Sanam2's sudden downfall--more Magic than Aahil

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It makes sense, to me, actually. More sense than it being all Aahil because how everything happened so suddenly and neatly when she had safeguarded and set her place in various ways--it was a bit unbelievable. For the sake of plot, but not much sense in how it suddenly happened.

But with today's episode it makes sense (at least to me). Aahil being close to Sanam--even if he's not with her--has changed Sanam2's fortunes, which she had gained through her dark magic and evil and unsavory actions.

Sanam2's powers are weakened (for whatever reason) till the New Moon. But what she had already accomplished, they started to fall and crumble as Aahil became closer to his mohabbat.

Not saying Aahil had nothing to do with it, but suddenly it became much easier for him to do what he wanted. (Though I wouldn't be surprised if it's not Aahil but the invisible hand and side effects of her magic. But I don't know if they would go that route).

Edited to Add after seeing precap. Would Aahil really be behind all of this? No matter what, throwing a pregnant woman out like that, taking away her rights to food before that... #IKnowIWillGetBrickbats. But I actually do hope Aahil is not the one behind all of this. 
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VERITAS13

A very good post, and interesting idea. Maybe like her Mother said, Aahil getting close to his true love has started to change the fortunes of Sanam2. It is possible Aahil stopped her from accessing credit cards etc. But this is also a man who did not let her get arrested at the airport when he had a chance to do it! So would he actually leave her to starve? Makes no sense! He even told him self "take everything just leave me alone". 

He may have blocked her from getting his wealth, but is it possible than Snr Nawab is doing all this, after finding out her true character? Is Nazia behind her being kicked out? How can Aahil organise people to kick her out from Himachal? There is more to this! Even I think that! 

I'm good with all of the possibilities except Buddha Nawab.😆 Nazia, missing Shazia, Saif, simply the explainable invisible hand that is blowback from Sanam2's own magic--any of them are fine with me.

I hope it's not Aahil and don't really think it is. You are right, he had even not cared about her buying whatever the hell she wanted. One of the things which didn't add up with the sudden cancellation of cards. Then her losing out on all the rights, also not so easy because she had edged her way in there with her position as his wife and with her pregnancy. It was stacked against him, and him leaving her out like this--no way it would go off well and easy for him.  

Even if it's some other person behind it, the blowback of her magic due to Aahil being close with Sanam is what's making all of this possible. Or else, no way it could have happened.
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KK,
Yes. I am loving this plot. Ahil being near his mohabbat(I don't think I want to hear Sachhi mohabbat anymore!😆 )- As the mother witch said, he had to either get his Sanam back or run far far away from the witch... He did the latter, actually. And ended up getting near the former.

I don't know if the Junoon is responsible for this current change in fortunes...but I do know it will ultimately bring down the dark force.

Ahil was very sweet at the Airport when he acknowledged Chudail as his wife...In spite of everything she had done, he didn't want her getting jail for a crime she didn't commit..He did it because he knew Sanam'd react like that in that situation. That was applaudable.

Throwing her on the streets...He gave her seven days...It was up to her to arrange something..Who thought she'd sit timid like a mouse those seven days😲 and get thrown out like a rat!😆
Edited by chicksoup - 8 years ago
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

There was a scene with Khala and Lateef, where she denied being a Jadukarni...

I wondered, why? especially when Khala and Lateef know it well. Denial?

I think Sanam2 only had the power because she thought she could control Aahil. 

And as long as Aahil stayed there and allowed her to speak on his behalf in front of the press as the Begum of Bhopal, he was doomed to be stuck.

He feared humiliation. 

When he shed that fear and went away, he freed himself from the shackles. He used something called the "Nawaab's special powers" and froze all his assets and denied her everything. 

He knew that child is not his. She should go to whoever fathered that child with her and get him to support her. 

She had jewels and gold on her, plus she lives in a mansion. Surely something could be pawned for money. Shoudn't have been so desperate. She enjoyed the Nawab Begum title so much that it means nothing now. 

Why didn't Khala Khalu or Lateef help her? Where was Shazia or Nazia? or Saif? 
Why was she the only one kicked out? 

