Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 12)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

@esha,@rashmi,@mandy di,-whn r u  going to updt ur sahil storiesUnhappy???oh jst remembr nafisa, u also stop tht sahil stry on ths memory loss track??missing ths stories..& ths wkend-so boaring.Unhappy..pl guys updt updt..Hug

Once my exams are over I promise Sonu Embarrassed So def by next weekend LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Famishah

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Femme_Jahil

Esha,

You're taking undue credit. You didn't spark the disagreement at all. I just replied to Pragya's reply here when I was skimming through this AT.

Best of luck for your exams!

No! Actually this discussion started on previous heaven, and I replied to that convo only, coz that was over LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyRaingoddess

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Originally posted by LauraVIP

I rewatched the precap. Aahil was just excited lol At first i thought he was jumping LOL

I don't know WHY I also imagined he was jumping. really! He wasn't and I still maybe imagined him ConfusedLOL
Its just that, never seen him so happy and cheerful you know?!Embarrassed He looks so cute when he is happy, and thats the best thing I guess. Also I don't think he is gonna cry now too, Big smile

Yes, it was something fresh, he was adorable Embarrassed  And sexy in this black kameez Embarrassed

Edited by LauraVIP - 16 May 2015 at 6:21am
Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Esha and Naff, I just read your discussion on previous Heaven. And all those who were agreeing with it too, too LOL
Trust me, I am having same thoughts on it. I don;t know why people are so hell bent on beating him. I mean okay yes we all want that, but he just can;t go and beat him, because come on, its only a day he has come to know the truth. 

What should be his priority?! Lets just be honest here, getting her memory back or start suspecting him whom he doesn't even know. And how can he start suspecting him so soon? Because all he has seen of him till now, well how HE was showing him is a good guy image. And leave that.

His first priority is getting HER memory and HER back to him, rest will come just tumbling after one another. When you meet someone so dear after so long, do you go after the other things, or the thing you want to be with right then? He is not even his concern right now, SHE is the only concern, and the way he is handling this situation, trust me I am PROUD of him. He is handling it so calmly and maturely, he is not the same old guy who acts in anger, he has that anger still intact yes, but that anger is very much controlled and matured now.

And comparing it with Rehan situation, is completely different IMO. That time he was NOT sure of HER feelings, he thought SHE LOVES REHAN not him, that was more insecurity over possessiveness. He was feeling a little bit insecure, coz she was his wife and HE still wasn;t the one whom she loves, as per him anyway. When that accident happened, and she started realising, THAT was when he came to know, this thing can so totally work, and when he saw Rehan still with her THAT prompted him to blast him.

Insecurity was the cause of, because he loved her, and wanted her to love him back so bad, but she wasn't, that made him frustrated, angry, insecure, irritated, confused and what not. 

NOW, the tables have turned. HE KNOWS ABOUT HER FEELINGS. He knows she still has HIM in her heart, the feel and the memories are still in her. He is not insecure this time, coz he KNOWS, she is hers. Possessiveness comes with insecurity, at times, IMO. He is not insecure, he is determined to take her back. 

And. The way the story is moving, its amazing! You can't just show everything in 2-3 days, can you? Something should LEAD up to that, the build up to that heated confrontation, and THAT is what I am looking forward to. He is not the one who judges people, he has never been. 

And KV too said, the current track is gonna have high ratings, I am sure they have something for this too. I am just gonna wait and watch and relax, coz trust me after such a long time, I am enjoying the episodes again, Really!

Sorry for such a long post, but couldn't help.LOL

Pragya HugSince you put the effort for this awesome reply, I wanted to quote it LOL

@Bold I agree Star Aahil is just human (tho KV is god WinkLOL) He has def matured and has a lot more faith in himself and his love! He is gonna handle the situation but not while putting Sanam at risk! From his point of view, all this makes no sense! The motive is not clear! So until he discovers that, he cannot do anything! Sanam/Jannat finds protection in Shayar and he needs to slowly make her see the truth, make her question and guide her to the past! Its quite a gamble but if he overreacts, she might get scared and leave for good! He needs to help her reach a mental state where she herself questions and finds her way back home! It will be a tough battle but this is just the beginning! And def the situation cannot even compare to Rehan's! And for exactly the reasons u mentioned Star

2nd Bold portion: Exactly my reasons, I also want a confrontation, I want monologues, I want Aahil to remove the parasite from their lives but in a logical manner! And it will happen! Like u said, sit back n relax! Exactly what I have been doing and am gonna do WinkLOL Same here! After a long time, I am enjoying the episodes! So lets see what they have in mind lol And I really appreciate this post Clap Basically sums up all my thoughts! Embarrassed

Edited by Raingoddess - 16 May 2015 at 6:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LelyaHanieMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlockedflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Femme_Jahil

Esha,

You're taking undue credit. You didn't spark the disagreement at all. I just replied to Pragya's reply here when I was skimming through this AT.

Best of luck for your exams!

Oh ok lol I thought since Pragya's reply was to me, it started from there lol Anyway thanks. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by sahil333

@Prags, awesome analysis... Loved it. But I also understand that others are impatient. Because they love ARI and don't wanna see him being dumb down again. I'm in between..just trying to be patient becoz of our hero n SaHil.

Rie, yeah I know people are impatient, I too get little impatient sometimes, but its just that I don't voice that out LOL
Hey they have dumbed him down earlier during AaHer track A LOT. I don't think they would, coz if they would have we won't be seeing this. Actually now they are dumbing HER down, thats just how they make a balance LOLLOL
And I have a habit of overreacting at timesROFL

I am the same way, but like I said earlier my tolerance level has gone up... Maybe next week I will feel the impatience, the same way Jannat feels for Aahil ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMs.Sherlockedflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

I guess we all need to have some patience. LOL
But then there  is a huge doubt sabar ka phal meetha hog ya nahi. Ouch
And yes I m waiting. I am not blaming Ahil even now. Lets see what happens.
Inspite of all these doubts I am absolutely enjoying SaHil scenes. EmbarrassedLOL They are great!

@Bold I agree! I guess this track requires patience lol I have trouble being patient too but for SaHil, mujhe yeh bhi qubool hai lol I admit, I watch more for couples and a  nice story than logic lol For that I have other mediums, but tv soaps help me relax and enjoy LOL Maybe seeing others stress onscreen does the trick LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanieflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LauraVIP

I never blamed Aahil before, actually i always protected him, cause there were the reasons, but i don't understand him this time.

It's good that you're more patient guys Tongue, but don't get your hopes up, for not being desappointed later Confused

Laura, we are not getting our hopes up trust me and us LOL Really! We have been through that, and have learnt our lesson too. Now we are just satisfying ourselves with what they are delivering us, and its much better than earlier track, A LOT. Atleast we have HIM close to her, no harm would reach her.
Chill, we won't be disappointed, I am still looking forward for that FIGHT KV mentioned though LOL

Pragya idk how u do it each time but u write exactly what I have in mind WinkLOL Yes Laura, we are not hoping for much yet enjoying what is given to us! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieLaura..Ms.Sherlockedflora212

Go to top