Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think cv's will bring Seher back to marry with Shayer πŸ₯± 
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: flora212

Guys Roka is engagementπŸ˜† in urdu its roka and hindi sagayi πŸ˜•

I dont know about this. But in IPK there was this rok ceremony b/w the couples where they showed engagement. But then that was among Hindus. But I have also heard Roka is what Prags said. This is what I have heard & I am not sure at all. This ceremony is not there in my community.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I am πŸ˜† But idk why my net is slow today πŸ˜† Thanks for clarifying! I have heard of roka but wasnt really sure what it was πŸ˜† I know of Sagai, Mehndi, Haldi etc... Have attended weddings with these rasams but not roka πŸ˜† And I totally agree! Thats why I said reasons best known to Aahil himself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Although a part of me feels there is no announcement but if there is, then def there is a reason! And plus it makes me happy cuz weddings never go as planned in QH πŸ˜† I love his attitude towards Chudail πŸ˜† He is def not gonna give up and is determined! He will bring back his Sanam πŸ˜³ Yes lets wait and watch πŸ˜‰

Nice! I have never attended any of those Rasams really! I have attended only the weddings as in 2 weddings πŸ˜† And I just read what actually means by Roka. Its from word "Rok" the hindi word. o its like they have stopped looking for others πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anyway. About the announcement, I think it could be possible and it could not be too πŸ˜† But yes the only thing is getting me excited is Nikkahs NEVER go as planned and ofcourse SaHil! I hope there are some NICE scenes in the wedding...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Laura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved SaHil today, spetially Aahil, he was looking handsome
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

OMG! I thought about that too! Since the Nikkahs in this show are not usually the 'right ones" but here it would beπŸ˜› πŸ˜†

You dont even know HOW MUCH I want this to happen! πŸ˜†
Yea, its really tempting!
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice! I have never attended any of those Rasams really! I have attended only the weddings as in 2 weddings πŸ˜† And I just read what actually means by Roka. Its from word "Rok" the hindi word. o its like they have stopped looking for others πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Anyway. About the announcement, I think it could be possible and it could not be too πŸ˜† But yes the only thing is getting me excited is Nikkahs NEVER go as planned and ofcourse SaHil! I hope there are some NICE scenes in the wedding...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Well it was mostly weddings of my cousins so I had to attend everything πŸ˜† I am cool as long as there is good food and music πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† And thats what I am mainly excited for! SaHil scenes during the wedding!! Lots of scope πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

I dont know about this. But in IPK there was this rok ceremony b/w the couples where they showed engagement. But then that was among Hindus. But I have also heard Roka is what Prags said. This is what I have heard & I am not sure at all. This ceremony is not there in my community.

Roka word is in Punjabi and Muslim. In Muslims its engagement and in Punjabi is the one which prags said πŸ˜† don't know about hindi one πŸ˜›
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Guys Roka is engagementπŸ˜† in urdu its roka and hindi sagayi πŸ˜•

Arre Roka is not engagement yaar! It happens after engagement like you just said and I read too πŸ˜†
How can it be engagement when there engagement is already done?!πŸ˜†

Its derived from hindi word "Rok" and is actually a Punjabi Rasam. Which means they have finalised and they have stopped looking for others, now they can only marry EACH OTHER ofcourse not in Shows like QH🀣
Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok guys have to go eat now! Will watch the episode and come back later! Bye! 
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Arre Roka is not engagement yaar! It happens after engagement like you just said and I read too πŸ˜†
How can it be engagement when there engagement is already done?!πŸ˜†

Its derived from hindi word "Rok" and is actually a Punjabi Rasam. Which means they have finalised and they have stopped looking for others, now they can only marry EACH OTHER ofcourse not in Shows like QH🀣

abbbe yaar you are right but thats case for PunjabiπŸ˜† in Muslim roka is engagementπŸ˜›