Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 32)

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 8:48am | IP Logged
prags  esha maischy  cool down all LOL

yes  i am from those fans who came back for kvb LOL  a strong role  of al no crying majnooAngry running after   a   pagli women  AngryLOL    the point is  story  rocking in myloyd gang track  and what fabulous acting done by  kvb  his pain agonyClap   kvb said   this will be awesome i think it was   outdoor

knowing gul khan  i dont how she will proceed i dont want to say anything negative LOL

positive i am    just u all relax  difference of opinion is natural sometimes  relax   LOL

dont forget we all r sahil aahil kvb fansLOLSmile

innocent words of aman r trueLOL

aahil should become  jalald jin Star    shaddy  should be  grey i doubt cvc will show him   janant i dont want to say anythingAngry

relax chill  sahil will rock  when only gul knows  and trp  auntiesTongueWink

bye bye  aj sunday funday  hai enjoy allStar

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddess

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I am cool CoolLOL

On a different note, I am sure we are providing some muft ka entertainment LOL Elsewhere WinkLOL

Edited by Raingoddess - 17 May 2015 at 8:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

I have no problem with that LOL Nor am I disagreeing with most of the points, my issue lies in the fact that Aahil's love for Sanam is questioned lol Not saying u have done that but I still dont see how he is trying to claim her when so far he has just begun processing what to do next... Its only been one episode lol Honestly KK idk who said it, I have been in and out cuz of studying but I have seen KV's name being mentioned...  Have skimmed thru the comments lol But TBH I really dont care abt who said what about whom cuz I have never bothered with people having issues with an actor I like, in the end of the day, I cant change their opinion the same way they cant change mine LOL But yes if you feel that I targeted u, I apologize! Have so much in my head right now due to finals lol Since u do mention it, what do mean by different perspective?  Sorry I am confused (serious question, no sarcasm)... I tend to ask for clarification when I am confused, sometimes things do go over my head and with exams this week, my brain is unofficially slower than usual LOL U can pm or give me the link, I have no issue with reading something with an open mind, even if I dont agree lol 

You are missing the point. My question wasn't Aahil's love for Sanam. It was whether he cares for Sanam, or cares about getting Sanam back. Right now Aahil is coming off like he cares about getting Sanam back rather than caring for Sanam. 

That is how Aahil is coming off, and it's been explained in many posts. I also further explained that it can be corrected if we see some kind of reasoning from Aahil regarding this, and also if we see Aahil doing something about Shaad-Sanam.

And look, even just above, it was agreed with me that the Aahil points are agreed not the KV. How Aahil comes off is not good, and if you read our posts, you will understand where we are coming from.

And I have defended Aahil through thick and thin, through everything and stood up for his characterization. Here there is no such thing. Aahil does come off a certain way and the flip-flopping narrative doesn't help matters at all. At times acknowledging Shaad's lies for one purpose, then brushing it by.

And as for my remark about KV. The fact that he himself said how Aahil would react proves our point about Aahil's character the one that's being ruined right now as it stands. Never before have I ever said that, always before even if he did wrong thing, there was always narrative reasoning and explanation for ihem.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishHanieminnie2308micshyRaingoddessflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Bas bhi karo yaar LOLLOL I am literally getting confused and messed up feelings with all these discussionsROFLROFLlets just wait for Monday ROFLROFLROFLROFL but let me tell you guys I am pretty much sure Mr ARI will let Shaady to live with Janu in one roomLOL SBS segment indicates it Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieRaingoddess

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
It is not about one room. I haven't even focused on one room. It is about letting her stay on with this man as his wife, BAS. And if it must be so not to "shock Jannat"  he should make sure they are in the company of others and Shaad is separated from her when there can't be others.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanieminnie2308micshyflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani

It is not about one room. I haven't even focused on one room. It is about letting her stay on with this man as his wife, BAS. And if it must be so not to "shock Jannat"  he should make sure they are in the company of others and Shaad is separated from her when there can't be others.
ha toh ek hi baat he LOL I agree with you but I doubt now if this will happenLOL chalo lets see LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieKhatamKahani

tangam_5620 Groupbie
tangam_5620
tangam_5620

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya-

hi
hi...can anyone tell me the story of sanam aahil that start in college where sanam need money for her grandmother but she died then sanam in new york with rehan n aahil kid...pls forward the story..

Go to top