Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: flora212

they are copying ideas from around the world🀣

It's  their idea, ipkknd is a 4 lions show too πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

hye, don't undersestimate aunties, they rejected Fakeistan and i think, they'll reject this husband pimping wife track also u wait & see.πŸ˜†
i miss those good old daysπŸ˜‰ of TRP threads

That was very much differentπŸ˜› but I hope they do. Lets see πŸ˜‰
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LauraVIP

It's  their idea, ipkknd is a 4 lions show too πŸ˜†

I meant IPKND EBP, ver 2, that's not produced by 4L.
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MirchiExpress-

SaHil got locked up in one room-E-24 segment

Sounds interesting πŸ˜† TFS Mariya πŸ˜‰ I hope they keep getting inspired by the writers on the forum πŸ˜† Maybe we should make a list of scenes we want for them to look at and get inspired from πŸ˜† Anyway excited to see the scene πŸ˜³ I am just glad we are getting SaHil and gonna enjoy it fully! 
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
SaHil locked in a room  Interesting prospects πŸ˜† Maybe I wanna write some OS's too, I have many ideas in my head πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahwash22

i swear, I'm convinced that they DO stalk the Forum. Sagey had the scenario in her story of getting locked up in a room. πŸ˜†

Finally, something worth to watch. I bet Jannat is going to have hard times controlling the burning fire she's going to feel when being all alone with Mr. Aahil πŸ˜†

They should read ur stories too Mahwash πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† They will get lots of nice ideas πŸ˜³ Btw saw ur comment, will reply in a bit πŸ€— I agree, it will be interesting to watch! Jannat will def feel lots of things around Mr. Aahil 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Ok off to the next Heaven πŸ˜‰
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

SaHil locked in a room  Interesting prospects πŸ˜† Maybe I wanna write some OS's too, I have many ideas in my head πŸ˜†

I finally got time to read your story, Esha.. Still not over it. 

You should get those ideas down on paper! Trust me, it's not healthy to go around with these thought - Yes, I'm speaking from experience πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It drives you craaazy.. God, I'm totally on the roll after hearing SaHil getting locked up together! They better not mess this up. 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahwash22

I finally got time to read your story, Esha.. Still not over it. 

You should get those ideas down on paper! Trust me, it's not healthy to go around with these thought - Yes, I'm speaking from experience πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It drives you craaazy.. God, I'm totally on the roll after hearing SaHil getting locked up together! They better not mess this up. 

Aww thanks πŸ€— Lmao maybe I should πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Lets see if I can complete an idea in my head, will surely write it down πŸ˜³ Hope u update ur story soon! I love the idea!! Yes, I am looking forward to this scene too! Hope they execute it well πŸ˜†