Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 103)

reshmaruth Senior Member
reshmaruth
reshmaruth

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Additi gupta should keep a souvenir of her framed photo we saw in today's episode - Chudail look but very funny. Lateef khala good pair.
Loved sahil of course but hated shaad 100%.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieIntuitive

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 May 2015 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Loved Aahil's expressions! Finally Jannat using brain and realises something is not right in her equation with Shaad! He finally realises that continuing to lie won't work so decides to tell the truth! Good decision Shaad! But the thing to see would be weather he will STILL tell the truth when he finds out who Jannat really is? Mr Ibrahim's wife Sanam? Let's wait and see! 

Found SK and Saif very interesting. Looks like she WAS living in India. That message Tanveer left was on her phone. The reason she didn't get it was coz she was in Pak using a different phone! Looks like things are getting interesting in that equation! Next week should be good! 

P.S: Finally some reaction from Aahil, and some distrust towards Shaad. He doesn't know what has been happening between them and as naturally it would be, as a husband he is uncomfortable with the idea of his wife sharing a room and possibly a bed with another man! Good expressions there and his heartfelt prayer was good too!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 22 May 2015 at 6:16pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieMahu34FireNIce..Orla..RaingoddessMs.SherlockedlivelytanuchicksoupIntuitiveflora212

Intuitive IF-Sizzlerz
Intuitive
Intuitive

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Look how late I am. Its already 107 pages. Seriously. Loved the Sahil hug in dark n d lighter one, then d recreation of moments. I love all the Sahil scenes. 
Love u SahilHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
2day sbb shws jashn e rat whr jannat-s2-mayor dancing 2gethr on 'hoto me aisi baat main dabake chali ayi/khul jaye koi baat duhai ho duhai'.:-D.s2 dncing closely 2 ahil-as usual ahil's dnt care behaviour.same as mayor dansing in4nt shady,jannat betwen ahil nd shady.
I mean seriously agar moka mila to s2 & sk kavi vi jannat ko maar degi.aur ye dumb jannat in dono k sath dnce kar rahi ha..
Aish said it right-jashn e shaitan & vamps mahasangam:-D:-D.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Orla..chicksoupIntuitiveMrDarcyfaninnocent.aman

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

2day sbb shws jashn e rat whr jannat-s2-mayor dancing 2gethr on 'hoto me aisi baat main dabake chali ayi/khul jaye koi baat duhai ho duhai'.:-D.s2 dncing closely 2 ahil-as usual ahil's dnt care behaviour.same as mayor dansing in4nt shady,jannat betwen ahil nd shady.
I mean seriously agar moka mila to s2 & sk kavi vi jannat ko maar degi.aur ye dumb jannat in dono k sath dnce kar rahi ha..
Aish said it right-jashn e shaitan & vamps mahasangam:-D:-D.

complex  track  as they said  LOL   jananat  is dancing like   a bimbo again  with saadConfused  inconsistant  character jananat is  i presumed after  yesterday  episode  jananat  feels to keep little diatance  from shayer  show  become rosy blue baby in loveConfusedOuchLOL

chadail  dhamki  to aaahil  TongueLOL    and  sk Clap   warning  shayerWinkLOL

i know sonu  both will kill  dumbo jananat  LOL

if cvc has barins  they should  show  sk  revealing  truth  from immigration inpakistan to janant  that  she was in paksitan 2 months before  so how can be  shayer her husband  come on story has to moveLOL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie..Orla..IntuitiveMrDarcyfan

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Huh?!! What the.. I heard the VO saying Aahil will declare Shaad and Jannat's Nikkah ShockedConfused
Something fishy out there, I am sure. Either this would lead to something, either something would have led to this. Can't judge this till I watch.

Also, if their Nikkah has been declared that means there WON'T be. Coz no Nikkah that has ever happened in this show is.."right' LOL

And this would be a Dhamaka episode, something BIG is about to happen I am sure! Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie..Orla..RaingoddessMrDarcyfanIntuitiveinnocent.aman

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Huh?!! What the.. I heard the VO saying Aahil will declare Shaad and Jannat's Nikkah ShockedConfused
Something fishy out there, I am sure. Either this would lead to something, either something would have led to this. Can't judge this till I watch.

Also, if their Nikkah has been declared that means there WON'T be. Coz no Nikkah that has ever happened in this show is.."right' LOL

And this would be a Dhamaka episode, something BIG is about to happen I am sure! Tongue

really prags Shocked   gul is mad Dead  is she buthering   aaahil character again?  Confused   

marriage  of saad  janna   so high drama   and high trp LOL

prags  gul ko seedha chalna nahi aata LOL   but after yesterday  jananat told  saad to stay away till her  past?

i guess   ahil  is upto some thing  a surprise for  us?   or   sk   will   kholling poll  of shayerLOL

mujhe bhi abhi chup rehna hai LOL  negative nahi bolnaLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie..Orla..IntuitiveMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

really prags Shocked   gul is mad Dead  is she buthering   aaahil character again?  Confused   

marriage  of saad  janna   so high drama   and high trp LOL

prags  gul ko seedha chalna nahi aata LOL   but after yesterday  jananat told  saad to stay away till her  past?

i guess   ahil  is upto some thing  a surprise for  us?   or   sk   will   kholling poll  of shayerLOL

mujhe bhi abhi chup rehna hai LOL  negative nahi bolnaLOL

Aman, I guess I heard that only, I might be wrong too. LOL Till someone else confirms it too..

But yes, kuch toh fishy hai! And yeah she said to stay away till her tabiyat gets better. 

I don't think after yesterda's reaction of being jealous and irritated from Shaad, Aahil would declare their Nikkah, never! Lets just wait and watch till then..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie..Orla..innocent.aman

Go to top