Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was a lovely precap πŸ˜³
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Esha! Its fine, no need to apologise, though I had too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But anyway, thats just difference of opinions, nothing else. In the end we all are fans, and thats what matter I guess, isn't it?! πŸ˜†
And I agree with everything you said, like always, we do agree with each other on almost EVERY scenarioπŸ˜† Yes, its much better than what we had earlier, so I am somewhat hopeful myself, not much, though πŸ˜† We have been through worse and this is A LOT better. And about the monologue thing, I think we would get it soon too. :)
Laura.. thumbnail
Esha and Pragya, you both are giving a positive vibes πŸ€—
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: LauraVIP

I rewatched the precap. Aahil was just excited lol At first i thought he was jumping πŸ˜†

I don't know WHY I also imagined he was jumping. really! He wasn't and I still maybe imagined him πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Its just that, never seen him so happy and cheerful you know?!😳 He looks so cute when he is happy, and thats the best thing I guess. Also I don't think he is gonna cry now too, πŸ˜ƒ
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SONU2408

@esha,@rashmi,@mandy di,-whn r u  going to updt ur sahil storiesπŸ˜”???oh jst remembr nafisa, u also stop tht sahil stry on ths memory loss track??missing ths stories..& ths wkend-so boaring.πŸ˜”..pl guys updt updt..πŸ€—

Once my exams are over I promise Sonu πŸ˜³ So def by next weekend πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

Esha,

You're taking undue credit. You didn't spark the disagreement at all. I just replied to Pragya's reply here when I was skimming through this AT.

Best of luck for your exams!

No! Actually this discussion started on previous heaven, and I replied to that convo only, coz that was over πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Laura.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

I don't know WHY I also imagined he was jumping. really! He wasn't and I still maybe imagined him πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Its just that, never seen him so happy and cheerful you know?!😳 He looks so cute when he is happy, and thats the best thing I guess. Also I don't think he is gonna cry now too, πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, it was something fresh, he was adorable 😳  And sexy in this black kameez 😳
Edited by LauraVIP - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Esha and Naff, I just read your discussion on previous Heaven. And all those who were agreeing with it too, too πŸ˜†

Trust me, I am having same thoughts on it. I don;t know why people are so hell bent on beating him. I mean okay yes we all want that, but he just can;t go and beat him, because come on, its only a day he has come to know the truth. 

What should be his priority?! Lets just be honest here, getting her memory back or start suspecting him whom he doesn't even know. And how can he start suspecting him so soon? Because all he has seen of him till now, well how HE was showing him is a good guy image. And leave that.

His first priority is getting HER memory and HER back to him, rest will come just tumbling after one another. When you meet someone so dear after so long, do you go after the other things, or the thing you want to be with right then? He is not even his concern right now, SHE is the only concern, and the way he is handling this situation, trust me I am PROUD of him. He is handling it so calmly and maturely, he is not the same old guy who acts in anger, he has that anger still intact yes, but that anger is very much controlled and matured now.

And comparing it with Rehan situation, is completely different IMO. That time he was NOT sure of HER feelings, he thought SHE LOVES REHAN not him, that was more insecurity over possessiveness. He was feeling a little bit insecure, coz she was his wife and HE still wasn;t the one whom she loves, as per him anyway. When that accident happened, and she started realising, THAT was when he came to know, this thing can so totally work, and when he saw Rehan still with her THAT prompted him to blast him.

Insecurity was the cause of, because he loved her, and wanted her to love him back so bad, but she wasn't, that made him frustrated, angry, insecure, irritated, confused and what not. 

NOW, the tables have turned. HE KNOWS ABOUT HER FEELINGS. He knows she still has HIM in her heart, the feel and the memories are still in her. He is not insecure this time, coz he KNOWS, she is hers. Possessiveness comes with insecurity, at times, IMO. He is not insecure, he is determined to take her back. 

And. The way the story is moving, its amazing! You can't just show everything in 2-3 days, can you? Something should LEAD up to that, the build up to that heated confrontation, and THAT is what I am looking forward to. He is not the one who judges people, he has never been. 

And KV too said, the current track is gonna have high ratings, I am sure they have something for this too. I am just gonna wait and watch and relax, coz trust me after such a long time, I am enjoying the episodes again, Really!

Sorry for such a long post, but couldn't help.πŸ˜†

Pragya πŸ€—Since you put the effort for this awesome reply, I wanted to quote it πŸ˜†

@Bold I agree β­οΈ Aahil is just human (tho KV is god πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) He has def matured and has a lot more faith in himself and his love! He is gonna handle the situation but not while putting Sanam at risk! From his point of view, all this makes no sense! The motive is not clear! So until he discovers that, he cannot do anything! Sanam/Jannat finds protection in Shayar and he needs to slowly make her see the truth, make her question and guide her to the past! Its quite a gamble but if he overreacts, she might get scared and leave for good! He needs to help her reach a mental state where she herself questions and finds her way back home! It will be a tough battle but this is just the beginning! And def the situation cannot even compare to Rehan's! And for exactly the reasons u mentioned β­οΈ

2nd Bold portion: Exactly my reasons, I also want a confrontation, I want monologues, I want Aahil to remove the parasite from their lives but in a logical manner! And it will happen! Like u said, sit back n relax! Exactly what I have been doing and am gonna do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Same here! After a long time, I am enjoying the episodes! So lets see what they have in mind lol And I really appreciate this post πŸ‘ Basically sums up all my thoughts! πŸ˜³
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: Femme_Jahil

Esha,

You're taking undue credit. You didn't spark the disagreement at all. I just replied to Pragya's reply here when I was skimming through this AT.

Best of luck for your exams!

Oh ok lol I thought since Pragya's reply was to me, it started from there lol Anyway thanks. 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

And I have a habit of overreacting at times🀣

I am the same way, but like I said earlier my tolerance level has gone up... Maybe next week I will feel the impatience, the same way Jannat feels for Aahil πŸ€£