Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 127)

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Guys Roka is engagementLOL in urdu its roka and hindi sagayi Confused

I dont know about this. But in IPK there was this rok ceremony b/w the couples where they showed engagement. But then that was among Hindus. But I have also heard Roka is what Prags said. This is what I have heard & I am not sure at all. This ceremony is not there in my community.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanieflora212

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Heyy!! Are you guys still here?! I had to attend a call LOL
Okay, Roka is NOT engagement! Engagement is Sagai. Roka is done before engagement, its like am oral vachan type that they can't marry other than each other, and it gets confirmed that these two will only marry, something like that LOL

And. Even if the Nikkah is announced by Aahil himself, I still think there is another reason behind it, not the blackmailing, not even Shaad's "confession" Its his own reasons. Coz the way HE is behaving these days he is hell bent on making her memory back, he is giving tashan to Chudail too, and the way his face got "Not again' seeing Jannat and Shaad holding hands...LOL So. Just wait and watch OKAY?! LOL

I am LOL But idk why my net is slow today LOL Thanks for clarifying! I have heard of roka but wasnt really sure what it was LOL I know of Sagai, Mehndi, Haldi etc... Have attended weddings with these rasams but not roka LOL And I totally agree! Thats why I said reasons best known to Aahil himself WinkLOL Although a part of me feels there is no announcement but if there is, then def there is a reason! And plus it makes me happy cuz weddings never go as planned in QH LOL I love his attitude towards Chudail LOL He is def not gonna give up and is determined! He will bring back his Sanam Embarrassed Yes lets wait and watch Wink

Nice! I have never attended any of those Rasams really! I have attended only the weddings as in 2 weddings LOL And I just read what actually means by Roka. Its from word "Rok" the hindi word. o its like they have stopped looking for others LOLLOL
Anyway. About the announcement, I think it could be possible and it could not be too LOL But yes the only thing is getting me excited is Nikkahs NEVER go as planned and ofcourse SaHil! I hope there are some NICE scenes in the wedding...TongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieRaingoddess...Tanu...flora212

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Loved SaHil today, spetially Aahil, he was looking handsomeDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieRaingoddessMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...flora212

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Tanu...

What if Ahil announces Nikah b/w Shaad & Jannat & ultimately ends up marrying Jannat? Evil Smile

OMG! I thought about that too! Since the Nikkahs in this show are not usually the 'right ones" but here it would beTongue LOL

You dont even know HOW MUCH I want this to happen! LOL
Yea, its really tempting! Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieRaingoddessMs.Sherlockedflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Heyy!! Are you guys still here?! I had to attend a call LOL
Okay, Roka is NOT engagement! Engagement is Sagai. Roka is done before engagement, its like am oral vachan type that they can't marry other than each other, and it gets confirmed that these two will only marry, something like that LOL

And. Even if the Nikkah is announced by Aahil himself, I still think there is another reason behind it, not the blackmailing, not even Shaad's "confession" Its his own reasons. Coz the way HE is behaving these days he is hell bent on making her memory back, he is giving tashan to Chudail too, and the way his face got "Not again' seeing Jannat and Shaad holding hands...LOL So. Just wait and watch OKAY?! LOL

I am LOL But idk why my net is slow today LOL Thanks for clarifying! I have heard of roka but wasnt really sure what it was LOL I know of Sagai, Mehndi, Haldi etc... Have attended weddings with these rasams but not roka LOL And I totally agree! Thats why I said reasons best known to Aahil himself WinkLOL Although a part of me feels there is no announcement but if there is, then def there is a reason! And plus it makes me happy cuz weddings never go as planned in QH LOL I love his attitude towards Chudail LOL He is def not gonna give up and is determined! He will bring back his Sanam Embarrassed Yes lets wait and watch Wink

Nice! I have never attended any of those Rasams really! I have attended only the weddings as in 2 weddings LOL And I just read what actually means by Roka. Its from word "Rok" the hindi word. o its like they have stopped looking for others LOLLOL
Anyway. About the announcement, I think it could be possible and it could not be too LOL But yes the only thing is getting me excited is Nikkahs NEVER go as planned and ofcourse SaHil! I hope there are some NICE scenes in the wedding...TongueLOL

Well it was mostly weddings of my cousins so I had to attend everything LOL I am cool as long as there is good food and music WinkLOL And thats what I am mainly excited for! SaHil scenes during the wedding!! Lots of scope WinkLOL

Edited by Raingoddess - 25 May 2015 at 12:12pm

Ms.Sherlockedflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

I dont know about this. But in IPK there was this rok ceremony b/w the couples where they showed engagement. But then that was among Hindus. But I have also heard Roka is what Prags said. This is what I have heard & I am not sure at all. This ceremony is not there in my community.
Roka word is in Punjabi and Muslim. In Muslims its engagement and in Punjabi is the one which prags said LOL don't know about hindi one Tongue

Ms.Sherlocked...Tanu...

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Arre Roka is not engagement yaar! It happens after engagement like you just said and I read too LOL
How can it be engagement when there engagement is already done?!LOL

Its derived from hindi word "Rok" and is actually a Punjabi Rasam. Which means they have finalised and they have stopped looking for others, now they can only marry EACH OTHER ofcourse not in Shows like QHROFL

Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 25 May 2015 at 12:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddess...Tanu...flora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Ok guys have to go eat now! Will watch the episode and come back later! Bye! 

Go to top