Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't enjoy ChuHil or ChudailπŸ˜† and the reason I think it's obviousπŸ˜› but yes their negetive vibes are awsome!  I only enjoy them when there is SahilπŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

I think the spoilers are of the roka ceremony...which will be happening on this night...which will be Thursday? May be, Wednesday.πŸ˜‰ 

So Roka of Saif- Naziya.
And Hi Octane Drama.πŸ˜†
SBS explicitly mentioned the unmentionable.πŸ₯±

Roka is engagement tho right? And f32 said Saif and Naziya's wedding will happen right? I am just trying to make sure the high octane drama pehle se hi hamari jaan na le lein πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am pretty excited for this roka! As I love drama! Wonder how Saifu miyan will react to his Begum Sahiba lipatke dancing with Aahil πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Will be a burning volcano full of reactions πŸ˜† Even Shaad looks hell mad at his girl Shashi πŸ˜† Aka Mayor Sahiba lol Not to mention our Junooni SaHil! So bring it on cvs πŸ˜† SBS mentions a lot lol Hopefully for the sake of us fans and Aahil, the unmentionable doesnt happen or happens for reasons best known to Aahil πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Idk if I make any sense πŸ˜†
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
There won't be any Shaad Jannat marraige. Yes announcement part is true I guess but who will do it , its a mystery!  And no I don't think Shaad will be able to tell the truth to Jannat,  lets see! And if he does its lame, well who cares I am interested for Jannat's EMA πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Soup you describe it so well  I already feel for Aahil πŸ˜­ Cant wait to actually watch it! Sounds beautiful β€οΈ Yet heartbreaking πŸ˜­  I love that song! And KV πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Its gonna be a tough journey for Aahil, but like he said, he is willing to go thru any pain for her sakes β€οΈ

Its beyond beautiful, Esha.

He can't see her eyes welling up like that.
And in that declaration, there was the pain of separation.❀️ ..Of how he learned to take each day without her...It was very beautiful. Even Jannat was moved...and then she saw the mirror and her face...and went...blank...Ahil waiting...hoping she'd recognise finally...praying she'd remember...and then chudail comes.

U know the saddest part, Esha?
There is nothing more he can do to tell her...He has done everything...opened the doors to her past...except the nikah tie..which is insignificant compared to everything they have had together...

...If she cannot connect the dots with his heart poured out...what can bring her back?πŸ’”

Waiting to see what further drama unfolds. Shaad is on mission confession, BTW.πŸ˜†
Edited by chicksoup - 8 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Roka is engagement tho right? And f32 said Saif and Naziya's wedding will happen right? I am just trying to make sure the high octane drama pehle se hi hamari jaan na le lein πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am pretty excited for this roka! As I love drama! Wonder how Saifu miyan will react to his Begum Sahiba lipatke dancing with Aahil πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Will be a burning volcano full of reactions πŸ˜† Even Shaad looks hell mad at his girl Shashi πŸ˜† Aka Mayor Sahiba lol Not to mention our Junooni SaHil! So bring it on cvs πŸ˜† SBS mentions a lot lol Hopefully for the sake of us fans and Aahil, the unmentionable doesnt happen or happens for reasons best known to Aahil πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Idk if I make any sense πŸ˜†

Chillax Esha! Sbs people are many times wrong!  What I know is marraige of Nazia and Saif will happen and their will be drama. And roka is engagement.  I am not thinking anything right now lets see what happens
flora212 thumbnail
I watched the episode it was Gorgeous!  Loved it! 
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

There won't be any Shaad Jannat marraige. Yes announcement part is true I guess but who will do it , its a mystery!  And no I don't think Shaad will be able to tell the truth to Jannat,  lets see! And if he does its lame, well who cares I am interested for Jannat's EMA πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Ha Ha..Marriage..NEVER. πŸ˜† 
But the premarriage part will be painful..unless they connect Sahil with each Rasm.πŸ˜‰
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† S2 scenes kinda look like a broken record to me.
Same exp, same dialogs and same reactions from Aahil too...

I just yawn... they need to add some more twist now in their tale.
Also who sponsored her new chamkeela sharara🀒.. not that it looked like a work of art, but money must have been spent to put a lot of chamkeela stuff on it.

Now I'd go by Chicksoup... I think Jannat has forgiven make believe hubby 'rolls eyes' (she forgave him earlier too for marrying without telling her .) I think one more ear holding scene coming up. And all's well that ends well.

See I think Sanam as a person was a very thinking , evolved being. this Jannat does not want to repeat those mistakes of too much thinking, so she just decides to enjoy life.

I think Aahil will be privy to this confession of fake hubby and he will decide to set things right coz he will get to know she has chosen vanilla ove rhot chocolate. remember she does not like pudina chutney too. her taste buds have amnesia too.πŸ˜ƒ

hopefully now she will be taken to the doctor?
Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Chillax Esha! Sbs people are many times wrong!  What I know is marraige of Nazia and Saif will happen and their will be drama. And roka is engagement.  I am not thinking anything right now lets see what happens

Nafs I am always chill πŸ˜† And thats basically what I said too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Reread my comment lol I am always just waiting to see what happens as well lol 
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail

I watched the episode it was Gorgeous!  Loved it! 

Chalo girls...DROOL..πŸ˜† Sweet Dreams. IDK. It was very sweet. I love Sanam in IM. I just love her there.😳 And this epi was all about why she is right to belong there..in spite of everything that has gone wrong in that house.

It was a beautiful shot of the house as the camera panned the Drawing Room...and each and every nook and corner and showed us the memories there...Classic Sahil shots.πŸ‘

Gud Nite. Lovely chatting up.