Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 56)

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMahu34Raingoddesssahil333

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Wait a minute Did Sanam just called Aahilji to AahilConfusedWacko I mean W*F Shocked Oh god where is the bold Dhabevaali Sanam who used to call Aahil so sexilySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Wait a minute Did Sanam just called Aahilji to AahilConfusedWacko I mean W*F Shocked Oh god where is the bold Dhabevaali Sanam who used to call Aahil so sexilySleepy

Hey Nafs Wink Decided to drop in for a few minutes LOL I miss Dhabevaali Cry But didnt she used to call him Aahilji sometimes, when she was not mad LOL Remember first dargah scene... "Aahilji nahi aayenge" LOLLOL I could be wrong but she did call him that LOL Tho I miss how she says Aahil! "Yah Allah main Aahil se nafrat karti hoon" Wink No wonder Nawab Sahab fell in love! The way she used to say his name WinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanieadventure_gurlflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Sexy Wink Truly whats love without Junoon Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanieflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Hey Nafs Wink Decided to drop in for a few minutes LOL I miss Dhabevaali Cry But didnt she used to call him Aahilji sometimes, when she was not mad LOL Remember first dargah scene... "Aahilji nahi aayenge" LOLLOL I could be wrong but she did call him that LOL Tho I miss how she says Aahil! "Yah Allah main Aahil se nafrat karti hoon" Wink No wonder Nawab Sahab fell in love! The way she used to say his name WinkLOL
huh first dargah sequence?  She called Aahilji to whomShocked well I don't remember I need to watch that againLOL As far I remember she used to call Nawab Aahil Razaa Ibrahim,  Aahil, Laad Sahab, Nawab Sahab and famous Jallad Jin LOL
But I just used to love how she used to sexily call Aahil! 
And nowdays Mr.Aahil sounds really lameSleepy I mean doesn't go with her personality!  Actually what goes with her personalityLOL absolutely nothingOuch

JShuklaRaingoddess

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Sexy Wink Truly whats love without Junoon Day Dreaming
I knowDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieRaingoddesssahil333

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

huh first dargah sequence?  She called Aahilji to whomShocked well I don't remember I need to watch that againLOL As far I remember she used to call Nawab Aahil Razaa Ibrahim,  Aahil, Laad Sahab, Nawab Sahab and famous Jallad Jin LOL
And nowdays Mr.Aahil sounds really lameSleepy I mean doesn't go with her personality!  Actually what goes with her personalityLOL absolutely nothingOuch

When her and Rehan were walking together lol I think LOL Yea watch it again lol I love those scenes Embarrassed And all her different names for him LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

When her and Rehan were walking together lol I think LOL Yea watch it again lol I love those scenes Embarrassed And all her different names for him LOL
Season 2 SaHil was such treat to watchDay Dreaming that feeling was in Dharamsala but nowLOL

HanieRaingoddess

Go to top