Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 68)

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Nazia Saif ki Wedding horahi he pretty sure about it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddess

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

The fact that Aahil didn't even know what Sanam wished for but made a dua that her wish comes true no matter what it is because all he wants is her to be happy. You've got to admire a man who'd put her happiness over his own. It isn't just about getting Sanam back for Aahil, he wants her to be happy and for her hearts wishes to come true however that's achieved. If only he knew what she wishes is the same thing he wishes.

Also Sanam without even properly knowing him asked for his happiness too. Supposedly in QH making a wish during a meteor shower is a big deal and rare and she could have made a wish for herself or Shaad or his parents but she didn't. She made a wish for Aahil and his happiness because even though he's still supposedly a stranger that is more important to her. Sahil basically made a dua for each other and the others happiness whilst holding hands. Aww amnesia or not amnesia all Sanam still wants is for Aahil to be happy. His happiness is most important to her and Sanam's happiness is most important to Aahil. This is true love, selfless love where the others happiness matters even more than your own. Where you wish good for the other rather than yourself because you care about them/love them Day Dreaming

What u have said is so lovely Clap Yes, not matter what Aahil and Sanam can only wish the best for each other and their hearts still beat for the other! Soulmates who belong in each other's arms and soon will be together Embarrassed What they share is true and selfless love! Day Dreaming Idk how one can question Aahil's love for Sanam but the fact that he prayed for her wish to be fulfilled without even know what it was made me love him even more! He was always a pure hearted soul  Maybe thats why he cant play twisted chaals nor does he want to just get back Sanam! He wants his Sanam to return to him! He wants her to be happy and healthy! And the Sanam inside of Jannat wants the same! Its a test where both of these lovers will pass with flying colors due to the purity of their love! That scene was beautiful! I loved it! I would have said to make a separate post on this, but then most likely it will be turned into something else LOL But this was really nice! Thanks for posting ur thoughts here Embarrassed SaHil Heart

Thanks Embarrassed 

I just love the fact that you can tell that Aahil's love is so pure and that he'd do anything for her because her wants, desires and happiness matters most to him even more than his own. Also speaking from experience I think that dil se you only pray for someone's happiness before your own that matters to you and someone who's touched your heart and clearly so soon "Mr Ahil" has touched Sanam's heart. You pray for your apne before everyone else and clearly Sanam feels in her heart that Aahil is her apna.

Also I agree about chaals bit. He clearly doesn't want to use any dirty tactics or chaals to get things done or get her back. He could if he wanted to but he doesn't want to hurt her. She's the one who taught him how to love and be happy and now that he's so in love all he wants is her happiness and he can't bear to hurt her. Her happiness is his happiness. His love is so pure.

Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 20 May 2015 at 9:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieRaingoddessflora212

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Yes I agree on the part that there was Sanam in Jannat during meteor shower scene.  I just hope she doesn't say Aahilji anymoreLOL

Me too. When she said Aahilji I was like you're not Sanam2 so stop calling him Aahilji and call him Aahil. I hope if she says Aahilji or Mr Aahil again that Mr Aahil tells her to stop calling him that and call him Aahil and brings her onto first name basis LOL

Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 20 May 2015 at 9:05am

HanieRaingoddessflora212

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Whenever I think i'm giving up on SaHil Ouch 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LauraVIP

Aww Laura Hug Can I give u a piece of advice, if u dont mind... Either u can watch with less expectation and just enjoy their chemistry (watch a show with a good story if u have to so when u watch QH, u just enjoy SaHil...), or take a small break and come back when their reunite, or watch keeping in mind that love stories are all about obstacles and trial... This was just some advice I give every fan cuz trust me I know its not easy! I feel it at times too but then once Junoon reaches my ears I am a goner LOL Hope u dont take this the wrong way Embarrassed Have some patience and look at things from different perspectives, u might enjoy it more Smile

Edited by Raingoddess - 20 May 2015 at 9:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanienotacrimetoloveLaura..flora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

The fact that Aahil didn't even know what Sanam wished for but made a dua that her wish comes true no matter what it is because all he wants is her to be happy. You've got to admire a man who'd put her happiness over his own. It isn't just about getting Sanam back for Aahil, he wants her to be happy and for her hearts wishes to come true however that's achieved. If only he knew what she wishes is the same thing he wishes.

Also Sanam without even properly knowing him asked for his happiness too. Supposedly in QH making a wish during a meteor shower is a big deal and rare and she could have made a wish for herself or Shaad or his parents but she didn't. She made a wish for Aahil and his happiness because even though he's still supposedly a stranger that is more important to her. Sahil basically made a dua for each other and the others happiness whilst holding hands. Aww amnesia or not amnesia all Sanam still wants is for Aahil to be happy. His happiness is most important to her and Sanam's happiness is most important to Aahil. This is true love, selfless love where the others happiness matters even more than your own. Where you wish good for the other rather than yourself because you care about them/love them Day Dreaming

What u have said is so lovely Clap Yes, not matter what Aahil and Sanam can only wish the best for each other and their hearts still beat for the other! Soulmates who belong in each other's arms and soon will be together Embarrassed What they share is true and selfless love! Day Dreaming Idk how one can question Aahil's love for Sanam but the fact that he prayed for her wish to be fulfilled without even know what it was made me love him even more! He was always a pure hearted soul  Maybe thats why he cant play twisted chaals nor does he want to just get back Sanam! He wants his Sanam to return to him! He wants her to be happy and healthy! And the Sanam inside of Jannat wants the same! Its a test where both of these lovers will pass with flying colors due to the purity of their love! That scene was beautiful! I loved it! I would have said to make a separate post on this, but then most likely it will be turned into something else LOL But this was really nice! Thanks for posting ur thoughts here Embarrassed SaHil Heart
Not sure if I find some veiled digs here... was passing by and read.

I think lack of someone's enthusiasm should not deter you from making your posts. the fact that Aahil still wishes for Sanam's happiness in his heart says a lot.

I am sure people would have kept your lovely post clutter free.

I feel most people including myself comment positively/negatively depending on how we view the track! because we take our entertainment seriously.

And I dont, I just enjoy it LOL Jk lol 

Edited by Raingoddess - 20 May 2015 at 9:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanieflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LauraVIP

look choice is yoursLOL watch it if you can enjoy or don't watch it cause no one is forcing you to Embarrassed

Hanie..Orla..Laura..

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Yes I agree on the part that there was Sanam in Jannat during meteor shower scene.  I just hope she doesn't say Aahilji anymoreLOL

Lol true, I love how she says Aahil WinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMahu34..Orla..Laura..flora212

Go to top