Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

   
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

LATEST PROMO FR D WEEK IS OUT[14th May] - with WU (Page 6)

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Joined: 15 March 2015
Posts: 7073

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njan20



yes Rebecca I have pity on Ranveer .. Cry he stuck between the two ladies one whom he loved her more than anything torturing him in the name of Love and another whom he called his best friend threatening him for her unborn illegitimate child and taking advantage of his goodness.. 

yup.. i hate d 2nd one more fr d obvious reason.. LOLWink
shez actin as if hez d one hu impregnated her, bt now hez not givin her d right she deserves.. AngryAngry
n how cn a woman ever evr ask a man or rather blackmail a man 2 accept her bachha and her, if its not his..!! Dead

amba s far more wrse.. askin her son2 accept an illegitimate child [ or rather pillow i suppose] and a characterless woman.. AngryAngryAngry

n ishani.. forcin ritika on2 him without even havin a proper or solid reason fr that..AngryDead
all d ladies in RV's life make his life a hell ... Cry

 i hope Ish soon cums bak2 him cuz once she cums2 know that ritika s d killer, she ll never leave RV alone wid ritika.. n ll protect him at any cost..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue
Ishani cn b pretty violent wen it cums2 matters abt RV..LOLWink
so i cn expect her2 give a big slap2 ritika.. Evil Smile
after all shez d one hu killed her mom n stole her dear hubby frm her.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

njan20

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Joined: 15 March 2015
Posts: 7073

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wrizaa

tfs... cvs have gone crazy. .

yup they hve AngryAngryAngry
njan20 Goldie
njan20
njan20

Joined: 24 November 2014
Posts: 2074

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

Originally posted by njan20



yes Rebecca I have pity on Ranveer .. Cry he stuck between the two ladies one whom he loved her more than anything torturing him in the name of Love and another whom he called his best friend threatening him for her unborn illegitimate child and taking advantage of his goodness.. 

yup.. i hate d 2nd one more fr d obvious reason.. LOLWink
shez actin as if hez d one hu impregnated her, bt now hez not givin her d right she deserves.. AngryAngry
n how cn a woman ever evr ask a man or rather blackmail a man 2 accept her bachha and her, if its not his..!! Dead

amba s far more wrse.. askin her son2 accept an illegitimate child [ or rather pillow i suppose] and a characterless woman.. AngryAngryAngry

n ishani.. forcin ritika on2 him without even havin a proper or solid reason fr that..AngryDead
all d ladies in RV's life make his life a hell ... Cry

 i hope Ish soon cums bak2 him cuz once she cums2 know that ritika s d killer, she ll never leave RV alone wid ritika.. n ll protect him at any cost..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongue
Ishani cn b pretty violent wen it cums2 matters abt RV..LOLWink
so i cn expect her2 give a big slap2 ritika.. Evil Smile
after all shez d one hu killed her mom n stole her dear hubby frm her.. 

yeah Ritika is behaving over sweetly as she has done nothing.. its high time CVS should reveal her true colours if not to Ishveer but at least to viewers.. dnt know y they r keeping suspense for long.. she committed two murders and roaming scot-free till now.. Angry want to Ishveer give her slap hard after knowing her intentions.. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaValentin

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Joined: 15 March 2015
Posts: 7073

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njan20


yeah Ritika is behaving over sweetly as she has done nothing.. its high time CVS should reveal her true colours if not to Ishveer but at least to viewers.. dnt know y they r keeping suspense for long.. she committed two murders and roaming scot-free till now.. Angry want to Ishveer give her slap hard after knowing her intentions.. Angry

yeah.. n d way she pretended aftr d kiss, as if she ws gonna tell evry1 abt it n "sacrifice" RV..AngryDead
i doubt if they ll ever show her dark shade in dis decade.. AngryAngryAngry

stupid cvs Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

njan20fanktlk

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Joined: 31 December 2014
Posts: 3431

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:25am | IP Logged
TFS rubicaa
god known when we will get math golden days backCry
tired with current track specialy with ishani's waste mhantaAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSnjan20RebeccaValentin

njan20 Goldie
njan20
njan20

Joined: 24 November 2014
Posts: 2074

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

Originally posted by njan20


yeah Ritika is behaving over sweetly as she has done nothing.. its high time CVS should reveal her true colours if not to Ishveer but at least to viewers.. dnt know y they r keeping suspense for long.. she committed two murders and roaming scot-free till now.. Angry want to Ishveer give her slap hard after knowing her intentions.. Angry

yeah.. n d way she pretended aftr d kiss, as if she ws gonna tell evry1 abt it n "sacrifice" RV..AngryDead
i doubt if they ll ever show her dark shade in dis decade.. AngryAngryAngry

stupid cvs Angry


Nd in all this mess Ranveer became puppet.. poor Rv.. Cry he can't move out in his life without Ishani.. he loved her so much.. Cry
RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Joined: 15 March 2015
Posts: 7073

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnzila

TFS rubicaa
god known when we will get math golden days backCry
tired with current track specialy with ishani's waste mhantaAngry

yeah tnzila.. wish v cud get our golden days bak...CryCry
ishveer frndship phase [b4 chirag ws introduced]
ishveer aftr marriage cute nokh jokh track
n of courseee
d romance track...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i seriously doubt if v ll ever get any of dis again..Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

njan20tellme

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Joined: 15 January 2015
Posts: 3432

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
OHh noooCryCry
What are they doing? they're jst spoiling our lovely showCryCryCry
& RV's character by giving him Vi - shades !! really hate u cvs for this !


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

njan20RebeccaValentin

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Radhika's latest pic!

Author: -RadzLuvShakti   Replies: 0   Views: 617

-RadzLuvShakti 0 617 11 May 2015 at 6:44am by -RadzLuvShakti
Latest Drama.. Ritika is to be hospitalized

2 3

Author: Rad75   Replies: 19   Views: 3967

Rad75 19 3967 27 April 2015 at 9:09pm by Div1409
Latest SOS promo frm Ish..

2 3 4 5

Author: RebeccaValentin   Replies: 32   Views: 2915

RebeccaValentin 32 2915 13 April 2015 at 1:02pm by RebeccaValentin
Nesha Latest pic from dance rehearsals

Author: -RadzLuvShakti   Replies: 4   Views: 1608

-RadzLuvShakti 4 1608 12 April 2015 at 12:18pm by -RadzLuvShakti
latest onlocation of MATH

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54

Author: fannycool   Replies: 429   Views: 14378

fannycool 429 14378 12 April 2015 at 10:01am by RebeccaValentin

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index