The ladies who were apprehending her looked like uniformed women. 

have they found proof that she murdered Sulaiman chacha? And the Obstetrician and his staff? 

now her magic has failed her as well. until the new moon. 

Suddenly she reminds me of that destitute girl crying in front of the hut, the one Tanveer met.

I'm guessing she'll meet Shashi Kapoor now...
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KK i agree her downfall is due to her loss of magic.
I did mention in another post,whether they've started de-witching her after the scene with Khala& Lateef.Good move by the Cvs to bring in this temporary loss of power phase ATM.

The way she ate the pizzaa and bought it with her expensive earrings seemed more an act of a deranged woman than a hungry woman.she is not zoya.She is someone who grew up in the slums and did her plotting patiently not impulsively.

Ahil did swear he would make her life living hell and i think, he started the process and her own actions & karma is hastening it all. Aahil has always acted with generosity towards everyone & i don't think he would do something so cheap like this.

Then, the Cvs like to play to the galleries & show some mean stuff to cater to certain section.  I didn't like Sanam slapping Tanveer at all in their last encounter. this could be one of those dumb things.

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

There was a scene with Khala and Lateef, where she denied being a Jadukarni...

I wondered, why? especially when Khala and Lateef know it well. Denial?

I think Sanam2 only had the power because she thought she could control Aahil. 

And as long as Aahil stayed there and allowed her to speak on his behalf in front of the press as the Begum of Bhopal, he was doomed to be stuck.

He feared humiliation. 

When he shed that fear and went away, he freed himself from the shackles. He used something called the "Nawaab's special powers" and froze all his assets and denied her everything. 

He knew that child is not his. She should go to whoever fathered that child with her and get him to support her

She had jewels and gold on her, plus she lives in a mansion. Surely something could be pawned for money. Shoudn't have been so desperate. She enjoyed the Nawab Begum title so much that it means nothing now. 

Why didn't Khala Khalu or Lateef help her? Where was Shazia or Nazia? or Saif? 
Why was she the only one kicked out? 

The ladies who were apprehending her looked like uniformed women. 

have they found proof that she murdered Sulaiman chacha? And the Obstetrician and his staff? 

now her magic has failed her as well. until the new moon. 

Suddenly she reminds me of that destitute girl crying in front of the hut, the one Tanveer met.

I'm guessing she'll meet Shashi Kapoor now...

👏
mostly I am with KK...
just not today.

This is the same pregnant woman who threw his wife and her twin to the vultures.

WHY WILL HE NOT STOP HER FROM USING HIS HARD EARNED WEALTH?
She is not pregnant with his child. let her go to the guy who fathered her kid or rot on street. Why expect good behavior from Ahil for this woman with bad behavior.

She did take herself too far with restraining Aahil. not allowing his phone access etc...
Lagam ghodon ko lagai jaati hai, sheron ko nahi.

finally a day has come for you to field my brickbats. today, I will not allow anyone to say anything against my Aahil...😆🤗
Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago
Jiyaaa..... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am thinking precap is just Sanam2's imagination/dream.

minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

KK i agree her downfall is due to her loss of magic.

I did mention in another post,whether they've started de-witching her after the scene with Khala& Lateef.Good move by the Cvs to bring in this temporary loss of power phase ATM.

The way she ate the pizzaa and bought it with her expensive earrings seemed more an act of a deranged woman than a hungry woman.she is not zoya.She is someone who grew up in the slums and did her plotting patiently not impulsively.

Ahil did swear he would make her life living hell and i think, he started the process and her own actions & karma is hastening it all. Aahil has always acted with generosity towards everyone & i don't think he would do something so cheap like this.

Then, the Cvs like to play to the galleries & show some mean stuff to cater to certain section.  I didn't like Sanam slapping Tanveer at all in their last encounter. this could be one of those dumb things.

temporary loss of power. I like that.

her Pizza act did look stupid. I mean she knew her assets have been frozen, etc. I would have thought she'd gather her wits about and  go out sell the earring like regular person. But I guess the empty stomach made her act too desperately

Actually I did not like Sanam slapping Aahil.. I mean the build up for that slap was not sufficient IMO. But I was fine with Sanam slapping Tanveer. I also liked her total loss of temper in that scene.. desperate times desperate measures--- you call that scene playing to the galleries-- perhaps , coz I do enjoy certain retribution.

