SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Also the problem is due to Shady's character sketch. He is not considered negative by the CVs. This is ruining Ahil's  reaction towards the situation.
Shaad is NO SAINT! But CVs will never get it.
Originally posted by TIA.Tia

Yay I was the first one to post. Congrats on New AT guys. Nafz Tanu we finished the previous AT with our relentless and untiring praises of Shayar. Wow how much we love this Shayar!?!

Woh to hain e kamal ka character. Kyun na praise karun? 😳😆

Yay I was the first one to post. Congrats on New AT guys. Nafz Tanu we finished the previous AT with our relentless and untiring praises of Shayar. Wow how much we love this Shayar!?!
Shayer is my eternal loueee 
Originally posted by flora212

I will be waiting for Monday😆 I mean I will give my opinion after Monday😛 let's see what happens!  But I seriously hope makers give monologue of Aahil about Shaddy Atleast. Itna toh kar sakte he! 

Same nafs. Even I am ready to wait. But I have no high expectations because the CVs have no brains. Neither do they implement or change certain things acc to the way the audience thinks. They will show what they think is correct 7 most of the time its wrong. 🥱
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Also the problem is due to Shady's character sketch. He is not considered negative by the CVs. This is ruining Ahil's  reaction towards the situation.
Shaad is NO SAINT! But CVs will never get it.
I don't think Cvs showing him saint!  His character is pretty much consistent now! And CVs knows it. Infact he is looking physco from past 3 days. Its the problem with some viewers who doesn't want to buy reality!  Otherwise CVs pretty much indicating his negetive shades. But I think now they need officially declare him as mentally retarded which he is 

Same nafs. Even I am ready to wait. But I have no high expectations because the CVs have no brains. Neither do they implement or change certain things acc to the way the audience thinks. They will show what they think is correct 7 most of the time its wrong. 🥱
CVs kabhi nahi sudhrenge !
@ Tanu and Nafz.. Totally agree with you. Atleast Aahil should stop being so overly nice to Shayar and instead shud start probing him for some answers. Aahil shud give some hatred filled monologue for Shady.
Originally posted by flora212

I don't think Cvs showing him saint!  His character is pretty much consistent now! And CVs knows it. Infact he is looking physco from past 3 days. Its the problem with some viewers who doesn't want to buy reality!  Otherwise CVs pretty much indicating his negetive shades. But I think now they need officially declare him as mentally retarded which he is 

I wont mind if the CVs declare him negative & mentally retarded. Because I cannot connect with the character. He is completely ruined. Because even if he sacrifices his love, I wont feel sorry for him or sympathise with him.
Ok let me eat something now. Will come back later.

I wont mind if the CVs declare him negative & mentally retarded. Because I cannot connect with the character. He is completely ruined. Because even if he sacrifices his love, I wont feel sorry for him or sympathise with him.
Ok let me eat something now. Will come back later.
He is negetive!  His monologues indicating it! He can't be called positive anymore. There is no difference between him and Sanam 2.  Both were overly sweet in start later on showed their asli chehra 

@ Tanu and Nafz.. Totally agree with you. Atleast Aahil should stop being so overly nice to Shayar and instead shud start probing him for some answers. Aahil shud give some hatred filled monologue for Shady.
Aahil needs to confront Shaad and beat him black and blue!  Or at least just a monologue in which Aahil feels highly annoyed towards Shaad.