Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 14)

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by LauraVIP

is there  any new segment on only sahil?   please tell  me on  sbs  or sbb   what date?

Sorry, i don't remember the date

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocent.aman

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by sahil333

@Prags, awesome analysis... Loved it. But I also understand that others are impatient. Because they love ARI and don't wanna see him being dumb down again. I'm in between..just trying to be patient becoz of our hero n SaHil.

Rie, yeah I know people are impatient, I too get little impatient sometimes, but its just that I don't voice that out LOL
Hey they have dumbed him down earlier during AaHer track A LOT. I don't think they would, coz if they would have we won't be seeing this. Actually now they are dumbing HER down, thats just how they make a balance LOLLOL
And I have a habit of overreacting at timesROFL

I am the same way, but like I said earlier my tolerance level has gone up... Maybe next week I will feel the impatience, the same way Jannat feels for Aahil ROFL

LOL The same way Jannat feels for Aahil! I am sure she FEELS way too much ROFL
I can't help but go dirty while conversing with you guys...its just onto an altogether different level..EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Rofl ROFLROFL Now it feels like our Heaven LOL Embarrassed Yes we tend to take everything in that direction lol Ehsaas wala feels LOLLOL Jannat is bound to have those dreams u write about LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34Laura..Ms.Sherlockedflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Esha, on to your previous reply to mine, I din't want to quote its too heavy SleepyLOL
Yes all that you have said! This is a big gamble and he doesn't want to take risks. He wants to take it slow...no no not that, LOLLOL Slow and steady wins the race, not like THAT who got that sachhi mohabbat in two weeks WinkLOL

Lmao dont worry, it was long lol And slow ShockedROFLROFL Wait I said long, u said slow hold on ROFLClarification: I meant the post LOL Yes slow and steady wins the race Wink Its been proven time and again Embarrassed

Edited by Raingoddess - 16 May 2015 at 6:29am

Ms.Sherlocked

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged
thanks  lauraLOL   i wanted to see this  survir  sbs ?Confused

can anybody give me link  if possible?
Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Esha, on to your previous reply to mine, I din't want to quote its too heavy SleepyLOL
Yes all that you have said! This is a big gamble and he doesn't want to take risks. He wants to take it slow...no no not that, LOLLOL Slow and steady wins the race, not like THAT who got that sachhi mohabbat in two weeks WinkLOL

Lmao dont worry, it was long lol And slow ShockedROFLROFL Wait I said long, u said slow hold on ROFLClarification: I meant the post LOL Yes slow and steady wins the race Wink Its been proven time and again Embarrassed

I can't hold on..ROFL No I meant..nothing! I dont know! Jeez!! ShockedROFL Okay stop. My whole head and cheeks are hurting from this laughter now. 

Stern SmileLOLLOL

Raingoddess

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by sahil333

@Prags, awesome analysis... Loved it. But I also understand that others are impatient. Because they love ARI and don't wanna see him being dumb down again. I'm in between..just trying to be patient becoz of our hero n SaHil.

Rie, yeah I know people are impatient, I too get little impatient sometimes, but its just that I don't voice that out LOL
Hey they have dumbed him down earlier during AaHer track A LOT. I don't think they would, coz if they would have we won't be seeing this. Actually now they are dumbing HER down, thats just how they make a balance LOLLOL
And I have a habit of overreacting at timesROFL

I am the same way, but like I said earlier my tolerance level has gone up... Maybe next week I will feel the impatience, the same way Jannat feels for Aahil ROFL

LOL The same way Jannat feels for Aahil! I am sure she FEELS way too much ROFL
I can't help but go dirty while conversing with you guys...its just onto an altogether different level..EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Rofl ROFLROFL Now it feels like our Heaven LOL Embarrassed Yes we tend to take everything in that direction lol Ehsaas wala feels LOLLOL Jannat is bound to have those dreams u write about LOL

Jannat, Heaven, Ehsaas, Feels..
Too many NICE words..LOLLOL

Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 16 May 2015 at 6:34am

Raingoddess

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:35am | IP Logged

I can't hold on..ROFL No I meant..nothing! I dont know! Jeez!! ShockedROFL Okay stop. My whole head and cheeks are hurting from this laughter now. 

Stern SmileLOLLOL

Rofl ROFLROFLROFL Mine too and I just woke up LOLLOL Btw what do u wanna hold on to ShockedROFL

Ms.Sherlocked

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Pragya those nice words can turn hot if Aahil says them BlushingLOL Imagine him whispering them in her ear Wink

Go to top