SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 96

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

No its not engagement. It happens before engagement πŸ˜†
it happens after engagementπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Okay watched the episode.
Oh I LOVED the song sequence! The highlight of the episode was that!
I hope Sanam now stays in IM! 😳
KV looked so yummy. πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Tomorrow will be Chudail filled episode it seems.
What if Ahil announces Nikah b/w Shaad & Jannat & ultimately ends up marrying Jannat? πŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by flora212

it happens after engagementπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Oh yes! Its after engagement! My bad. Coz their engagement is already done! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ...Tanu...

What if Ahil announces Nikah b/w Shaad & Jannat & ultimately ends up marrying Jannat? πŸ˜ˆ

OMG! I thought about that too! Since the Nikkahs in this show are not usually the 'right ones" but here it would beπŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Heyy!! Are you guys still here?! I had to attend a call πŸ˜†
Okay, Roka is NOT engagement! Engagement is Sagai. Roka is done before engagement, its like am oral vachan type that they can't marry other than each other, and it gets confirmed that these two will only marry, something like that πŸ˜†

And. Even if the Nikkah is announced by Aahil himself, I still think there is another reason behind it, not the blackmailing, not even Shaad's "confession" Its his own reasons. Coz the way HE is behaving these days he is hell bent on making her memory back, he is giving tashan to Chudail too, and the way his face got "Not again' seeing Jannat and Shaad holding hands...πŸ˜† So. Just wait and watch OKAY?! πŸ˜†

I am πŸ˜† But idk why my net is slow today πŸ˜† Thanks for clarifying! I have heard of roka but wasnt really sure what it was πŸ˜† I know of Sagai, Mehndi, Haldi etc... Have attended weddings with these rasams but not roka πŸ˜† And I totally agree! Thats why I said reasons best known to Aahil himself πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Although a part of me feels there is no announcement but if there is, then def there is a reason! And plus it makes me happy cuz weddings never go as planned in QH πŸ˜† I love his attitude towards Chudail πŸ˜† He is def not gonna give up and is determined! He will bring back his Sanam πŸ˜³ Yes lets wait and watch πŸ˜‰

OMG! I thought about that too! Since the Nikkahs in this show are not usually the 'right ones" but here it would beπŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Thats a tempting possibility πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

PossibleπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Guys Roka is engagementπŸ˜† in urdu its roka and hindi sagayi πŸ˜•
Originally posted by flora212

Guys Roka is engagementπŸ˜† in urdu its roka and hindi sagayi πŸ˜•

Oh I thought roka was of Punjabi origin... Its urdu? I had no idea πŸ˜†