Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is the old song Naina barse rimjhim, though its from a girl's POV but couldn't help but imagine Aahil in it while listening,. Especially THESE:

"Adhoora hoon main afsana
Jo yaad aaoon chale aana
Mera jo haal hai tujh bin
Woh aakar dekhte jaana
Bheegi bheegi palkein, 

Chham chham aansoo chhalkein
Khoyi khoyi aankhen hain udaas
Naina barse, rim jhim rim jhim
Naina barse, barse, barse..."

💔
Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

This is the old song Naina barse rimjhim, though its from a girl's POV but couldn't help but imagine Aahil in it while listening,. Especially THESE:

"Adhoora hoon main afsana
Jo yaad aaoon chale aana
Mera jo haal hai tujh bin
Woh aakar dekhte jaana
Bheegi bheegi palkein, 

Chham chham aansoo chhalkein
Khoyi khoyi aankhen hain udaas
Naina barse, rim jhim rim jhim
Naina barse, barse, barse..."

💔

Woh Kaun Thi ðŸ¤£
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Woh Kaun Thi ðŸ¤£

Yes!! ðŸ˜† But the song is really heartbreaking! I love this song earlier too, okay! ðŸ˜†
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Laura.. thumbnail
Laura.. thumbnail
Laura.. thumbnail
Hanie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i wish he closed the door and just kiss her there at their room.Im sure She will remember right away.😉😆
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Hanie

i wish he closed the door and just kiss her there at their room.Im sure She will remember right away.😉😆

Actually THAT is how he said he will make her remember if she ever forgot him! This is the time to put that promise into action Aahil! :) Nothing like the present! Lol. Seize the day! Carperdium! Etc etc! Just do it! ðŸ˜‰

The episode was good! Jannat is her own worst enemy! There Shayar is trying to tell her the truth and she keeps saying "I am your Biwi" and keeps screwing it up! Again Aahil had to come and see the "hand holding" scene! If they intend to keep Shaad in the story long term I sure hope they redeem him and find another women for him and turn him into Faiz please! We don't need another Rahafa twisted freak show where he captures Sanam and takes her into hiding etc etc! But you never know VT might actually want to do scenes like that coz they can be quite challenging! Let's wait and see! He seems like a nice guy, but the character Shaad is all over the place! Don't know where he will land up! 

But the SAHIL scenes were good! That guy from the office almost blew Aahil's cover when he saw Sanam! :) I liked how SHE connected to the house by herself and he got out of her way and let her! After all, this was her home even before she came there to be the House Chef. You could see how she was reconnecting to her past! Then of course Chudail turns up and she honestly looked like a devil in her green get up and dark red lipstick! It was like "Ja Chudail Ja". But the epsiode was good overall! 
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sanam was not happy with marriage announcement ..Great