Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 58)

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

I was a bit like W*F when she called Aahil "Aahilji" too because it reminds me of Sanam2 and her continous "Aahilji" rants. Hopefully Mr Ahil and Aahilji won't stick and she'll start calling him Aahil and it won't end up like Sanam's parents where after they started calling each other "Mr Khan" Miss Farooqui" they never stopped except Asad did start calling her "Mrs Khan" after marriage LOL
I will prefer Nawab Sahab and Begum instead of Mr Aahil or Aahilji or Sanamji Sleepy and What's wrong with AahilConfused calling aap and all LOL kuch jada hi formal nahi ban raha ajkal ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Hey All, finally got some time today. So came to comment! The meteor shower scene was good! But the rest? Won't go there! Aahil giving that ironic little smile and saying "You ARE with your husband Sanam!" How horrible? To watch your own wife going on and on about some other guy being her husband, who is just lying to her and keeping her with him? How Cv's think this track is acdeptable I don't know? Over this BS! 

But the Junoon was good. However, until she is vacant Jannat and not Sanam, I don't think even Junoon will be the same! In Delhi airport and also in MCG initial days, we saw traces of Sanam! But now it's Jinnat again, and I just don't like her and find her hard to connect to! So even the SAHIL scenes fall flat for me! 

But KV is white and then KV in black! Day DreamingAlso KV giving a nasty attitude to the Chudail! Lol. I must say Chudail is one good looking women! :) Waiting to see where this train wreck is headed! They better not butcher Aahil so they can keep pretending someone else's behavior is normal! 

Highlight for me: Aahil's selfless prayer that whatever Sanam is asking for she gets! THAT is true love! He dosent even know what she is asking for? But he dosent care as long as it makes her happy! Yes he wants her back! But not at the expense of her happiness! Maybe that is why he is not even pressuring her to remember her past anymore and not trying to take her away from Shaad. (Who she relies on a lot). He is doing it out of love for her! He has matured so much! His love is beyond possessiveness now! It is miles superior to someone who lies to someone to stay in their life, no matter how much it might be hurting them! (At least some conscience came today). Either ways, Aahil is just lovely, but I want him to be strong too! I bet Aman is hating this! Lol
Aahil did roll his eyes in bit annoying way when Jannat was telling her wish to watch toote tare with Shaddy the Maha purush LOL Sanam was in Jannat when she was narrating about stars to Shayer...and also during SaHil meteor shower scene except when she said AahiljiSleepy and then she started her rant about ShaddyConfusedSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran_singh_24MrDarcyfan

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
after  out door  ends story is in shambles  at  we thoughtSleepy    janant is  still stupid dumbo no inner feeling  a  turmoil  seeing  ahil her restlessness  resulting finding her past
aahil  shown as   a majoo  crying walaAngry    damn   

they want to  justify  shayer  behaviour  so best is to buther  aahil  now  janant is  buthered to death already Ouch

gul dosent know  how to show simple love story  she  very well knows  fans  r waiting for  sahil  story  show drama  but  abhi  tu  pehley sahil pe focus  karo phir dikhao drama   tragedyLOL

Laura..MrDarcyfan

innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
yesterday abs sbb off screen was funny LOL

but  sbb indicates  boring  track   aahil made   a  sad majnooSleepy  jananat  snubbs him  Sleepy

chudail  drama    nothing  solidConfused

MrDarcyfan

innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
this is the problem with qh  and  gul  dragging extension of the show  directly means   gul will troll delay  hopeless  sahil  her  main  couple  her  golden goose   Sleepy   she knows  survir  r trp  
but why cant she keep sahil together  like other  ekta show  yhm  they never separate   leads  or try to pair  with every  human  in the showAngryLOL

they can show  sahil together  their  story  and  any kind  to drama  is ok   let janant  know  she si from india   its  3 months now  stupid gul

JShukla

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
I've already stopped watching the show and  definitely lost interest in SaHil. Cv's ruined both characters so badly Dead

JShuklainnocent.aman

innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LauraVIP

I've already stopped watching the show and  definitely lost interest in SaHil. Cv's ruined both characters so badly Dead

i was positive  this  time?   tahts why i returned to this  at   

but  my fears were so true  i always said  that this is the problem with  gul   when trp  increases  last week they were 4.1  this week it can go up or stale?

so  gul we know came back  to her old tactics with ruined sahil in qh 2  to glorify   the real culprit  and for that make  leads  dumbo  beyond repair    see jananat  behaviour  she is still normal   running after  shayer   no feeling  no  confusion   gul has made  her so dumb   and aahil  this caharcter  will suffer now as gul loves to insult ahil Ouch

why the hell  cvc  can show simple journey  of sahil  now    jananat   sudden change  of heart force her to thi k about her  memory?     runs to ahil    and after  her advances   ahil will be in full formLOL

i hate  cvc if they make  aahil sad majnooDead 

Laura..

innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:53am | IP Logged
laura  new promo  sanam entering  I'm?   have they used word  sanam  or jananat?
if saanm  see they r using sahil fans again  just keep them  glued  she will show crap  and shayerSleepy

Go to top