SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 92

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Rofl 🤣 Aahil has the best sense of humor! I love his scenes with Lateef and Khala! I am excited to watch! As long as SaHil are there I am  And 🥳Baaki Chudail jaye tel lene lol She irritates me at time but during others I find her too funny! Pagal aurat 😆😆 

😆 That scene was really hilarious! He said "if thats true, toh jashn hona chhaiye, but I am sure yeh sach nahi hai" 😆 And he gives some money to them to distribute sweets to poor people 😆😆
She is Pagal Aurat really! 😆

He was so sad when he took her to their room. His eyes, red and almost about to cry, those unshed tears..😭
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Amazing it was Esha! Atleast I loved it! 😆 When she was entering the house how those FBs complemented that so well! Amazing!
And how he said to her "I am sure aage ka rasta aap khud hi dhundh lengi" and she smiled at him too! that was Sanam smiling, I am sure! Awww! ❤️😆

I am sure I will too! You know how it is with me 😆 I love when they both smile! Sanam's smile is beautiful, esp when she smiles for Aahil ❤️ And Aahil, his dialogues are so awesome these days! I mean they always are but esp these days 😆 I look forward to watching it soon 😳😉
GOD ! Sanam  2 is seriously getting on my nerves ! Se is ruining every scenes with Sahil ! it's been months ... I'm seriously fed up with her and this long separation. Tanveer's daughter is enough ! why do we need to suffer with the witch and her lover boy (Saif) ?! Now Khala and Lateef are also playing against Aahil. Poor man is all alone.  How long are they planning to keep this stupid charade ? Sahil are in the same scene but at the same time there is a huge gap because of the memory loss, Shaad keeping his mouth shut and Sanam 2 and her numerous attempts to ruin Sanam and Aahil 's life. 😭 Can we not just enjoy Sanam and Sahil happy for a moment before introducing negativity everywhere ! I'm not really satisfied with the scenes I need more Junoon for Sahil and Janaat has to disappear ! If Sahil had to fight a witch, a terrorist, an army man who doesn't know his limit, khala and khalu... They need to be united and stronger than ever. Edited by evedallas1 - 8 years ago
So true Esha! His dialogues these days are just the BEST! The lines he says and with THAT VOICE of his, voice modulation, and the way he delivers them is just to die for! 
I just loved how he kept looking at her today, for some reactions from her, some kinda indication..

😆 That scene was really hilarious! He said "if thats true, toh jashn hona chhaiye, but I am sure yeh sach nahi hai" 😆 And he gives some money to them to distribute sweets to poor people 😆😆
She is Pagal Aurat really! 😆

He was so sad when he took her to their room. His eyes, red and almost about to cry, those unshed tears..😭

Aahil was never delusional 😉😆 I am sure Khala will buy food for herself with that money 😆😆 I also love their meteor shower episode scene, "Taare raat ko nikalte hai, toh main raat ko dekhta hoon" 😆😆 These three are hilarious in every scene! I am glad they include Aahil in the comic scenes too! I love his expressions in them 😆

Aww poor baby 😭 I am sure her presence will give him strength to give a piece of his mind to S2! But then it must be painful to have her so close yet so far! 😭 Those eyes 😭 Poor baby! I cant wait to hear those dialogues tho, in that voice! It sounds beautiful! 
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago

Aahil was never delusional 😉😆 I am sure Khala will buy food for herself with that money 😆😆 I also love their meteor shower episode scene, "Taare raat ko nikalte hai, toh main raat ko dekhta hoon" 😆😆 These three are hilarious in every scene! I am glad they include Aahil in the comic scenes too! I love his expressions in them 😆

Aww poor baby 😭 I am sure her presence will give him strength to give a piece of his mind to S2! But then it must be painful to have her so close yet so far! 😭 Those eyes 😭 Poor baby! I cant wait to hear those dialogues tho, in that voice! It sounds beautiful! 

Oh yes! I remember that too! He clearly said "Main din mein taare nahin dekhta"😆 I remember smirking at that line man! really for some obvious reasons 😆😆

You know precap was quite good too! The negative chemistry is back 😛😆 Plus I love how he pulls his both ladies" 😆😆

So true Esha! His dialogues these days are just the BEST! The lines he says and with THAT VOICE of his, voice modulation, and the way he delivers them is just to die for! 
I just loved how he kept looking at her today, for some reactions from her, some kinda indication..

@Bold Aww 
😭
He was checking out her reactions...Hoping for signs of return...And the final stroke..the mirror revealing her ...which that chudail totally ruined!😡 (Not going on her AT today.😡...But I must confess Additi looked really pretty shouting at Khaala.😳)

Back to Sahil...Rather Ahil..😭

Because Jannat is going to become jahannum soon...as if it was not already.😭

His words...so perfect...It is the chehra that gives him the strength to face each morning...❤️

Ahil looked so handsome...watching Sanam- Jannat taking each step in her journey...

And he felt terrible seeing the tears in her eyes...

It was beautiful...

And now with the Nikah announcement coming up...Hell starts for us and Ahil.💔

But abhi mujhmein kahi...B E A U T I F U L...👏.
It was all about Sanam...but every shot of Ahil in that song...KV looked damn handsome.😳

Read the following bit with caution. Stop reading here if U don't have a brave heart.😆

S T O P.

(I think Shaad will confess about his lie and propose and Jannat will accept...and Ahil will have to announce the nikah, since Shaad is not lying anymore and Sanam has clearly chosen knowing how he lied.  I hope it is not just Chudail blackmailing Ahil...it also has to be Shaad deserving a Jannat who clearly accepts him...)

@Bold Aww 

He looked so bloody handsome...looking at her...

Until he found it painful that there were tears in her eyes.❤️
Originally posted by chicksoup

😭
He was checking out her reactions...Hoping for signs of return...And the final stroke..the mirror revealing her ...which that chudail totally ruined!😡 (Not going on her AT today.😡...But I must confess Additi looked really pretty shouting at Khaala.😳)

Back to Sahil...Rather Ahil..😭

Because Jannat is going to become jahannum soon...as if it was not already.😭

His words...so perfect...It is the chehra that gives him the strength to face each morning...❤️

Ahil looked so handsome...watching Sanam- Jannat taking each step in her journey...

And he felt terrible seeing the tears in her eyes...

It was beautiful...

And now with the Nikah announcement coming up...Hell starts for us and Ahil.💔

But abhi mujhmein kahi...B E A U T I F U L...👏.
It was all about Sanam...but every shot of Ahil in that song...KV looked damn handsome.😳

Read the following bit with caution. Stop reading here if U don't have a brave heart.😆

S T O P.

(I think Shaad will confess about his lie and propose and Jannat will accept...and Ahil will have to announce the nikah, since Shaad is not lying anymore and Sanam has clearly chosen knowing how he lied.  I hope it is not just Chudail blackmailing Ahil...it also has to be Shaad deserving a Jannat who clearly accepts him...)

Chicky! Nikkah is not gonna happen, trust me, its NOT 😆

I am also sure its not even blackmailing, I don't know how but I just know 😆 There is something BIG in store for us..