Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Sanam2's sudden downfall--more Magic than Aahil (Page 2)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Sorry KK. While I agree that her being pregnant is unfortunate, she so totally deserves this! Dont forget this is the women who sold Seher to a trafficker and who is responsible for Sanam being in that truck and getting into an accident, and landing up where she has! So that women has a lot to answer for and a lot to pay for!

Fact is, Aahil DID try to engage her upfront. Every time he tried, she played the "Bechari" card and got out of it! First by shooting herself and then when he knew she was not pregnant and wanted to bust her, she ended up proving she is pregnant and making HIM look like the bad guy! She is again the poor "2nd wife" and he is still in love with his first wife, and wont give her her rightful place etc etc! Women like that DO exist and sometimes the only way to combat them is to play as "Dirty" as they do! He tried playing straight and she always played dirty and got the upper hand! Also, dont forget, Aahil DID vow he will make her life hell for separating him from Sanam! 

Yes he acknowledged her at the airport. But that was because they were accusing her of a crime she didn't commit, and he realized that to ditch her there would make him the bad guy, and Saint Sanam would never approve! LOL. So he saved her! But in this case she deserves it all, coz he knows the child she is having is not his? So where is her lover? Why cant she go to him? Is it Aahil's problem to wonder if the man she used to get pregnant to stay in his life by force, will "accept" her now? Come on! Lets get real here! 

The women had this coming! I think it was shock that was making her react as she did, and calling for Pizza without having any cash in the house! Like someone else said, she should have just gone out and sold some of her jewelry and got some money? Her mind has stopped working! She was flying high on Aahil's money and thinking SHE controls him! But now she has been shown how little control she actually has over Aahil and his fortune! Serves her right! Loser that she is! Even though having been pregnant myself I did cringe when I saw her falling down! (I don't enjoy such things!) I get a feeling that scene was NOT real! (Maybe her nightmare). If Aahil wanted her kicked out like that he could have had that organised a long time ago. No, that part is not his doing, even if it did happen! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 14 May 2015 at 3:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4-GrilledCheese-minnie2308simran_singh_24AnnzSageflower7...Tanu...flora212KhatamKahani

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie2308

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

KK i agree her downfall is due to her loss of magic.
I did mention in another post,whether they've started de-witching her after the scene with Khala& Lateef.Good move by the Cvs to bring in this temporary loss of power phase ATM.

The way she ate the pizzaa and bought it with her expensive earrings seemed more an act of a deranged woman than a hungry woman.she is not zoya.She is someone who grew up in the slums and did her plotting patiently not impulsively.

Ahil did swear he would make her life living hell and i think, he started the process and her own actions & karma is hastening it all. Aahil has always acted with generosity towards everyone & i don't think he would do something so cheap like this.

Then, the Cvs like to play to the galleries & show some mean stuff to cater to certain section.  I didn't like Sanam slapping Tanveer at all in their last encounter. this could be one of those dumb things.

temporary loss of power. I like that.

her Pizza act did look stupid. I mean she knew her assets have been frozen, etc. I would have thought she'd gather her wits about and  go out sell the earring like regular person. But I guess the empty stomach made her act too desperately

Actually I did not like Sanam slapping Aahil.. I mean the build up for that slap was not sufficient IMO. But I was fine with Sanam slapping Tanveer. I also liked her total loss of temper in that scene.. desperate times desperate measures--- you call that scene playing to the galleries-- perhaps , coz I do enjoy certain retribution.

Ditto with Sanam2- Though her being thrown out looked so not like not Aahil's act. But remember he was practically caged by her for some time and for a free bird like Aahil, it was the worst nightmare. He was ready to give her divorce and money, but she wanted Aahil and money.

