Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

LATEST PROMO FR D WEEK IS OUT[14th May] - with WU (Page 5)

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged
after reading this i will continue not watching
colors have a bad habbit of triangles
they did this in madhubala too
tried ti shove the 3rd angle down our throats
but we never accepted him at all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

njan20RebeccaValentin

njan20 Goldie
njan20
njan20

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

Originally posted by njan20

TFS Rebecca.. Embarrassed nd agree with each and every word.. dnt know what CVS trying to prove by suddenly showing Shikar the great.. fed up by this show now CVS ne khichdi bana di hai.. can't tolerate Ishani's mahanta.. y she is sacrificing her love for that disgusting women Ri.. Angry

yup.. i hate shikhar the great so much now..Angry
esp aftr seeing d latest OLV where RV apologizes 2 him while dis guy is busy in taunting him n askin him2 congratulate him fr his marriage..!! how cn he do dis ruthlessly, wen he knows that RV is hurt ?! Angry
that ws shitty..

yup.. dis show is now completely spoiled.. donno how they ll redeem it if they ever hve d idea of doin so..

n yeah dis Ish s killin herself n RV in d name of mahaanta..AngryDead

bt ders one thing that i wonder so much.. HOw cn that vamp hate such a sweety lyk Ish.. Shez cruel2 evry 1 she luvs.. [2 RV by breakin his hrt, 2 her mom by lying that shez a murderer etc ] Bt shez way tooo nice2 riitka.. how cn she even think abt hurting her?! Dat grl is so concerned abt dis vamp that she decides2 sacrifice her life n her luv's life.. i really felt bad wen she tied that auspicious thing2 ritika..Ouch

both ish n RV ll surely hve a hrt attack if they cum2 know her true colors.. AngryLOL

Yeah.. how can Shikhar expect from RV to congratulate him for his marriage as Rv's heart already broken in pieces.. Ishani can never redeem in viewer's eyes as she is behaving beyond her limits and yes I dnt like the way Ishani behaving with Ri is all guddy guddy.. and I ws astonished in the scene where Ishani tying Ri that red thread to save her from bad things.. while Ishani is unaware about the fact that whatever bad things happening in her life coz of that Ri.. Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RebeccaValentin

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsShaktiArora

I have faith on shakti and arjun
Shakti said that IshVeer wl b back together soon
N when reporters asked abt whom wl ishani end up wd Arjun said obviously and looked up at shakti
Idk um watching dz crap believing these 2 
Um still watching dz crap for shakti
N if cross marriage happens i won't even watch it fot shakti as well
N ya coming to RV smirking at Ish when he kissed her was due to his love acc to.me
He thot that he succeeded n the plan in breaking ishani's marriage so he smirked lyk dat
Or may b he z trying to show ish how much he hates her n he z trying to hide his love by giving ds cruel expressions..

hmmm cud b dat way..
bt woteva.. it doesnt suit him to be honest...
only innocent childish smiles suit him cuz hez such a sweet hrt n a cutie pie.. 
makin him give such smirkes is  Thumbs Down
cvs Angry

yup i trust shakti.. he keeps on sayin that these r jus ups and downs in ishveer life, bt they ll get bak 2gether... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawranjan20

RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .chandni.

after reading this i will continue not watching
colors have a bad habbit of triangles
they did this in madhubala too
tried ti shove the 3rd angle down our throats
but we never accepted him at all

yup.. colors doin d same here also..
n r gonna get d same result...
Hez okay as long as he doesnt disturb ishveer.. 
none ll accept d 3rd angle if he interferes in ishveer life or love.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshaMawranjan20YD.AH

RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Yeah.. how can Shikhar expect from RV to congratulate him for his marriage as Rv's heart already broken in pieces.. Ishani can never redeem in viewer's eyes as she is behaving beyond her limits and yes I dnt like the way Ishani behaving with Ri is all guddy guddy.. and I ws astonished in the scene where Ishani tying Ri that red thread to save her from bad things.. while Ishani is unaware about the fact that whatever bad things happening in her life coz of that Ri.. Angry

yeah dat ws very cruel on his side.. 
mockin him like that..  while holdin Ish's hands.. looked like he did dat on purpose..  AngryAngry
Donno wot hez tryin2 prove..  AngryAngryAngry
omg our poor RV.. CryCry

yeah.. she ll surely get a hrt attack wen she cums2 know that ritika s d one hu killed Falguni.. i wish ish gives her a very big slap as soon as she cums2 know dat.. n RV is free2 slap her2.. n sherman2.. D vamp has badly damaged all d three of them.. AngryAngry

njan20

Moonwhite IF-Dazzler
Moonwhite
Moonwhite

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
this show is too dragging .i cant tolerant this Angry

njan20

njan20 Goldie
njan20
njan20

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

yeah dat ws very cruel on his side.. 
mockin him like that..  while holdin Ish's hands.. looked like he did dat on purpose..  AngryAngry
Donno wot hez tryin2 prove..  AngryAngryAngry
omg our poor RV.. CryCry

yeah.. she ll surely get a hrt attack wen she cums2 know that ritika s d one hu killed Falguni.. i wish ish gives her a very big slap as soon as she cums2 know dat.. n RV is free2 slap her2.. n sherman2.. D vamp has badly damaged all d three of them.. AngryAngry

yes Rebecca I have pity on Ranveer .. Cry he stuck between the two ladies one whom he loved her more than anything torturing him in the name of Love and another whom he called his best friend threatening him for her unborn illegitimate child and taking advantage of his goodness.. 

RebeccaValentin

wrizaa Goldie
wrizaa
wrizaa

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
tfs... cvs have gone crazy. .

RebeccaValentin

Go to top