Jodha Akbar

akdha os-The beginning of the new life

Savi.23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys..I'm here with my new crazy os..🀣i have told you na..im not a writter..and there will be some mistakes as I was very sleepy when i wrote this.actualy i completed it just now...so don't care too much about mistakes..πŸ˜ƒ

"listnen mister..I'll never ever give birth to your dirty blood..I'll abort this sinner.."she yelld her maxium voice.her words made his blood boiled with anger.also he felt a pain.he was hurt.he was hurt to hearing she say to his baby as dirty blood and sinner.he gritted his teeth and said"you can call me as whatever you want..but..don't dare to call my baby like that..and if you love to your family, then don't even think to harm my baby..understood.."he said gritting his teeth.Hearing his word she shokingly looked at him.she knew if she went againts him in this case,she will loose her family.she knew it no use to argue with him further but she didn't give up"but I filled for divorce..we will leagely seperate after few mon.."she couldn't say further.his roar sound inturrupt to her making her like a staue.
"Enough..i want my baby..thats it..if you want i can use the law for that..so no more arguments..i want my baby.."saying this he disapeared from there.she almost fell on to the bed.she cride her heartout cursing to him,cursing to his babby saying dirty blood,cursing to her parents who forced her to this marriage with him.cursing to whole world.she is jodha.who married jalal for her parents sake.but she hate him.but she don't know why but she hate him.she want to freed herself from him.he didnt have do anything wrong to her.but she hurt him saying differents thing.but he,he silently listnened to her without saying anything.she didn't alow him to even touch her and he too didn't forced her to anything.she filled for divorse and he agreed to it.not beacause he too hate her but he love her.
Oneday he came to home fully drunk.he was not in his scene.when he entered their room he saw jodha in her night gown.he gazed at her with pure love and desire for her.he went near her and hug her from back and started to kissing her with love.she forzed for a moment.when she came to her scene she is on the bed and he is kissing her neck passionately.she tried to come out from his grip but all vain.her eyes filled with tears.she couldn't do anything.
she is 9 month pregnet now.these past months have changed everythings in her life.every day she wished to feel the movemonts of their baby with him.but he never came to her.but he tookcare of her always but from distance.she felt his lips on her forehead whenever she is sleeping.how much she wanted to open her eyes and look at him.but she feared thinking he will not kissed her again if she did it.she yearned to talk with him.to tell him how she felt about him.how much she love him but she hadn't a chance.She died from inside in every second remebering the words which she used to call their innocent baby and him.
She sobbed everyday thinking about it.
she dilivered the baby.he is a baby boy.he completely like his father.her family,his family every one came to see the newborn heire and his mother.they all were wished to her.she could see the happiness in his eyes.his eyes were shine with happy tears when he took the baby in his arm for the fist time.his was smile wide.she was gazing at him with love filed eyes hoping that he will look at her and thank to her kissing her forehead.but never he thanked her or even looked at her.her heart ached.she shattered.Her eyes filled with hot tears.they fell from the corner of her beautiful eyes.she closed her eyes and and bit her lower lip hard to hold her pain in front of him.she opened her eyes when she felt movement beside her.he had placed the baby on the bed.she saw he softy kissed his little hands and forehead caressing his little head.jodha hold his hand and called him in a very law tone hoping that this time he'll talk to her.
"J..jalal.."but her heart shattered to thousond pices seeing him removing his hand from her and went out from the room.her hot tears soaked the pillow.she sit on the bed comfortbly then took the baby in to her arms.she hugged him softly and cried her heartout.
"I'm s..sorry angel..im sor..ry...please forgive your mama..will you forgive me na..see...your dady is angry with your mama..i know..i did a sin..i was a fool..i love you angel.."saying she kissed his forehead.
"you are my little jalal.."she said gazing at him with a smile.
"i love your dady very much..i can't live without both of you..you both are my life.."her voice shakenly escape from her mouth.
"here"he handed a latter to her.she surprised and opened the latter.its about their divorce case.she looke at him with teary eyes.he look away from her and said"we have go to the cought after four days..be ready.."saying tihis he turned to go but stopped.she hugged him from back..
"please jalal..i don't want to leave both of you..please forgive me..please..i love you. .i can't live without you.please.ill beg from you..not for me...but for salim..don't try to go away from me..I'll die.."she cried.she wanted to say more.but word didn't come out.how can she even think about stay away from them.he closed his eyes to control his tears.he can't see even a single tear from her eyes.he took a long brath and finaly spoke.
"but you are the one..who filed that case and..you can only dismiss it..ok..I'll allow you to stay here but only as salim's mother,not my wife.."his words like accid to her.he was about to go from there but stopped and said"but you will see my dirty blood everyday..and you will spend all the with that sinner..I'm sorry for this.."saying this he went from there.she fell from her knees.how can she bear that pain.but she must bear beacause they were her words which she called to her own son.she cried hugging her knees.she cursed to herself.
"God..I'm..a sinner.."she cried not only that day but everyday.
she entered the room.there he was in deep sleep laying againts to the headboard of the bed.and salim is beside to him.she went near him and made him lay on the bed comfortably.she sit close to him and gazed at his face lovingly while caressing his hair.She kissed his forehead and said in a law tone
"Don't try to go away from me..you are only mine..my jalal..I'll not let you go or leave me..right..i love you.."placing small pecks on his all over face she covered him with a blancket.then she too layid beside salim and fell to a deep sleep while gazing at her love.

