Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 28)

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Uh-oh! So this is the full pose I guess. Damn! His other hand is holding her hand..shit! I wanted somewhere else...and with that I mean, her waist LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

galina-mLelyaHanieMahu34MrDarcyfanflora212

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Thanks guys! I mean for the playlist LOL
I'll keep adding random dialogues to it too, its my new favorite pastime LOL

And about the VM, guess what I was thinking about that too. I have it in my mind, But I am not getting at proper song, please someone suggest some..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMrDarcyfanflora212

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Originally posted by flora212

This picture is SO SO hot, I just had to comment on it! The passion in that pose. The love. Uff! Marjawa! KV looks so hot it's not funny! He has such a beautiful side profile. They both look amazing and the lighting is just gorgeous! I love men with strong features and sexy manly looks! That is why I love this look of KV's. He's a man not a boy! I like the slightly darker guys who have that edgy look. One of the reasons I love Shaleen Malhotra. In this picture KV even looks a bit like him! Even though I like Gautam Rode too. (who is fair), prefer the darker guys. But GR has a strong screen presence and even he is a man not a boy! :)

This picture is just hotness! Maybe I will draw some inspiration for the next chapter of my story which I intend to complete this week. I have just been unwell lately and also too busy! But this weak I will knuckle down to it, and I will PM all my faithful readers! :)

Exactly Mandy! Everything, every WORD you said, I mean about being the darker guys! And THIS picture?! Is scorching! I mean, I just keep staring at their pictures! Its just too intense! I sometimes think HOW AWESOME THEIR STORY COULD HAVE BEEN in an out and out hate-love thing, you know?! They would just burn everything! They look as hot as ever in every picture, they are just too HOT for the pictures LOL.

About KV's side profile?! Mandy! I am a goner for his side profile man, really! I literally DIE when I see it! SERIOUSLY! Its just TOO gorgeous, I can't even! He looks SO perfect with his side features! And whether its right or left profile, its amazing! Perfect and edgy features! I love the edgy and darker looks more too! They have something so intriguing, exciting, intense, rushing to it! Its just..ugh! 

The LOOKS he gives to her, is just I don't even know?! And I guess I won't be knowing ever either LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMahu34MrDarcyfanflora212

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Am i the one who feel depressed after reading all posts about Aahil?Confused And i can't believe that some are judging KV about what he said. 
I feel like CV's changed the storyline after Sahil meeting. Sanam is no more attracted to Aahil and suddenly Sanam and Shayer are calling Aahil - Aahil, not Sahil. More than anything I hate the way cv's are not giving importance to this Shayer actions and even showing him as a positive character. Dead
Waiting for next episodes, hope Aahil will have a good monologues and start to do something about this liar!

Edited by LauraVIP - 17 May 2015 at 4:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LauraVIP

Am i the one who feel depressed after reading all posts about Aahil?Confused And i can't believe that some are judging KV about what he said. 
I feel like CV's changed the storyline after Sahil meeting. Sanam is no more attracted to Aahil and suddenly Sanam and Shayer are calling Aahil - Aahil, not Sahil. More than anything I hate the way cv's are not giving importance to this Shayer actions and even showing him as a positive character. Dead
Waiting for next episodes, hope Aahil will have a good monologues and start to do something about this liar!

I don't think Shayar will be shown negative, or rather acknowldged.Any hope for that got crashed when he was shown in the daragh, saying his selfish prayer.He is the Sehar of AhEr here.Sanam is Ahil  and it'll all be dragged till TRPs fall once again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMrDarcyfan

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

And about the VM, guess what I was thinking about that too. I have it in my mind, But I am not getting at proper song, please someone suggest some..LOL
How about Sun Sathiya...Mahiya...Barsa de...
From ABC2 LOL

Ms.Sherlocked

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Thers a new very soothing song from movie hamari adhoori kahani, song is "Humnava" my favorite after banjaara, listen to it

Ms.Sherlocked

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Guys, how do i add pics in my post?
It shows up when i paste it but not seen in the postOuch

flora212

Go to top