I am not in the league of human right activist. So I like to see evils punished. Besides, she emptied my Sanam's head. no punishment is good enoughDead
Minnie- S2 deserves punishment and so did Tanveer.But few slaps don't really tally for the kinda crimes these women have committed.They are murderers.
I would rather like to see the leads keep their hands clean not get down & dirty with the likes of these.
I loved how asad dealt with Tanveer when she first screwed up AsYa wedding & played the preggy card.Very similar to what S2 is doing. He threw some money @her & threw her & made it clear how angry he was.Unfortunately, Ahil stuck with S2 in a pseudo marriage.
I'm no rights activist myselfLOL i'm more interested in justice than punishment. u can punish someone w.o doing justice to the victims.
Sanam slapping Tanveer was like someone pinching an elephant. No effect.If i recall it correctly, T, turned the cannon on them after that. Will be same story with S2.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308MrDarcyfan...Tanu...KhatamKahani

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Though I dont like a pregnant woman kicked out like that, I think it is a nightmare or dream, but Sanam 2 is getting the fruit of her actions. She ended where she started her journey, like her mother said. She deserves whatever is happening now. This was the same woman who was selling Seher to someone, responsible for the situation Sanam is in. Acted infront of everyone, making Aahil the bad guy, fooled him, killed Sulaiman Chacha, the doctor n nurse, humilated her mother n also is playing with Nazia's life. Whatever she gets is because of whatever she did. Aahil tried to play straight but she did play dirty games. He tried to punish her straight for what she did. Even after falling down, she screams on top of her voice as Begum of Bhopal.  
And maybe even Aahil being close to Sanam is helping. But, still I feel bad for the baby, its life n dont want a pregnant woman to be kicked out.Maybe it was a dream.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4simran_singh_24MrDarcyfan...Tanu...KhatamKahani

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:24am | IP Logged

^^ Mandy yes- I cringed only at the last scene. I am sure Aahil would not kick a pregnant woman out like that. But my cringe was reserved only for the last throwing out scene. nothing else! I guess it was her nightmare! If not it better not be by Aahil's designs.

She did have it coming. IMO, she underestimated Aahil.
Problem is she saw only the vulnerable romantic side of him, I guess!
Shouldn't have forgotten he is a shrewd business-man who knows the in and out of laws related to property/asssets/money, etc.

Edited by minnie2308 - 14 May 2015 at 4:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-simran_singh_24MrDarcyfan...Tanu...IntuitiveKhatamKahani

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 4:43am | IP Logged
U r gutsy KK ClapClapClap
 A special mention to the ladt edited para Clap

N infact to the whole of the post. I had not really concentrated on Sanam 2 , so had not thought about it , but whatever u hv written, sounds very Awesome, if his Meeting with his sachi muhabbat has weakened her powers i will be a very happy person EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

I liked her downfall if thats what it is. Embarrassed but wanting to see more, AG has been extremely awesome in tis whole scenario,shes such a talented actress, portrayed it so well, 

Well lets see, just wondering how she will be back in IM with that begum get up, after all this, will it make her more fearless n revengeful ??? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minnie2308simran_singh_24MrDarcyfan...Tanu...IntuitiveKhatamKahani

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

U r gutsy KK ClapClapClap
 A special mention to the ladt edited para Clap

N infact to the whole of the post. I had not really concentrated on Sanam 2 , so had not thought about it , but whatever u hv written, sounds very Awesome, if his Meeting with his sachi muhabbat has weakened her powers i will be a very happy person EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

I liked her downfall if thats what it is. Embarrassed but wanting to see more, AG has been extremely awesome in tis whole scenario,shes such a talented actress, portrayed it so well, 

Well lets see, just wondering how she will be back in IM with that begum get up, after all this, will it make her more fearless n revengeful ??? 
Agree to this completely...AG was actually very good in yesterday's episode...she carried off all the expressions with so much ease!! Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan...Tanu...IntuitiveKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
As I said in the post itself, it's the precap which made me feel it's too much for Aahil to be doing. I didn't consider it may be Sanam2's nightmare. Otherwise whole of Bhopal knows she's pregnant and they are throwing her out in that manner.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intuitive

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
She was thrown out that way due to her own actions, and she was asking for it.
However, this episode strengthens the point that this is magic and not Aahil. It was like some Twilight Zone what was happening in the mansion. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklasimran_singh_24

Go to top