SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 106

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Dont worry its not just you ðŸ˜† Same with me and sometimes my mom ðŸ˜† We just happen to enjoy it somehow ðŸ˜† I will watch for sure lol I read WU, its not much but I will watch lol But def looking forward to the roka drama lol thanks Pragya ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Oh I kinda knew that! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

And yeah precap was Mayor Sahiba and Aahil face off. For a moment it looked like he was LOST when he saw her ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† You'll understand when you'll watch it what I am talking about ðŸ˜†
And the dance ofcourse. Teen deviyan ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

😆 No! It looked like she would! Plus also there was kinda  funny moment when Witch came from behind and said main hun inki biwi Sanam. Jannat asked "inka bhi naanm Sanam hai? Mr. Aahil Apko is naam se itna pyaar hai?!" ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† 
Witch says "Kahin aapka naan bhi toh Sanam nahi?!" Comedy kar rahe the ðŸ¤£

WTH ðŸ¤£ Rofl thats epic ðŸ¤£

I can so see her going for it ðŸ˜† With the same killer expression from that pic Lateef and Khala have ðŸ˜†

You need to watch how he pulls her back ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Oh I kinda knew that! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

And yeah precap was Mayor Sahiba and Aahil face off. For a moment it looked like he was LOST when he saw her ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† You'll understand when you'll watch it what I am talking about ðŸ˜†
And the dance ofcourse. Teen deviyan ðŸ˜†

Ammi ka kaala saaya ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† The dance looks like fun ðŸ˜† Yes will watch later lol 

WTH ðŸ¤£ Rofl thats epic ðŸ¤£

That was really funny! ðŸ¤£
And Lateef and Khala's reactions when they saw Jannat ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Oh another thing you might enjoy when Aahil pulled her back to him close he asked her with gritted teeth 'Kya kar rahi ho tum? What do you want?!" ðŸ¤£ You know I can;t help but laugh at it ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

You need to watch how he pulls her back ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I bet she was getting frustrated ðŸ¤£

That was really funny! ðŸ¤£
And Lateef and Khala's reactions when they saw Jannat ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Oh another thing you might enjoy when Aahil pulled her back to him close he asked her with gritted teeth 'Kya kar rahi ho tum? What do you want?!" ðŸ¤£ You know I can;t help but laugh at it ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Aahil, baby u shud know by now what she wants ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
^^ I am sure he knows!🤣 She said mohabbat aur jung mein sab jayaz hai aur main apni mohabbat ko uski mohabbat se door kar rahi hoon ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Wah wah! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago
Ok I got busy so went gyab ðŸ˜† anyways seems bakwas episode! ðŸ˜• Will give a miss 

^^ I am sure he knows!🤣 She said mohabbat aur jung mein sab jayaz hai aur main apni mohabbat ko uski mohabbat se door kar rahi hoon ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Wah wah! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Lol I swear this dialogue will come in handy for a few other characters in the future, just changing genders ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†