Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 102

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i read  on kvb instagram   that  additi may leave  qh 3?  is it true   why?
may be she dosent want  to continue as vamp? 

or  wild card entry on anch balliye 7?  as  said earlier

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocent.aman thumbnail
cvc  should show  now  jananat is unhappy   but will  say yes  for the promise  of dying man  woh abhi dikha do baad ka chakkar nahi๐Ÿ˜†
and  now  janant  should get  a hint shayer is not  her husband   shayer  confession gaya bhad mai๐Ÿ˜•
innocent.aman thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LauraVIP

Who announces the marriage? ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

aaahil  i think   becoz it will create more drama   and  anxiety  among viewers  ๐Ÿ˜†

have they shown the reason  was it caudail blackmail  or    aaahil  trick  to make jananat realise her true inner feelings
Edited by innocent.aman - 8 years ago
innocent.aman thumbnail
now janant should  fall for ahil her subconsious  sanam  forces her  to ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i read  comments  yup that will be awesome scene  where  janant get irritated  with aaahil  that  why he always  taking sanam name๐Ÿ˜‰  she is jeleous  of sanam๐Ÿ˜†    her  forgotten herself  now that  will be so emotional  moments  for  everybody   and aaahil  grins๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†  nok john

drama can continue  but  cvc  dont  show  wierd things   keep sahil together   shyer now  away
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Looks like Gul and Co partied a little too hard ๐Ÿ˜† But honestly, thats how it is with every daily soap, they all compete on who could come up with the most twisted twists ๐Ÿ˜† If they announce a nikah in QH, it def happens (most of the time) just not with the people whose names are printed on the cards ๐Ÿ˜† I have a feeling Sanam's memory will return from this fiasco lol Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh god!ths is ridiculous.๐Ÿคข.why ahil cudnt do something???sure cv's will shw ahil helpless cry baby who is preying 2 god 4 some miracle..๐Ÿ˜”he is witnessing his wife's marriage...hv to tolerate ahil's pain,crying face๐Ÿ˜ญ,&dumbo jannat usse umeed karna hi bekar ha,shady k liye kuch kehne k liye bacha nehi ha..๐Ÿคฌ.qh me positive outcm bohot kam hoti ha,we wished sase cm bk b4 chuhil nikah,rehan was saved bybappa...bt nothng lk ths hapend๐Ÿ˜•.VO jo vi kehta ha agar wo sahil k fever me na ho to sach hota ha aur agar fever me ho to aisa kuch nehi hota.sbb said sanam gets her memory bk...bt jitna hum cv's ko jante hai isnt its too early to shw sanam get her memory 4 thm๐Ÿฅฑ??yaa may b jannat will say qubool nehi ha bcz she didnt feel right bt memory bk its too much to wish 4m cv's.. btw,r thy wearing same dress wht thy wear in naif nikah???i mean is ths all drama(nikah of fake couple) happening same day??? 
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

Looks like Gul and Co partied a little too hard ๐Ÿ˜† But honestly, thats how it is with every daily soap, they all compete on who could come up with the most twisted twists ๐Ÿ˜† If they announce a nikah in QH, it def happens (most of the time) just not with the people whose names are printed on the cards ๐Ÿ˜† I have a feeling Sanam's memory will return from this fiasco lol 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†i hope thy maintain it ths time also...tumare muh me apple pie๐Ÿ˜‰...bt i feel sanam's memory bk ths soon its too much 2 wish from cv's as if sanam get her memory bk half probs will b solved..
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting to see Why cant u just understand track from sanam's side? Then it was aahiil-sanam-nida, now aahil-sanam-shaad. thogh not a love triangle. It can never be.
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This memory lose track tourned out not like i wanted. I thought Sanam will fall in love with Aahil before she remembers him.. If she really does regain her memory soon... Well  ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by LauraVIP - 8 years ago