Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 (Page 10)

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
mere negative comments par gaaliya milti hai   aur positive comments  pe  sab like tu maaroAngryLOL
aman positive is rare LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent.aman

prags  u not making  posts  these days on sahil  and aahil  why? LOL

I made 2-3 posts in last few days, go check if you want TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocent.aman

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

prags  u not making  posts  these days on sahil  and aahil  why? LOL

I made 2-3 posts in last few days, go check if you want TongueLOL

u  made ?  good  good  LOL   u know  i normally  don't come on forum  LOL   only post on sahil fans posts   i will  comment  prags   little later  Big smile   on sahil   or ahil 

aaahil  emotional scenes was CryLOL   sahil   again  Star  i am officailly again   a sahil  fan   aaahil tu hamesha rahungaLOL

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Posting on the new heaven for the first time! Finally got a bit of time in my crazy day. Pretty late here so won't stick around for long. Just wanted to say congrats guys for the new AT! Let's hope we get some amazing scenes to discuss and analyse of SAHIL! Things are going to get very interesting from next week I am sure! Junoon on high! 

P.S: Even I want Aahil to beat up Shaad, but not right now! I think his strategy is just right! He is going to the source, which is Sanam! He probably knows this guy is lying for whatever reason! But he wants her to remember who she is, so she herself will break off the shackles of the lies she has been told! THAT is what I am seeing! Beating Shaad is not going to make her remember who she is! Let's give this a few more days at least! He only just saw her the day before! Not everything can happen fast! I know we are frustrated coz we have tolerated Shaad and his lies for 2 long months! But Aahil has only for less than 2 days! Let's cut him some slack! Also, how come him getting excited and asking Sanam to wish on a shooting star out of charachter? He is just acting the way any guy who saw his wife after 2 months would! Excited to be alone with her! 

I am with Esha on this one! Even I want more reaction and monologue! But I still want to give it a few more days! But the Sahil / Aahil was a total blooper! Lol

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 16 May 2015 at 6:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...flora212

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:29am | IP Logged

mere negative comments par gaaliya milti hai   aur positive comments  pe  sab like tu maaroAngryLOL
aman positive is rare LOL

Aman that was awesome ROFL
micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new Heaven Party
Waiting fr Monday episodes, to see if they deal with the situation or not , i hope they deal with it, or show reaction from Aahil's side, i wont mind a fight sequence or a heated conversation,

But as Femme_Jahil has said, Aahil's lack of reaction is the biggest concern fr some of us here, so i hope a monologue, some "Reaction" is shwn 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Femme_Jahil

Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Esha and Naff, I just read your discussion on previous Heaven. And all those who were agreeing with it too, tooLOL
Trust me, I am having same thoughts on it. I don;t know why people are so hell bent on beating him. I mean okay yes we all want that, but he just can;t go and beat him, because come on, its only a day he has come to know the truth.

What should be his priority?! Lets just be honest here, getting her memory back or start suspecting him whom he doesn't even know. And how can he start suspecting him so soon? Because all he has seen of him till now, well how HE was showing him is a good guy image. And leave that.

His first priority is getting HER memory and HER back to him, rest will come just tumbling after one another. When you meet someone so dear after so long, do you go after the other things, or the thing you want to be with right then? He is not even his concern right now, SHE is the only concern, and the way he is handling this situation, trust me I am PROUD of him. He is handling it so calmly and maturely, he is not the same old guy who acts in anger, he has that anger still intact yes, but that anger is very much controlled and matured now.

And comparing it with Rehan situation, is completely different IMO. That time he was NOT sure of HER feelings, he thought SHE LOVES REHAN not him, that was more insecurity over possessiveness. He was feeling a little bit insecure, coz she was his wife and HE still wasn;t the one whom she loves, as per him anyway. When that accident happened, and she started realising, THAT was when he came to know, this thing can so totally work, and when he saw Rehan still with her THAT prompted him to blast him.

Insecurity was the cause of, because he loved her, and wanted her to love him back so bad, but she wasn't, that made him frustrated, angry, insecure, irritated, confused and what not.

NOW, the tables have turned. HE KNOWS ABOUT HER FEELINGS. He knows she still has HIM in her heart, the feel and the memories are still in her. He is not insecure this time, coz he KNOWS, she is hers. Possessiveness comes with insecurity, at times, IMO. He is not insecure, he is determined to take her back.

And. The way the story is moving, its amazing! You can't just show everything in 2-3 days, can you? Something should LEAD up to that, the build up to that heated confrontation, and THAT is what I am looking forward to. He is not the one who judges people, he has never been.

And KV too said, the current track is gonna have high ratings, I am sure they have something for this too. I am just gonna wait and watch and relax, coz trust me after such a long time, I am enjoying the episodes again, Really!

Sorry for such a long post, but couldn't help.LOL

It's not about people hell bent on Aahil beating Shaad. People are just annoyed at Aahil's lack of reaction to the whole situation. Beating Shaad is not a priority in any one's books IMO. I dont think you understood what we were trying to say. If Sanam and her memory is his only concern, then why is he okay with her staying with some stranger in a hotel room? Why no reaction and curiosity about what she has gone through all this time and what conditions she has had to face? He seems hell bent on getting Sanam more than getting her memories back, IMO. We are not even saying that he should DO any thing, just want to see a window into his thoughts. Some monologues, something? This is a situation that warrants possessiveness. More than the Rehan situation ever did. And no, I'm not comparing both situations.

And why won't he judge such a guy? Who has been taking advantage of his amnesiac wife for so long? You don't want him saintified like Sanam was during AaHer time do you? LOL

I am the biggest Aahil fan, I think everyone knows that. But I still will not hesitate in pointing out his flaws/faults. And that's what I and others are pointing out. The flaws in the narrative.

There is nothing to build up or lead to a reaction to such a nauseating situation. It should be instantaneous. But I'm hoping future episodes will compensate for this lack of reaction.

FM, word to all. Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy...Tanu...flora212

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Congrats on the 29th Heaven Party

Go to top