Hi there! First of all welcome to the forum:)

Regarding your question; Well, until last week everyone was so sure it was Arjun-Sam and Neil-Radhika There were some Neil-Radhika posts on the forum too๐Ÿ˜†..maybe if you back track you will find them. I am too lazy to search ๐Ÿ˜† but ever since this week there have been some Arjun-Radhika shippers ( surprising I know) but I have seen sightings of these people on twitter and on the forum who have been going on and on and on about how these two will ultimatley get together in the long run๐Ÿค” coz they had a measely 3 scenes which gives enough reason that Arjun and Radhika are destined. I too am hoping against hope they ditch the idea of Arjun-Radhika coz Radhika-Neil and Sam- Arjun have so much more story telling potential. There is nothing officially decided or announced on the jodis but this is where it rests right now. I personally think the producers and writers themselves haven't decided where they want to go with the love stories and are gaging audience reactions before they close in on the final jodis. And audiences are loving Arjun-Sam and Neil-Radhika respectively.
Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 8 years ago
Hi Anku. Welcowe 2 the forum.. Ur POV is similar 2 mine. I too want SamArj and RaNeil oly..
Hi! Welcome to the Forum! Glad you have caught up with Manmarzian, and are enjoying it!!
I am also shipping Arjun and Samaira. These two had the sizzling chemistry since the day they met. And i really hope cvs don't mess up with them and change this pair, i would be furious ! lol but yes i have seen a few who are shipping Radhika and Arjun; for reasons i don't know. I just don't find any connection between radhika and arjun that would eventually turn into romance, but i do see it for Arjun and Samaira.

Maybe Radhika's pair would be Neil. 

and as for Saral - he annoys me... this guy is just plain old schooled and needs to calm down. lol
Edited by ..sahana.. - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Hi there! First of all welcome to the forum:)

Regarding your question; Well, until last week everyone was so sure it was Arjun-Sam and Neil-Radhika There were some Neil-Radhika posts on the forum too๐Ÿ˜†..maybe if you back track you will find them. I am too lazy to search ๐Ÿ˜† but ever since this week there have been some Arjun-Radhika shippers ( surprising I know) but I have seen sightings of these people on twitter and on the forum who have been going on and on and on about how these two will ultimatley get together in the long run๐Ÿค” coz they had a measely 3 scenes which gives enough reason that Arjun and Radhika are destined. I too am hoping against hope they ditch the idea of Arjun-Radhika coz Radhika-Neil and Sam- Arjun have so much more story telling potential. There is nothing officially decided or announced on the jodis but this is where it rests right now. I personally think the producers and writers themselves haven't decided where they want to go with the love stories and are gaging audience reactions before they close in on the final jodis. And audiences are loving Arjun-Sam and Neil-Radhika respectively.

and not to forget those scenes were not remotely friendly nor romantic. Arjun clearly had no interest in Radhika...๐Ÿ˜†
^^Exactly Sahana! I think Arjun had more chemistry with the walls in those scenes than with Radhika๐Ÿ˜† Neil is just perfect for Radhika man! Don't these people test chemistry between actors before they choose pairings? Even visually Arjun/Radhika look so so odd! Hmm. I hope they don't go there unless they are on a mission to destroy their show!
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

^^Exactly Sahana! I think Arjun had more chemistry with the walls in those scenes than with Radhika๐Ÿ˜† Neil is just perfect for Radhika man! Don't these people test chemistry between actors before they choose pairings? Even visually Arjun/Radhika look so so odd! Hmm. I hope they don't go there unless they are on a mission to destroy their show!

๐Ÿ˜† lol ikr! 
Just because Arjun looked at Radhika doesn't make them a future couple.. And its quite upsetting to see Aham and Monica dance for the award show.. but i'll skip that as just an off screen performance and have nothing to do with the show.. and btw starplus better do something to maintain and improve this show in so many ways. 
^^ Yep! I saw that๐Ÿ˜† I was a little taken aback honestly! It is still early days for the show but maybe Shravan or Kash were not available to perform?๐Ÿ˜• I mean they could have easily taken Kashmira. She is a good dancer too but apparently only Monica is nominated  and since Aham has had Mahabharata behind him and this association with SP they decided to take him? Who knows! Yes, SP needs to do something abt the promotion ASAP and make the story more transparent as to where they are going with the relationships  and friendships else viewers will just move on. Edited by Heavens_Kiss - 8 years ago
Welcome to the forum. We are also thinking how can arjun radz pair happens. Heck they don't have sparks and chemistry yaar. Their names don't match.
Originally posted by ..sahana..

and not to forget those scenes were not remotely friendly nor romantic. Arjun clearly had no interest in Radhika...๐Ÿ˜†
That,'s bothering me..Arjun has no interest in Radz..Radz is not interested in him too..but as time pasees 'both forced to live with each other..then Radz teach him to love..,and make him human...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข...blahhh..Common plot of all Ekta mayya stories...if it's going to that way,...no one will  watch this manmani by CVs..