SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 88

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by flora212

I hope you all know it...the owner of this AT won't be making any more ATs so someone here have to become owner of this AT. Though before becoming inactive in IF she made a new one but after that someone else has to make. 

I heard but I already have AA AT... So I wont be able to take over... U have one too right? So Pragya... Do u have any? No right? 
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Raingoddess

I head but I already have AA AT... So I wont be able to take over... U have one too right? So Pragya... Do u have any? No right? 
yes I was also thinking to ask prags. I am already owner so no chanceπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

"Woh hai hi..thodi si paagal'

Aww this is so cute  

🀣

This came out so good πŸ€£ Great job Pragya πŸ˜‰ I love this scene πŸ€£
I am not able to quote, dunno why. πŸ˜†Anyways.
Esha, really I was missing you today more. I mean like those days when you really miss a person l, getting? πŸ˜†

How were your exams by the way? 

And about that candle scene. I don't have enough words or maybe feelings too to describe that I guess. Really Man! It was just so breathtaking! His pained face while holding her. And how he kept looking at her throughout. 

And my favorite part is how he was looking at her while lighting up the candles, from afar.  Watching her,  tilting his head a little.  HOW GORGEOUS HE IS. 
Oh?! Really!!  Hum teeno ke khyalaat Kitne milte julte hain.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I was thinking the same to have this AT. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow greatπŸ˜† after the new AT finishes you ask VishaD 

I am not able to quote, dunno why. πŸ˜†Anyways.
Esha, really I was missing you today more. I mean like those days when you really miss a person l, getting? πŸ˜†

How were your exams by the way? 

And about that candle scene. I don't have enough words or maybe feelings too to describe that I guess. Really Man! It was just so breathtaking! His pained face while holding her. And how he kept looking at her throughout. 

And my favorite part is how he was looking at her while lighting up the candles, from afar.  Watching her,  tilting his head a little.  HOW GORGEOUS HE IS. 

I got u πŸ˜‰ And Im glad u miss me πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I have those moments too lol Exams went really well! Hope the results are as good too πŸ˜†

Same here! I didnt know what to say! Just kept on watching it πŸ˜† It was breathtaking! I cried when they showed his face during the hug and the intro music played πŸ˜­ It was gorgeous! And the last part with the candles! The way he looked at her and she closed her eyes overwhelmed  You said it! He looked gorgeous! Those candles enhanced the scene so much! So deep and meaningful! *sigh* I loved it! 
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago

Lol as usual πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Just wrote a TS. Part 1 is up. Read if interested.
Sahil TS: Mit Gayi Dooriyan
This one is based on the recent rumor of Aahil announcing Shaad-Jannat wedding.