Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 66)

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by flora212

Aman you don't even watch the show so please ha troll karna band kar LOLLOL

u am attacthed to the show  dil se becoz of kvb  u know itLOL  not watching because  of teh current  story LOL

troll?   yaar nafs  this is not  fare  ab  tell me  kya troll  kia maine ?Shocked

hamesha  ravan banao mujhe bas aur jalaoLOL
you know what tumhari ye bakwas tumahri pas hi rakho ROFLROFL

nafs  u bhi na  first time i am hopeful for   sahil in qh 3  and positive  aur tu  LOL

what  shaukat is saying  who mar  jayega ?Shocked  nahi  marega woh   gul LOL

mai jo bolo woh bakwaas Geek  just now  i have watched ahil crying  sceneCryLOL

lets be  positive  for the moment  LOL
marre ye na marre I don't care woh wase bhi marchuka hai mere nazar meinROFL even if he dies he will die before Sanam gets her memory back and Sanam will do matam on his death while Aahil consoles her ROFL

Cool    mar  ajye  bas    shayari karte hue Clap   rone do jananat ko vaise ki pagli  hai woh akal tu hai nahi mera shauharCryROFL

and   aahil  will  take care of her  akal WinkLOL   i think perfect  so  jaant  will cry and snub aahil  so  angst  by nawab saab   perfect  i dont like cheesy  roamnce SmileLOL

but  do u really think  they will  kill him take make us happyLOL?

They killed Rehan didn't they. So this too is possible.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanieflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Getting SaHil moments that too frequently is something which we never get so its better if we cherish them instead of cribbing each and every time!  Anyways I will watch QH till I get wonderful SaHil moments!  Don't care for unnecessary items. 

Exactly! By doing that we are giving importance to the insignificant LOL I could care less for shayar and his shayaris LOL I hope SK has enuf time cleared in her busy schedule to lend a hear WinkLOL I am happy with my SaHil Embarrassed But looks like some are more interested in shayar LOL And even wanna root for him over Aahil LOL But thats fine, I prefer not to trivialize shayar faults by blaming Aahil... When time comes, it will all be sorted out WinkLOL Whether we say anything or not lol Anyway I hope I have not invited trouble by saying my opinion LOL But ur absolutely right Nafs!! 

I will never support Shayar over Aahil! But I think a lot of people are frustrated by the lack of acknowledgement given to what Shayar did all this time. Keeping a perfect stranger with him and calling her his wife and misleading her and the world at the same time! Not a small thing! In most countries it is an offence punishable by law! To say a women has to be condemned to live her whole life with a fake identity given to her by a man? No words to describe how I feel about that sentiment! 

But SAHIL are in one frame now. However, until Sanam is Jannat, even Junoon won't feel the same! But at least SAHIL have met. So that is a step in the right direction! I just hope they do reveal to Sanam/ Jannat that Shayar is not her real husband before whatever happens next does happen! She dosent need to know Aahil is her husband. But at least know ONE truth about her life would be good! Or in this case the biggest untruth! To me this show is about Aahil and Sanam and continues to be about Aahil and Sanam! 

I know u never will Mandy! In fact you have always pointed out his actions from the beginning! But there are some who are more busy blaming Aahil instead lol Also I see no reason to bring in real people into this LOL Everyone is just doing their job lol As for the characters, yes basically I feel the same about Shayar as everyone else except I find him too insignificant to discuss LOL In the end the cvs will do what they feel is best lol He is wrong no doubt! But by dragging Aahil into this mess is turning it into something else all together! Its taking the limelight away from the real culprit! Its a crime and there is no refuting it. The cvs def shud acknowledge it, maybe they dont find the character significant enuf, or are unsure which way to go, or maybe have just that in mind, to point out the wrong that he has done! We never know, they might just make Jannat point out his crime rather than anyone else... Anything is possible lol However, I like how you put it! SaHil are in one frame and since the show is about them, this is the first step in the right direction! Sanam will slowly emerge from Jannat since there is no Jannat to begin with! I guess thats the point of it being an entire track and we have to be patient. It does get frustrating at times, even for me, but then Junoon is hard to not fall in love with Embarrassed Yeh toh bas shuruvat hai LOL Lets see what happens next lol But def Jannat finding out about the lies is more important than her discovering the truth! And she will discover both! When the cvs want her to lol But you said it! This show is about Aahil, Sanam and their Junoon Embarrassed Its about their journey! Thanks for this comment Mandy! I really appreciate how you gave a balanced perspective while being respectful of my opinions! Tc and hope to see u around here more!!  

