Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 134)

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged
oh god!ths is ridiculous.Dead.why ahil cudnt do something???sure cv's will shw ahil helpless cry baby who is preying 2 god 4 some miracle..Unhappyhe is witnessing his wife's marriage...Ouchhv to tolerate ahil's pain,crying faceCry,&dumbo jannat usse umeed karna hi bekar ha,shady k liye kuch kehne k liye bacha nehi ha..Censored.qh me positive outcm bohot kam hoti ha,we wished sase cm bk b4 chuhil nikah,rehan was saved bybappa...bt nothng lk ths hapendConfused.VO jo vi kehta ha agar wo sahil k fever me na ho to sach hota ha aur agar fever me ho to aisa kuch nehi hota.sbb said sanam gets her memory bk...bt jitna hum cv's ko jante hai isnt its too early to shw sanam get her memory 4 thmSleepy??yaa may b jannat will say qubool nehi ha bcz she didnt feel right bt memory bk its too much to wish 4m cv's.. btw,r thy wearing same dress wht thy wear in naif nikah???i mean is ths all drama(nikah of fake couple) happening same day??? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMrDarcyfan

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Looks like Gul and Co partied a little too hard LOL But honestly, thats how it is with every daily soap, they all compete on who could come up with the most twisted twists LOL If they announce a nikah in QH, it def happens (most of the time) just not with the people whose names are printed on the cards LOL I have a feeling Sanam's memory will return from this fiasco lol 
ROFLLOLi hope thy maintain it ths time also...tumare muh me apple pieWink...bt i feel sanam's memory bk ths soon its too much 2 wish from cv's as if sanam get her memory bk half probs will b solved..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieRaingoddessMrDarcyfanIntuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Waiting to see Why cant u just understand track from sanam's side? Then it was aahiil-sanam-nida, now aahil-sanam-shaad. thogh not a love triangle. It can never be.

HanieRaingoddessMrDarcyfanchicksoup

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged
This memory lose track tourned out not like i wanted. I thought Sanam will fall in love with Aahil before she remembers him.. If she really does regain her memory soon... Well  LOL

Edited by LauraVIP - 26 May 2015 at 7:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieRaingoddessMrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoup

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Guys, just made a post on sanam v/s jannat. Do check and give ur views.

HanieMahu34Raingoddesschicksoup

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

Looks like Gul and Co partied a little too hard LOL But honestly, thats how it is with every daily soap, they all compete on who could come up with the most twisted twists LOL If they announce a nikah in QH, it def happens (most of the time) just not with the people whose names are printed on the cards LOL I have a feeling Sanam's memory will return from this fiasco lol 
ROFLLOLi hope thy maintain it ths time also...tumare muh me apple pieWink...bt i feel sanam's memory bk ths soon its too much 2 wish from cv's as if sanam get her memory bk half probs will b solved..

Yum I am gonna share half with Aahil and give my baby a shoulder to cry on CryCryLOL I dont want her memory to return now, this track will last a while... What I mean is it will return at the end of this wedding track LOL And trust me wedding tracks can last long LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieIntuitivechicksoup

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LauraVIP

This memory lose track tourned out not like i wanted. I thought Sanam will fall in love with Aahil before she remembers him.. If she really does regain her memory soon... Well  LOL

I dont want her memory to return soon either, I think this track will last a while... What I mean is it will return at the end of this wedding track LOL And trust me wedding tracks can last long LOL She will fall in love while the wedding is being planned lol Anyway thats just what I imagine the track to be, but knowing the cvs it wont return soon anyway lol 

HanieIntuitiveMrDarcyfanflora212

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 26 May 2015 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LauraVIP

I dont want her memory to return soon either, I think this track will last a while... What I mean is it will return at the end of this wedding track LOL And trust me wedding tracks can last long LOL She will fall in love while the wedding is being planned lol Anyway thats just what I imagine the track to be, but knowing the cvs it wont return soon anyway lol 

agreed  cvc  will neevr bring  jananat memory so soon  

and i wish  the track u pridicted  its  good   jananat falling very soon  for aaahil  wondering herself LOL

and  janant trusts  aahil more than that lair Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haniechicksoup

Go to top