SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 76

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

He was not actually doubting him, but still he went in a little confusion while talking about him. He was praying that 'Maula" something..you know what I mean!? πŸ˜†
But still. Atleast a step. Atleast SOMETHING in that direction. Good good. πŸ˜†

U better not have imagined it! πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

He was not actually doubting him, but still he went in a little confusion while talking about him. He was praying that 'Maula" something..you know what I mean!? πŸ˜†
he was at least feeling annoyed and frustrated that is big thing for me πŸ€£ warna I totally lost hope in him to show some reaction😳
Originally posted by flora212

Look at JannatπŸ˜† 

And look at HIM! πŸ˜­ God how much painful it would have been...😭

But yes Jannat! πŸ˜† Totally lost, in his touch and hold..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by chicksoup

U better not have imagined it! πŸ˜² πŸ˜†

What?! I mean the scene right?! Or are you talking something else?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why would I imagine it! Guys THAT SCENE HAPPENED. LEGIT. πŸ˜†

And look at HIM! πŸ˜­ God how much painful it would have been...😭

But yes Jannat! πŸ˜† Totally lost, in his touch and hold..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Jannat was inhaling his scentπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

he was at least feeling annoyed and frustrated that is big thing for me πŸ€£ warna I totally lost hope in him to show some reaction😳

Exactly! Even when Shaad told him to leave..before he could say anymore. Aahil himself like said suddenly a little frustrated "I guess mujhe bhi jana chhahiye" And the way he went and came back to his house and. I mean it was not anger or rage, but it was frustration. Seeing HER with him...

I was missing my Jealous,Angsty ,possessive Aahil so much!! πŸ˜³

Jannat was inhaling his scentπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Oh yes she was! πŸ˜† Wonder which perfume/Deo he wears. She should ask him πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

God I miss how he used to hold her. How I wished he would have held her a little tighter..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Exactly! Even when Shaad told him to leave..before he could say anymore. Aahil himself like said suddenly a little frustrated "I guess mujhe bhi jana chhahiye" And the way he went and came back to his house and. I mean it was not anger or rage, but it was frustration. Seeing HER with him...
I am glad niqammah realised somethingπŸ˜† he was behaving so dumb in the case of reaction towards janu with man in wonderland!  Even this reaction is kind of unsatisfactoryπŸ˜† but its okay chalta hai!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜› 

What?! I mean the scene right?! Or are you talking something else?! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why would I imagine it! Guys THAT SCENE HAPPENED. LEGIT. πŸ˜†

When U put words like not actually, confusion, something, youknowhatimean and atleastsomething...all in one postπŸ˜•...and we know U R not drooling on Sahi😲l...so please forgive me for doubting U.πŸ˜†

But will def take your word. πŸ€—