Qubool Hai

Sanam2's sudden downfall--more Magic than Aahil - Page 2

Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Though I dont like a pregnant woman kicked out like that, I think it is a nightmare or dream, but Sanam 2 is getting the fruit of her actions. She ended where she started her journey, like her mother said. She deserves whatever is happening now. This was the same woman who was selling Seher to someone, responsible for the situation Sanam is in. Acted infront of everyone, making Aahil the bad guy, fooled him, killed Sulaiman Chacha, the doctor n nurse, humilated her mother n also is playing with Nazia's life. Whatever she gets is because of whatever she did. Aahil tried to play straight but she did play dirty games. He tried to punish her straight for what she did. Even after falling down, she screams on top of her voice as Begum of Bhopal.  
And maybe even Aahil being close to Sanam is helping. But, still I feel bad for the baby, its life n dont want a pregnant woman to be kicked out.Maybe it was a dream.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

^^ Mandy yes- I cringed only at the last scene. I am sure Aahil would not kick a pregnant woman out like that. But my cringe was reserved only for the last throwing out scene. nothing else! I guess it was her nightmare! If not it better not be by Aahil's designs.

She did have it coming. IMO, she underestimated Aahil.
Problem is she saw only the vulnerable romantic side of him, I guess!
Shouldn't have forgotten he is a shrewd business-man who knows the in and out of laws related to property/asssets/money, etc.

Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U r gutsy KK πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
 A special mention to the ladt edited para πŸ‘

N infact to the whole of the post. I had not really concentrated on Sanam 2 , so had not thought about it , but whatever u hv written, sounds very Awesome, if his Meeting with his sachi muhabbat has weakened her powers i will be a very happy person πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

I liked her downfall if thats what it is. πŸ˜³ but wanting to see more, AG has been extremely awesome in tis whole scenario,shes such a talented actress, portrayed it so well, 

Well lets see, just wondering how she will be back in IM with that begum get up, after all this, will it make her more fearless n revengeful ??? 
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: micshy

U r gutsy KK πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A special mention to the ladt edited para πŸ‘

N infact to the whole of the post. I had not really concentrated on Sanam 2 , so had not thought about it , but whatever u hv written, sounds very Awesome, if his Meeting with his sachi muhabbat has weakened her powers i will be a very happy person πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

I liked her downfall if thats what it is. πŸ˜³ but wanting to see more, AG has been extremely awesome in tis whole scenario,shes such a talented actress, portrayed it so well, 

Well lets see, just wondering how she will be back in IM with that begum get up, after all this, will it make her more fearless n revengeful ??? 

Agree to this completely...AG was actually very good in yesterday's episode...she carried off all the expressions with so much ease!! πŸ‘
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As I said in the post itself, it's the precap which made me feel it's too much for Aahil to be doing. I didn't consider it may be Sanam2's nightmare. Otherwise whole of Bhopal knows she's pregnant and they are throwing her out in that manner.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She was thrown out that way due to her own actions, and she was asking for it.
However, this episode strengthens the point that this is magic and not Aahil. It was like some Twilight Zone what was happening in the mansion. 
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sanam 2  downfall  fall  back  to her own deeds  πŸ˜†   she runied  sahil   made  sanam  a  amnesia dumbo πŸ˜†   runied  ahil   and  she was possasive to  ahil   she didnt divorce him for money also ?
but got pregnent  and  having an  ema  with  saif

kk i dont think  even if  aahil is behind  he is wrong becoz  he know  she is a a killer   of sanam   a  criminal    and   mopst important  he now its not his child   taht means  sanam 2 is  characterlrss also 

after all she ia   a real vamp villainπŸ˜†

its logical  cvc  has  de wiching her made her weakπŸ˜†   now  she cant over power  control aaahilπŸ‘πŸ˜†

i liked  chuhil  negative chemistry  but aahil should have upper hand     but   chand raat ?  is the key right  the day when  sanam  2  chudail   will become powerful againπŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜†     believe me  gul will  use that  chand raat against aahil?πŸ˜•