Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 11)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Originally posted by Raingoddess

I just saw the precap lol Idk whats the big deal LOL He was not jumping lol I actually had an image of him going OTT prior to watching LOL But he just seemed excited lol I mean Aahil is not a man in his sixties or seventies lmao LOL I dont see the big issue over it... He wanted to share this moment with the woman he loves, one whom he almost lost but was able to find once again! He has every right to wanna capture the moment lol Plus Aahil was never boring lol He was always flamboyant and fun in the initial days... I thought he looked natural and cute acting like that lol Its high time SaHil share some of the usual moments lol They have an extraordinary love story but it wont hurt to show some of the run of the mill stuff LOL After reading a few comments, I seriously thought he was gonna start jumping, tho that would have been cute but more of KV than Aahil, but he didnt lol 

This. Even I thought about the same thing. I still dont know what was out of character for him here?
He is desperately trying so that his wife remembers something or not. Also he saw her after almost 2 months. So wont he get excited? That is human nature. LOL

Sorry Tanu I just saw this lol And yes I agree, its human nature LOLLOL

Edited by Raingoddess - 16 May 2015 at 5:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Sherlocked...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Hey guys, ok I applogize for sparking the little disagreement! When I posted my comment yesterday I did say that its entirely my opinion and no one has to agree with me LOL Like it was said in one of the comments above, we all can def have varying opinions, thats the point of an open forum and I am not saying anyone is wrong or dispelling any theories, just putting forth my opinion LOL Idk if that makes me nasamaj and what not, but I still stick by it lol Its true SaHil fans have been very accepting of views and have pointed out Aahil's flaws and faults when it was called for! Its what makes us so awesome! But hey, at times one can disagree lol This time I dont blame Aahil nor do I find a fault in his actions/thought process at all lol And thats just my opinion, not asking anyone to try and chance it lol Wont be on the forum much cuz of finals week but just wanted to say that no matter what I love my SaHilians HugAnd varying opinion are what make discussions engaging! Having said that however, I refuse to comment on anything until I see how the track unfolds, for me that would be by next Friday when exams are over LOL But I feel that what the cvs are giving us now is much better than what they have given us in the past, they are trying to improve and I want to give them a chance! They can be very illogical but then they are the ones who gave us the awesome beginning of season 2 and the Dharamshala track! So while I dont have my hopes up, I dont wanna bring it down either! And for me whats coming out of all of this is that I am enjoying the SaHil scenes! And thats just me lol Some are not enjoying and they have every right to speak out lol But for now, I want to save any comment and criticism for later lol One aspect I agree with however is the monologues, I am not pressing for it but would love some more monologues and Sanam having more flashbacks in Bhopal! But I dont have the script in front of me so if there are scenes and dialogues like that in the upcoming episodes, great! If not, then hopefully the cvs work harder, entertain us and keep up the rating! (Not entirely essy tasks lol) Anyway oops once again my post became long lol I usually dislike essays unless they are meaningful but now I have written one LOL And its just random thoughts lol Anyway I apologize once again, did not intend to offend anyone lol SaHilians still love SaHil (in case any extra eyes view this lol) and lets see what Monday brings! Will try to drop by whenever I need a study break lol Take care guys!!

Edited by Raingoddess - 16 May 2015 at 5:56am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyLaura..MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...flora212

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I rewatched the precap. Aahil was just excited lol At first i thought he was jumping LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RaingoddessMs.Sherlocked

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:52am | IP Logged
It was a lovely precap Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddess

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Esha! Its fine, no need to apologise, though I had too LOLLOL
But anyway, thats just difference of opinions, nothing else. In the end we all are fans, and thats what matter I guess, isn't it?! LOL
And I agree with everything you said, like always, we do agree with each other on almost EVERY scenarioLOL Yes, its much better than what we had earlier, so I am somewhat hopeful myself, not much, though LOL We have been through worse and this is A LOT better. And about the monologue thing, I think we would get it soon too. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Laura..RaingoddessMrDarcyfan

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Sanam looks like Seher

HanieMrDarcyfan

Laura.. IF-Rockerz
Laura..
Laura..

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Esha and Pragya, you both are giving a positive vibes Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddess

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LauraVIP

I rewatched the precap. Aahil was just excited lol At first i thought he was jumping LOL

I don't know WHY I also imagined he was jumping. really! He wasn't and I still maybe imagined him ConfusedLOL
Its just that, never seen him so happy and cheerful you know?!Embarrassed He looks so cute when he is happy, and thats the best thing I guess. Also I don't think he is gonna cry now too, Big smile

Laura..Raingoddess

Go to top