Ditto with Sanam2- Though her being thrown out looked so not like not Aahil's act. But remember he was practically caged by her for some time and for a free bird like Aahil, it was the worst nightmare. He was ready to give her divorce and money, but she wanted Aahil and money.

I am not in the league of human right activist. So I like to see evils punished. Besides, she emptied my Sanam's head. no punishment is good enough🤢
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry KK. While I agree that her being pregnant is unfortunate, she so totally deserves this! Dont forget this is the women who sold Seher to a trafficker and who is responsible for Sanam being in that truck and getting into an accident, and landing up where she has! So that women has a lot to answer for and a lot to pay for!

Fact is, Aahil DID try to engage her upfront. Every time he tried, she played the "Bechari" card and got out of it! First by shooting herself and then when he knew she was not pregnant and wanted to bust her, she ended up proving she is pregnant and making HIM look like the bad guy! She is again the poor "2nd wife" and he is still in love with his first wife, and wont give her her rightful place etc etc! Women like that DO exist and sometimes the only way to combat them is to play as "Dirty" as they do! He tried playing straight and she always played dirty and got the upper hand! Also, dont forget, Aahil DID vow he will make her life hell for separating him from Sanam! 

Yes he acknowledged her at the airport. But that was because they were accusing her of a crime she didn't commit, and he realized that to ditch her there would make him the bad guy, and Saint Sanam would never approve! LOL. So he saved her! But in this case she deserves it all, coz he knows the child she is having is not his? So where is her lover? Why cant she go to him? Is it Aahil's problem to wonder if the man she used to get pregnant to stay in his life by force, will "accept" her now? Come on! Lets get real here! 

The women had this coming! I think it was shock that was making her react as she did, and calling for Pizza without having any cash in the house! Like someone else said, she should have just gone out and sold some of her jewelry and got some money? Her mind has stopped working! She was flying high on Aahil's money and thinking SHE controls him! But now she has been shown how little control she actually has over Aahil and his fortune! Serves her right! Loser that she is! Even though having been pregnant myself I did cringe when I saw her falling down! (I don't enjoy such things!) I get a feeling that scene was NOT real! (Maybe her nightmare). If Aahil wanted her kicked out like that he could have had that organised a long time ago. No, that part is not his doing, even if it did happen! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: minnie2308

temporary loss of power. I like that.

her Pizza act did look stupid. I mean she knew her assets have been frozen, etc. I would have thought she'd gather her wits about and  go out sell the earring like regular person. But I guess the empty stomach made her act too desperately

Actually I did not like Sanam slapping Aahil.. I mean the build up for that slap was not sufficient IMO. But I was fine with Sanam slapping Tanveer. I also liked her total loss of temper in that scene.. desperate times desperate measures--- you call that scene playing to the galleries-- perhaps , coz I do enjoy certain retribution.

Ditto with Sanam2- Though her being thrown out looked so not like not Aahil's act. But remember he was practically caged by her for some time and for a free bird like Aahil, it was the worst nightmare. He was ready to give her divorce and money, but she wanted Aahil and money.

I am not in the league of human right activist. So I like to see evils punished. Besides, she emptied my Sanam's head. no punishment is good enough🤢

Minnie- S2 deserves punishment and so did Tanveer.But few slaps don't really tally for the kinda crimes these women have committed.They are murderers.
I would rather like to see the leads keep their hands clean not get down & dirty with the likes of these.
I loved how asad dealt with Tanveer when she first screwed up AsYa wedding & played the preggy card.Very similar to what S2 is doing. He threw some money @her & threw her & made it clear how angry he was.Unfortunately, Ahil stuck with S2 in a pseudo marriage.
I'm no rights activist myself😆 i'm more interested in justice than punishment. u can punish someone w.o doing justice to the victims.
Sanam slapping Tanveer was like someone pinching an elephant. No effect.If i recall it correctly, T, turned the cannon on them after that. Will be same story with S2.