Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 37)

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

Sorry I wasn't thinking. I don't know why I wrote FM instead of FJ. I think I did it before too when addressing her, come to think of it.ROFL
thank me I corrected youROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaingoddessKhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Raingoddessflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Sorry I wasn't thinking. I don't know why I wrote FM instead of FJ. I think I did it before too when addressing her, come to think of it.ROFL

It happens LOL My creative mind is on a total shut down so I couldn't figure it out either LOL I was like let me just ask her lol All this studying is making my brain hurt anyway lol 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklaKhatamKahaniflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

RaingoddessKhatamKahani

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LauraVIP

Originally posted by LauraVIP

It's not like i'm not agree with them about Aahil, i just can't stand when people are blamming him so much. LOL So I though those who are protecting him would feel upset too LOL  Than KV said that it is going  to  be interesting, i think he was talking about Dharamshala track, not about the future. But you're right, better to wait and see what happens LOL

Where is the blame? Please point out to me where the blame is.

You say, you agree about Aahil. So tell me where is the blame when he himself mentioned how Aahil SHOULD be reacting. And we are pointing to that. 
I don't know what he said about Aahil's reaction, i was talking about the storyline. Just because KV said that it's going to be awesome, cv's can change it the way they want, maybe he was talking about Dharamshala track only. So to say "KV said that, why it's not?" is not right. 

If CVs changed, it that means what KV said is awesome is not what is happening right now, right? What he said about Aahil's reaction is part of the storyline, no? No one asked "KV said it, why isn't it." At least neither I nor Femme_Jahil did. All we said was KV said it would be awesome but what we are seeing is not. I further clarified that what he said would happen in the story has not happened. No one is asking him why it's not. 
Sorry, I think we're misunderstanding each other lol. Can you please tell me what he said about Aahil's reaction and when? Because when he was in Dharamsala he gave a interview by saying that it's gonna be awesome when Aahil gonna meet Sanam of something like this. And it was really amazing. 

Raingoddessadventure_gurl

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
^^
 During their face-off, there will be happiness, confusion and misunderstanding. Aadil will think that Shaad has kidnapped Sanam, whereas Shaad will think that Aadil is trying to take Jannat away from him. This will lead to a big fight.

Where is Aahil behaving as if Shaad has kidnapped Sanam? It could be that Shaad confronts after seeing the hand holding, and Aahil tells him off and we hear his thoughts and plan. But as of now, it is coming off as something entirely different. I have already said if it is addressed well byTuesday, the issue can be solved.

Edited by KhatamKahani - 17 May 2015 at 2:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklamicshyRaingoddessflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
KK was it a video or written? I read an article version of it lol the "Aadil" reminded me lol I remember reading and going Aadil? LOL Is it the same? Its official right, not a spoiler kinda article lol Anyway, lets see how it plays out lol I think next week might clear things up more, for all we know the precap might not even happen tomorrow lol They have done that quite a few times LOL But I do believe a confrontation will happen soon or atleast the audience will be privy to Aahil's thoughts lol All we can do for now is wait LOL

Edited by Raingoddess - 17 May 2015 at 2:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

^^
 During their face-off, there will be happiness, confusion and misunderstanding. Aadil will think that Shaad has kidnapped Sanam, whereas Shaad will think that Aadil is trying to take Jannat away from him. This will lead to a big fight.

Where is Aahil behaving as if Shaad has kidnapped Sanam? It could be that Shaad confronts after seeing the hand holding, and Aahil tells him off and we hear his thoughts and plan. But as of now, it is coming off as something entirely different. I have already said if it is addressed well byTuesday, the issue can be solved.
Thank you. It seems cv's forgot to give this monologues to Aahil about, that he think that Shaad has kidnapped her Confused But the fight may happens after that Shaad see Aahil and Sanam  holding hands?

KhatamKahaniflora212

Go to top