Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh my, finally we got what we wanted! Aahil's reaction!!! πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

Though he should be more angry and jealous after such imaginations. πŸ˜² Still it's weird for me, how can he let Sanam sleep with another men  We know there is nothing between them, but still πŸ˜• 
Edited by LauraVIP - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Dont know. πŸ˜• Is show mein kuch bhi ho sakta hain. πŸ˜†

it was so wierd to see such young appa πŸ€£ or is Saif part of SK gang and calls her appa avnyi! πŸ€£
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Additi gupta should keep a souvenir of her framed photo we saw in today's episode - Chudail look but very funny. Lateef khala good pair.
Loved sahil of course but hated shaad 100%.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved Aahil's expressions! Finally Jannat using brain and realises something is not right in her equation with Shaad! He finally realises that continuing to lie won't work so decides to tell the truth! Good decision Shaad! But the thing to see would be weather he will STILL tell the truth when he finds out who Jannat really is? Mr Ibrahim's wife Sanam? Let's wait and see! 

Found SK and Saif very interesting. Looks like she WAS living in India. That message Tanveer left was on her phone. The reason she didn't get it was coz she was in Pak using a different phone! Looks like things are getting interesting in that equation! Next week should be good! 

P.S: Finally some reaction from Aahil, and some distrust towards Shaad. He doesn't know what has been happening between them and as naturally it would be, as a husband he is uncomfortable with the idea of his wife sharing a room and possibly a bed with another man! Good expressions there and his heartfelt prayer was good too!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Look how late I am. Its already 107 pages. Seriously. Loved the Sahil hug in dark n d lighter one, then d recreation of moments. I love all the Sahil scenes. 
Love u Sahil❀️
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
2day sbb shws jashn e rat whr jannat-s2-mayor dancing 2gethr on 'hoto me aisi baat main dabake chali ayi/khul jaye koi baat duhai ho duhai'.:-D.s2 dncing closely 2 ahil-as usual ahil's dnt care behaviour.same as mayor dansing in4nt shady,jannat betwen ahil nd shady.
I mean seriously agar moka mila to s2 & sk kavi vi jannat ko maar degi.aur ye dumb jannat in dono k sath dnce kar rahi ha..
Aish said it right-jashn e shaitan & vamps mahasangam:-D:-D.
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONU2408

2day sbb shws jashn e rat whr jannat-s2-mayor dancing 2gethr on 'hoto me aisi baat main dabake chali ayi/khul jaye koi baat duhai ho duhai'.:-D.s2 dncing closely 2 ahil-as usual ahil's dnt care behaviour.same as mayor dansing in4nt shady,jannat betwen ahil nd shady.
I mean seriously agar moka mila to s2 & sk kavi vi jannat ko maar degi.aur ye dumb jannat in dono k sath dnce kar rahi ha..
Aish said it right-jashn e shaitan & vamps mahasangam:-D:-D.

complex  track  as they said  πŸ˜†   jananat  is dancing like   a bimbo again  with saadπŸ˜•  inconsistant  character jananat is  i presumed after  yesterday  episode  jananat  feels to keep little diatance  from shayer  show  become rosy blue baby in loveπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

chadail  dhamki  to aaahil  πŸ˜›πŸ˜†    and  sk πŸ‘   warning  shayerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i know sonu  both will kill  dumbo jananat  πŸ˜†

if cvc has barins  they should  show  sk  revealing  truth  from immigration inpakistan to janant  that  she was in paksitan 2 months before  so how can be  shayer her husband  come on story has to moveπŸ˜† 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Huh?!! What the.. I heard the VO saying Aahil will declare Shaad and Jannat's Nikkah πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Something fishy out there, I am sure. Either this would lead to something, either something would have led to this. Can't judge this till I watch.

Also, if their Nikkah has been declared that means there WON'T be. Coz no Nikkah that has ever happened in this show is.."right' πŸ˜†

And this would be a Dhamaka episode, something BIG is about to happen I am sure! πŸ˜›
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Huh?!! What the.. I heard the VO saying Aahil will declare Shaad and Jannat's Nikkah πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

Something fishy out there, I am sure. Either this would lead to something, either something would have led to this. Can't judge this till I watch.

Also, if their Nikkah has been declared that means there WON'T be. Coz no Nikkah that has ever happened in this show is.."right' πŸ˜†

And this would be a Dhamaka episode, something BIG is about to happen I am sure! πŸ˜›

really prags πŸ˜²   gul is mad πŸ€’  is she buthering   aaahil character again?  πŸ˜•   

marriage  of saad  janna   so high drama   and high trp πŸ˜†

prags  gul ko seedha chalna nahi aata πŸ˜†   but after yesterday  jananat told  saad to stay away till her  past?

i guess   ahil  is upto some thing  a surprise for  us?   or   sk   will   kholling poll  of shayerπŸ˜†

mujhe bhi abhi chup rehna hai πŸ˜†  negative nahi bolnaπŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocent.aman

really prags πŸ˜²   gul is mad πŸ€’  is she buthering   aaahil character again?  πŸ˜•   

marriage  of saad  janna   so high drama   and high trp πŸ˜†

prags  gul ko seedha chalna nahi aata πŸ˜†   but after yesterday  jananat told  saad to stay away till her  past?

i guess   ahil  is upto some thing  a surprise for  us?   or   sk   will   kholling poll  of shayerπŸ˜†

mujhe bhi abhi chup rehna hai πŸ˜†  negative nahi bolnaπŸ˜†

Aman, I guess I heard that only, I might be wrong too. πŸ˜† Till someone else confirms it too..

But yes, kuch toh fishy hai! And yeah she said to stay away till her tabiyat gets better. 

I don't think after yesterda's reaction of being jealous and irritated from Shaad, Aahil would declare their Nikkah, never! Lets just wait and watch till then..πŸ˜†