Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 112)

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

The Hamari Adhuri Kahaani sequences was beyond beautiful! My mom rarely rewatches stuff the same day but we both sat down and watched that episode 3 times (we also loved sk, lateef and chudail LOL) and the SaHil scene a good 4-5 times more! I was shocked! But indeed it was the best SaHil scene of season 3 Day Dreaming And that song Broken Heart It was gorgeous and simply perfect!! 

Just listening to the songSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddess

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
"Jo insaan ishq mein jal chuka ho, usse aag aur kya jalayegi" Broken Heart I cried when he said that! Uff KV's voice modulation Day Dreaming Even when he spoke to the Mayor, his voice sounded strained and pained! Loved it Heart

Intuitive

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Love you SaHil Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaingoddessIntuitive

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingpinks

The Hamari Adhuri Kahaani sequences was beyond beautiful! My mom rarely rewatches stuff the same day but we both sat down and watched that episode 3 times (we also loved sk, lateef and chudail LOL) and the SaHil scene a good 4-5 times more! I was shocked! But indeed it was the best SaHil scene of season 3 Day Dreaming And that song Broken Heart It was gorgeous and simply perfect!! 

I have been listening to the song from the day it came online and thinking of SaHil! Imagine my pleasant surprise when they used this song Day Dreaming The second the initial music started, I knew it was my song on my couple Heart I love the song, esp the jannatein agar yahein tu dekhe kyun nahin, chand suraj sabhi hai yahan Broken Heart Reminded me of Aahil in Dharamshala wishing Sanam was with him there! Gosh it was so perfect!! 

Edited by Raingoddess - 24 May 2015 at 8:44am

Intuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by darlingpinks

I have been listening to the song from the day it came online and thinking of SaHil! Imagine my pleasant surprise when they used this song Day Dreaming The second the initial music started, I knew it was my song on my couple Heart I love the song ,esp the jannatein agar yaheib tu dekhe kyun nahin, chand suraj sabhi hai yahan Broken Heart Reminded me of Aahil in Dharamshala wishing Sanam was with him there! Gosh it was so perfect!! 
That would be super awesome. U know wt as soon as i hear anyone song i start imagining sahil in it. How would it beDay Dreamingn humari adhoori kahani i already loved this song sahil made me love it more n more. Those linesDay DreamingI loved they rang tey noor jab tu kareed ta- love d song n sahil so much.

Raingoddess

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 8:42am | IP Logged
The candles made the ambience just perfect! Loved how he looked at her and she closed her eyes, overwhelmed by feelings! And then the closing music of the song Heart

Intuitive

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 8:43am | IP Logged
That Junoon which was playing when Jannat gets up from the bed while Aahil walks towards the room is my favorite these days! Its intense and gorgeous Day Dreaming

Intuitive

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged

The candles made the ambience just perfect! Loved how he looked at her and she closed her eyes, overwhelmed by feelings! And then the closing music of the song Heart
I love that scene more than anything in whole QH, before it was d lighter now it is this. The way those fbs came back to her, n then the 'jo insaan ishq mein jal chuka hai vo aur kitna jal sakta hai'. Kvmade d scene so perfect n those feelings which surbhi felt.Heart  

Raingoddess

Go to top