Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 18)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Joined: 03 June 2014
Posts: 6565

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by LauraVIP

May be by 'his room' KV means Aahil's?
Shocked nice prediction Big smileBig smile

That makes more sense LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Joined: 28 June 2013
Posts: 7528

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by LauraVIP

May be by 'his room' KV means Aahil's?
Shocked nice prediction Big smileBig smile

There is a bed for one person, so Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Joined: 03 June 2014
Posts: 6565

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Pragya those nice words can turn hot if Aahil says them BlushingLOL Imagine him whispering them in her ear Wink

Oh yes! He would be like "Sanam, chalo tumhe Jannat ki sair karaunga, jo ehsaason se bhari hogi...LOLLOLROFL

Sorry the last part made me think something else ROFL 

Trust me thats WHAT I meant too ROFL

Now look whose also bad WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Sherlockedflora212

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 38589

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by innocent.aman

if anybody finds link please  post here    
bye   all   prags esha  laura    etcLOL
I know which segment it is but I don't have the linkLOL

if u  know  which segment please tell me the date  i will find out  i want to see it  LOL?

half  gante  se dhoond raha hoon  ?Confused   dekh k jaana haiLOL
last Himachal sbs...end mein dekhna waha SurVir hain. 


last  himachal wala  ok  i will search  ?   survir  ko sirf dekhna haiLOL

aur  ye kaunsa wala hai  sab  red red hai?   ye bhi dekh leta hoon?
this is recent offscreen pic shared by KV you idiot ROFL besides SBS wala shuru se maat dekhna only last 5 mins Tongue

really  recent offscreen shared by kvbShocked  yaar  iska tu link de  de  mujhe alkal  kya hua hai  kuch milta dikhta nahiLOL     last 5 minutes  okTongue

wah positive ho gaya hoon tu idiot haan LOLAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 34404

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by innocent.aman

if anybody finds link please  post here    
bye   all   prags esha  laura    etcLOL
I know which segment it is but I don't have the linkLOL

if u  know  which segment please tell me the date  i will find out  i want to see it  LOL?

half  gante  se dhoond raha hoon  ?Confused   dekh k jaana haiLOL
last Himachal sbs...end mein dekhna waha SurVir hain. 


last  himachal wala  ok  i will search  ?   survir  ko sirf dekhna haiLOL

aur  ye kaunsa wala hai  sab  red red hai?   ye bhi dekh leta hoon?
this is recent offscreen pic shared by KV you idiot ROFL besides SBS wala shuru se maat dekhna only last 5 mins Tongue

really  recent offscreen shared by kvbShocked  yaar  iska tu link de  de  mujhe alkal  kya hua hai  kuch milta dikhta nahiLOL     last 5 minutes  okTongue

wah positive ho gaya hoon tu idiot haan LOLAngry
ok I will search and post it here LOL
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 38589

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by innocent.aman

if anybody finds link please  post here    
bye   all   prags esha  laura    etcLOL
I know which segment it is but I don't have the linkLOL

if u  know  which segment please tell me the date  i will find out  i want to see it  LOL?

half  gante  se dhoond raha hoon  ?Confused   dekh k jaana haiLOL
last Himachal sbs...end mein dekhna waha SurVir hain. 


last  himachal wala  ok  i will search  ?   survir  ko sirf dekhna haiLOL

aur  ye kaunsa wala hai  sab  red red hai?   ye bhi dekh leta hoon?
this is recent offscreen pic shared by KV you idiot ROFL besides SBS wala shuru se maat dekhna only last 5 mins Tongue

really  recent offscreen shared by kvbShocked  yaar  iska tu link de  de  mujhe alkal  kya hua hai  kuch milta dikhta nahiLOL     last 5 minutes  okTongue

wah positive ho gaya hoon tu idiot haan LOLAngry
ok I will search and post it here LOL

thank u nafs  LOL  yaar  i am again addicted  to  qh 3  from mylyold track   our sahil  story is  back  dekh le  ek bhi segment miss  karna hai  pehley  2 months   se nahi dekhe LOL
i got confused  only pic na ok

Edited by innocent.aman - 16 May 2015 at 7:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Joined: 08 May 2010
Posts: 4745

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrdj



KV TJ prem kahani segment in today's SBS was really good.A pair made in heaven..KV was looking handsome..

KV fans, those who havent watched please do watch.

It was amazxinnnggg Sarita, fell in love with this genuine couple again EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Joined: 26 February 2012
Posts: 38589

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Originally posted by ssrdj



KV TJ prem kahani segment in today's SBS was really good.A pair made in heaven..KV was looking handsome..

KV fans, those who havent watched please do watch.

It was amazxinnnggg Sarita, fell in love with this genuine couple again EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


this one i have seen  mischy  kvb tj were cuteLOL

but i missed  survir  sbb sbs  Confused   


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SurVir with a Fan/New SurVir pictures

Author: flora212   Replies: 4   Views: 2601

flora212 4 2601 23 February 2015 at 2:29am by MrDarcyfan
Sahil Sahil and only Sahil

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: ssrdj   Replies: 59   Views: 19920

ssrdj 59 19920 25 January 2015 at 9:28am by AhilTheBest
SaHil Glossary//: All Things SaHil, All the Time

2 3

Author: -Mandeep-   Replies: 22   Views: 6452

-Mandeep- 22 6452 31 December 2014 at 8:36am by zynia890
SaHil/SurVir Heaven#7~ My heaven on earth is with you

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 138 139

Author: -Priya-   Replies: 1104   Views: 37992

-Priya- 1104 37992 30 October 2014 at 9:40am by kyph21
Couple of the Year Poll SaHil vs SeHan battle Sahil leading vote

Author: Sherni_Jerry   Replies: 3   Views: 2230

Sherni_Jerry 3 2230 12 October 2014 at 11:14am by Sherni_Jerry

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index