please see below..
Edited by savindi.db - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi.23 thumbnail
in the morning he came to the room for give salim to her.she went to him.to very close to him.their faces are very colse to each other.they are looking into their eyes.he gave salim to her without breaking the eyelock.their eyes filed with love.she lovingly kissed his corner of lip while taking salim in to her arms and said"takecare..i love you.."sayinv this she went to the bed with salim.
he felt like he found the pease which he tried to find in past months.he went from their.his face lited up.he was about to sit in the car but before he looked at the balckeny.there was she lovingly looking at him with salim in her arms.he felt like his life is complete.
he entered to the room.today he was late than other day.He saw his son and WIFE peacefuly sleep on the bed.he slowly went near to his wife.anyone can tell that she have cried a lot.he caressed her head and slowly bent and kissed on her forehead.he was about to go but felt something on his colar of his shirt.she was holding his colar tightly.she slowly opend her eyes and tiredly asked"when will you stop this drama.."he looed into her eyes then was about to go but she stopped him.she got up and sat on the floor placing her head on his lap and said while crying"you want to me to hurt for everything i did na..that's why..you act like you hate me..I'm suffering jalal..I'm suffering..from memories of those days..whenever when i see salim..when you didnt even look at me nor talk with me..but i can't bear that pain anymore..I'll go from your life but tell me you don't love me"then she looked at him.tears are streaming down her face.he caressed her hair and kissed her forehead.she closed her eyes to feel him.he took her in his arm and made her lay on the bed.he placed his forehead with her.
"you never go anywhere..how can i live without you..you are my life.."saying he again kissed her forehead.and then said"I'm sorry..me too did a wrong.."hearing his words she mischiviously smiled through her tears.
"if you didn't do that..how can we get our little jalal.."he chuckeled.the tears which he controled in past few minute now fell down from his eyes as happy tears.she wiped his tears kissed his eyes.they looked at salim who is in peaceful sleep like an angel.then she got and idea and dramaticly said"look..salim is very lucky na..see..he can sleep in your arms whenever..But poor me..i dont know even how it will feel.."he smiled at her innocents.then asked
"want to feel it.."
"Yes.."she ecxitedly said.then got up and took her in his arm.then sat on the bed leaning againt to the headboard while she is on his lap resting her head on his sholder.he hug her very tightly.she closed her eyes to feel his warm.
"How is it.."he whispered sending shivers down on her spine.
"Hmm..great.."
"Only great?"
"Hmm..like a heaven.."
They both closed their eyes and slept peacefuly in eachothers arm,starting their the new life...

~the END~

my other stories

Akdha ss-How Can I Live Without You...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4298496

Akdha ss-Im Only And Only Yours...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4302695

Akdha ss-My Love...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4349878

Akdha os-They Found Their Life From Eachother...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4347769

Akdha os-His True Love...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4365107
Savi.23 thumbnail
so..how is it..leave your comment and likes..
Tehzeeb89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌ
it was awesome!!!!!
all emotion (😊 πŸ˜­  πŸ˜‘  β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜ƒ)  packed in ur os!!!!

misspotter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome story nd thnks for pm
meeramiss18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Truly a cute and lovely os loved it dear😊
Paradise_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome!!