Edited by Raingoddess - 20 May 2015 at 8:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanienotacrimetoloveflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FireNIce

Originally posted by FireNIce

Originally posted by ...Tanu...

SaHil. Embarrassed
Today is TRP day no?

Yeah. Big smile I hope it rises or is at least stable. 

Same Embarrassed I hope its stable too! But I am sure it will unsettle many LOL  QH mein acha ho toh kisi ko acha nahin lagta LOL But I will be happy for the team! They are trying lol 

It sure will! LOL I'm sick of seeing some attributing the rise in TRPs to certain characters, and blaming the loss in TRPs on less "drama" or focus on "boring" people. Confused

Anyway, I watch the show only for SaHil. I don't care about the story much, TBH. LOL

The team does deserve credit for the brilliant execution of the HP track. Clap

Same here! And then the excessive blame of the cvs LOL Ur right, they def deserve credit for the HP track Star They do mess up at times but during others give us awesome stuff lol So lets see what they have in mind lol I am the same! No shame in admitting that I watch QH for SaHil only LOL In most other shows, the couples dont attract me so story is a must but here SaHil are enuf to make me watch n enjoy WinkLOL

Hanieflora212

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
The fact that Aahil didn't even know what Sanam wished for but made a dua that her wish comes true no matter what it is because all he wants is her to be happy. You've got to admire a man who'd put her happiness over his own. It isn't just about getting Sanam back for Aahil, he wants her to be happy and for her hearts wishes to come true however that's achieved. If only he knew what she wishes is the same thing he wishes.

Also Sanam without even properly knowing him asked for his happiness too. Supposedly in QH making a wish during a meteor shower is a big deal and rare and she could have made a wish for herself or Shaad or his parents but she didn't. She made a wish for Aahil and his happiness because even though he's still supposedly a stranger that is more important to her. Sahil basically made a dua for each other and the others happiness whilst holding hands. Aww amnesia or not amnesia all Sanam still wants is for Aahil to be happy. His happiness is most important to her and Sanam's happiness is most important to Aahil. This is true love, selfless love where the others happiness matters even more than your own. Where you wish good for the other rather than yourself because you care about them/love them Day Dreaming

Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 20 May 2015 at 8:16am

HanieRaingoddessflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Getting SaHil moments that too frequently is something which we never get so its better if we cherish them instead of cribbing each and every time!  Anyways I will watch QH till I get wonderful SaHil moments!  Don't care for unnecessary items. 

Exactly! By doing that we are giving importance to the insignificant LOL I could care less for shayar and his shayaris LOL I hope SK has enuf time cleared in her busy schedule to lend a hear WinkLOL I am happy with my SaHil Embarrassed But looks like some are more interested in shayar LOL And even wanna root for him over Aahil LOL But thats fine, I prefer not to trivialize shayar faults by blaming Aahil... When time comes, it will all be sorted out WinkLOL Whether we say anything or not lol Anyway I hope I have not invited trouble by saying my opinion LOL But ur absolutely right Nafs!! 

I will never support Shayar over Aahil! But I think a lot of people are frustrated by the lack of acknowledgement given to what Shayar did all this time. Keeping a perfect stranger with him and calling her his wife and misleading her and the world at the same time! Not a small thing! In most countries it is an offence punishable by law! To say a women has to be condemned to live her whole life with a fake identity given to her by a man? No words to describe how I feel about that sentiment! 

