Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 73)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Go go! Please watch the precap first! LOL
And the Lateef Aahil scene was another best part LOL Lateef was getting melodramatic coz witch asked him to help her at any cost. Lateef went like mere sapnon ka shehzada nahi milega kya mujhe LOLLOL
Aahil was so funny and cute and adorable and sexy and just CUUTEEE!! LOL "Ofocurse tumhe sapnon ka sheh-za-da milega. Like he was contemplating shehzada bolun ya shehzadi LOLLOL

I love Lateef and his Aahil baba Day Dreaming Aww so now Lateef has moved on Cry Kya karega/karegi, too many girls in line for ARI LOL But helping witch Confused Well I guess he didnt know why lol Shezada/Shezadi ROFL Poor Aahil he was like kya bolo ke iska dil na dukhe LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMs.Sherlockedflora212

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Oh yes he sure went like "Oh itna heavy?!"LOLLOL That was so natural! I mean it was so funny and so..natural LOL When he came back and was trying to pick that suitcase up he said that but anyways picked it and rolled it through the wheels or whatever LOL

HanieRaingoddessflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged

YES YES THEY HUGGED!! Aahil reached there I guess, it was quite dark and she came running to him and hugged him, was looking kinda scared but then she drew a bit and looked at him. THEY WERE SO CLOSE!! Hayyyee!! Day Dreaming

All I see here are hug, close and dark WinkLOL And Aahil of course LOLLOL

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Damn I need wait for daily motion linkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMs.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Originally posted by Raingoddess

And the Lateef Aahil scene was another best part LOL Lateef was getting melodramatic coz witch asked him to help her at any cost. Lateef went like mere sapnon ka shehzada nahi milega kya mujhe LOLLOL
Aahil was so funny and cute and adorable and sexy and just CUUTEEE!! LOL "Ofocurse tumhe sapnon ka sheh-za-da milega. Like he was contemplating shehzada bolun ya shehzadi LOLLOL

I love Lateef and his Aahil baba Day Dreaming Aww so now Lateef has moved on Cry Kya karega/karegi, too many girls in line for ARI LOL But helping witch Confused Well I guess he didnt know why lol Shezada/Shezadi ROFL Poor Aahil he was like kya bolo ke iska dil na dukhe LOLLOL

You need to watch his looks man! HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE AND SEXY!! LOL I mean I wonder how can be both possible but he makes that possible TongueLOL
He was so calm and sweet talking to him. He is just a cutie pie! Lateef was like "majboori mein shaitan ka sath dena pad raha hai par mere aahil baba ki ifazat karna" Embarrassed
This is called true love LOLLOL

HanieRaingoddessflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Oh yes he sure went like "Oh itna heavy?!"LOLLOL That was so natural! I mean it was so funny and so..natural LOL When he came back and was trying to pick that suitcase up he said that but anyways picked it and rolled it through the wheels or whatever LOL

I can imagine LOL Imagine if Lateef was inside it LOL Tab bechare ka kya halat hota lol But hopefully this suitcase do pyaar karne wale ko milaye... No no not Sanam/Jannat and Aahil WinkLOL Humare paas toh options hi options hai LOLLOL

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raingoddess

You need to watch his looks man! HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE AND SEXY!! LOL I mean I wonder how can be both possible but he makes that possible TongueLOL
He was so calm and sweet talking to him. He is just a cutie pie! Lateef was like "majboori mein shaitan ka sath dena pad raha hai par mere aahil baba ki ifazat karna" Embarrassed
This is called true love LOLLOL

Aww Embarrassed Lateef is so cute! Him and his sacchi mohabbat WinkLOL I know which look u mean LOL I always ask myself the same, how can a man look sexy n cute at the same time? Then I get distracted by him again LOL Aahil and Lateef scenes, plz cvs give us more Embarrassed They have been amazing since the beginning of season 2 Wink

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 11:03am | IP Logged
No matter what I am really loving the episodes, coz thats just me LOL
And also the first car scene between him and witch. Aahil was so nonchalantly sexy! I mean his every mood is just SO SEXY! Faltu se looks de raha tha witch ko LOLLOL Like he REALLY DOESN'T CARE. And he said that too 'You know what, mujhe kuch farak nahi padta tumhe jo sochna hai soch lo" LOL

And this frustrated witch, ofcourse LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieRaingoddessMrDarcyfanflora212

Go to top