Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 120)

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingpinks

Us Chehre Keliye Mujhe Duniya Ki Har Dard Qubool HaiDay Dreaming

;-(unlucky me,almst whole epi is 4 sahil nd i missed it.kal tak power cut means didnt even cn see repeat.so sad.thnks rashmi 4 ths wu.
Wish i cn see repeat-sahil's flskbk with junun nd bgm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chicksoupIntuitive

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Oh my Aahil! How he just kept looking at her while she was looking at the house..my baby! Heart
They are picturising such amazing songs! Abhi mujh mein kahin..on HER just felt so perfect! Day Dreaming

IKR! When I read the WU I was really happy! I love that song and with Aahil looking at her Day Dreaming Sounds beautiful! Cant wait to watch it! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieIntuitiveMs.Sherlockedflora212

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

Originally posted by darlingpinks

Us Chehre Keliye Mujhe Duniya Ki Har Dard Qubool HaiDay Dreaming

;-(unlucky me,almst whole epi is 4 sahil nd i missed it.kal tak power cut means didnt even cn see repeat.so sad.thnks rashmi 4 ths wu.
Wish i cn see repeat-sahil's flskbk with junun nd bgm...

Ur welcome.Smile
Watch it online na.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveSonu2408

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Oh my Aahil! How he just kept looking at her while she was looking at the house..my baby! Heart
They are picturising such amazing songs! Abhi mujh mein kahin..on HER just felt so perfect! Day Dreaming

IKR! When I read the WU I was really happy! I love that song and with Aahil looking at her Day Dreaming Sounds beautiful! Cant wait to watch it! 

Amazing it was Esha! Atleast I loved it! LOL When she was entering the house how those FBs complemented that so well! Amazing!
And how he said to her "I am sure aage ka rasta aap khud hi dhundh lengi" and she smiled at him too! that was Sanam smiling, I am sure! Awww! HeartLOL

HanieMahu34RaingoddessIntuitive

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by flora212

Naff you just watched the worst part, not the BEST part TongueLOL
Whole episode was dedicated to SaHil. You just can;t miss it!EmbarrassedLOL
I knowLOL I read wu Tongue its full of SaHilLOL will watch when the episode is uploadedWinkLOL but Chudail really pisses me when she lurks around AahilSleepyLOL ok forget that I will watch episode and commentWink

Yes! I knew you must have read the WU LOLTongue
Really! Episode was amazing! When Aahil got to know from Lateef and Khala Nayi Sanam is Allah ko pyaari ho gayi. He murmured "Voh toh kisi ko bhi pyaari nahi ho sakti!" ROFLLOL He was so funny! The happiness on his face was so visible! LOL

Rofl ROFL Aahil has the best sense of humor! I love his scenes with Lateef and Khala! I am excited to watch! As long as SaHil are there I am Day Dreaming And PartyBaaki Chudail jaye tel lene lol She irritates me at time but during others I find her too funny! Pagal aurat LOLLOL 

Edited by Raingoddess - 25 May 2015 at 10:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMahu34Ms.SherlockedchicksoupIntuitive

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by flora212

Naff you just watched the worst part, not the BEST part TongueLOL
Whole episode was dedicated to SaHil. You just can;t miss it!EmbarrassedLOL
I knowLOL I read wu Tongue its full of SaHilLOL will watch when the episode is uploadedWinkLOL but Chudail really pisses me when she lurks around AahilSleepyLOL ok forget that I will watch episode and commentWink

Yes! I knew you must have read the WU LOLTongue
Really! Episode was amazing! When Aahil got to know from Lateef and Khala Nayi Sanam is Allah ko pyaari ho gayi. He murmured "Voh toh kisi ko bhi pyaari nahi ho sakti!" ROFLLOL He was so funny! The happiness on his face was so visible! LOL

Rofl ROFL Aahil has the best sense of humor! I love his scenes with Lateef and Khala! I am excited to watch! As long as SaHil are there I am Day Dreaming And PartyBaaki Chudail jaye tel lene lol She irritates me at time but during others I find her too funny! Pagal aurat LOLLOL 

LOL That scene was really hilarious! He said "if thats true, toh jashn hona chhaiye, but I am sure yeh sach nahi hai" LOL And he gives some money to them to distribute sweets to poor people LOLLOL
She is Pagal Aurat really! LOL

He was so sad when he took her to their room. His eyes, red and almost about to cry, those unshed tears..Cry

HanieRaingoddessIntuitivechicksoup

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Amazing it was Esha! Atleast I loved it! LOL When she was entering the house how those FBs complemented that so well! Amazing!
And how he said to her "I am sure aage ka rasta aap khud hi dhundh lengi" and she smiled at him too! that was Sanam smiling, I am sure! Awww! HeartLOL

I am sure I will too! You know how it is with me LOL I love when they both smile! Sanam's smile is beautiful, esp when she smiles for Aahil Heart And Aahil, his dialogues are so awesome these days! I mean they always are but esp these days LOL I look forward to watching it soon EmbarrassedWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMahu34Ms.SherlockedchicksoupIntuitive

evedallas1 Senior Member
evedallas1
evedallas1

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
GOD ! Sanam  2 is seriously getting on my nerves ! Se is ruining every scenes with Sahil ! it's been months ... I'm seriously fed up with her and this long separation. Tanveer's daughter is enough ! why do we need to suffer with the witch and her lover boy (Saif) ?! Now Khala and Lateef are also playing against Aahil. Poor man is all alone.  How long are they planning to keep this stupid charade ? Sahil are in the same scene but at the same time there is a huge gap because of the memory loss, Shaad keeping his mouth shut and Sanam 2 and her numerous attempts to ruin Sanam and Aahil 's life. Cry Can we not just enjoy Sanam and Sahil happy for a moment before introducing negativity everywhere ! I'm not really satisfied with the scenes I need more Junoon for Sahil and Janaat has to disappear ! If Sahil had to fight a witch, a terrorist, an army man who doesn't know his limit, khala and khalu... They need to be united and stronger than ever.

Edited by evedallas1 - 25 May 2015 at 10:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haniechicksoup

Go to top