But SAHIL are in one frame now. However, until Sanam is Jannat, even Junoon won't feel the same! But at least SAHIL have met. So that is a step in the right direction! I just hope they do reveal to Sanam/ Jannat that Shayar is not her real husband before whatever happens next does happen! She dosent need to know Aahil is her husband. But at least know ONE truth about her life would be good! Or in this case the biggest untruth! To me this show is about Aahil and Sanam and continues to be about Aahil and Sanam! 
I know Aahil is at fault regarding the lack of acknowledgement!  But no I can't support Shaad over Aahil. Cause Aahil mistakes are just tiny infront of that great maha purush! But Mandy this is a show...the Creatives will do whatever they want!  We won't be able to do anything. My point is enjoy the one which you were waiting for that too if you can enjoy!  But if you can't then don't watch!  I can enjoy so I will watch even though Aahil being all dumb about reaction is disturbing but I feel we should have a bit more patience. And we should not forget Shaad the Villain is meant to be glorified.  

Exactly! And to add to ur comment below this one, I watch QH for SaHil only Embarrassed I have no shame in admitting that I watch shows purely for entertainment and time pass LOLLOL

Hanieflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

The fact that Aahil didn't even know what Sanam wished for but made a dua that her wish comes true no matter what it is because all he wants is her to be happy. You've got to admire a man who'd put her happiness over his own. It isn't just about getting Sanam back for Aahil, he wants her to be happy and for her hearts wishes to come true however that's achieved. If only he knew what she wishes is the same thing he wishes.

Also Sanam without even properly knowing him asked for his happiness too. Supposedly in QH making a wish during a meteor shower is a big deal and rare and she could have made a wish for herself or Shaad or his parents but she didn't. She made a wish for Aahil and his happiness because even though he's still supposedly a stranger that is more important to her. Sahil basically made a dua for each other and the others happiness whilst holding hands. Aww amnesia or not amnesia all Sanam still wants is for Aahil to be happy. His happiness is most important to her and Sanam's happiness is most important to Aahil. This is true love, selfless love where the others happiness matters even more than your own. Where you wish good for the other rather than yourself because you care about them/love them Day Dreaming

What u have said is so lovely Clap Yes, not matter what Aahil and Sanam can only wish the best for each other and their hearts still beat for the other! Soulmates who belong in each other's arms and soon will be together Embarrassed What they share is true and selfless love! Day Dreaming Idk how one can question Aahil's love for Sanam but the fact that he prayed for her wish to be fulfilled without even know what it was made me love him even more! He was always a pure hearted soul  Maybe thats why he cant play twisted chaals nor does he want to just get back Sanam! He wants his Sanam to return to him! He wants her to be happy and healthy! And the Sanam inside of Jannat wants the same! Its a test where both of these lovers will pass with flying colors due to the purity of their love! That scene was beautiful! I loved it! I would have said to make a separate post on this, but then most likely it will be turned into something else LOL But this was really nice! Thanks for posting ur thoughts here Embarrassed SaHil Heart

Edited by Raingoddess - 20 May 2015 at 8:26am

Hanienotacrimetoloveflora212

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Tbh I did feel like Surbhi's expression in the wishing scene were good after Aahil grabbed her hand and she looked at him. She wordlessly went from being shocked to just being in awe of him. Like you could see it in her eyes and her face and how she sort of just softened and looked sort of open and vunerable as the junoon tere ishq ka took over. There was a lot of admiration and openness there for like those few moments.

Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 20 May 2015 at 8:27am

HanieRaingoddessflora212

Hanie Senior Member
Hanie
Hanie

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I love Sahil n waiting over a year to get them back in one frame.
Really waiting for them.
Honestly im just like all who dissapointed with lack of Aahil reaction because i cant enjoy Sahil much right now.They are so different.their Junoon moment feel like they are the new Sahil.I just feeling confused with  Aahil who acted like a shy cat infront of Sanam instead as lion front of Shaad just like our Jallad Jin in oldays.

But im helpless.Im loving them so much so i cant ignore them just like that.Now they are in one frame just like we want.So i will try to keep watching for them.I hope in coming track we will get what we want to c in Sahil right now.More passion,hot ,fire just like oldays.That is my Sahil.
Till then will try to enjoy their scene more.

Day DreamingEmbarrassed

Edited by Hanie - 20 May 2015 at 8:32am

Go to top