Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Chicky! Nikkah is not gonna happen, trust me, its NOT πŸ˜†

I am also sure its not even blackmailing, I don't know how but I just know πŸ˜† There is something BIG in store for us..

I hope U R right, Prags. I am not getting positive vibes as of now.

High Octane Drama as promised by F32.
Shaad hell bent on confessing.
Chudail hell bent on making hell out of Ahil's heaven..πŸ’”...She is really going to make it worse...

That sounded like one promise that will be delivered soon, before she forgets it...or we forget it. That one dialogue was so power packed.

Jab Tak Hai Chudail! πŸ€’

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aahil won't announce the niqqah πŸ˜† and if does Sanam 2 is definitely behind this
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Pragya I enjoy their negative chemistry as well! Thats why I guess S2 doesnt upset me too much πŸ˜† Omg I love how he pulls and holds his women too β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† I saw a bit of their face off in the video and it looks like equal takkar πŸ˜† I love when they both do their natuanki or give each other those fierce looks πŸ˜† So yea I probably wont mind the precap either πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How was the episode today? Good? Zee tv already uploaded it.
Will come back after watching it.
chicksoup thumbnail
Anyway...I will not mention the neg vibes again. Let them show what they want to show.
Because this means Jannat knows she is not married to Shaad...and falling for Ahil is less of a sin for her...they must be whitewashing Jannat...πŸ˜†...

Personally, I'd prefer it if Jannat fell for Ahil knowing she is not married.😳
Raingoddess thumbnail
Are u guys sure its Jannat nikah and not Saif Nazia nikah, as in the date πŸ˜† Imagine we all react and then its Saif Nazia nikah πŸ€£ VO are sometimes epically wrong πŸ˜† Did any spoilers suggest Aahil was gonna make the announcement? 
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

@Pragya I enjoy their negative chemistry as well! Thats why I guess S2 doesnt upset me too much πŸ˜† Omg I love how he pulls and holds his women too β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† I saw a bit of their face off in the video and it looks like equal takkar πŸ˜† I love when they both do their natuanki or give each other those fierce looks πŸ˜† So yea I probably wont mind the precap either πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ditto here, Esha.

All that neg chemistry has helped a lot.😳 Even KV and Additi enjoy it...they were acting it out at the QH  party too...at each other's throats.πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

😭

Back to Sahil...Rather Ahil..😭

Because Jannat is going to become jahannum soon...as if it was not already.😭

His words...so perfect...It is the chehra that gives him the strength to face each morning...❀️

Ahil looked so handsome...watching Sanam- Jannat taking each step in her journey...

And he felt terrible seeing the tears in her eyes...

It was beautiful...

And now with the Nikah announcement coming up...Hell starts for us and Ahil.πŸ’”

But abhi mujhmein kahi...B E A U T I F U L...πŸ‘.
It was all about Sanam...but every shot of Ahil in that song...KV looked damn handsome.😳

Soup you describe it so well  I already feel for Aahil πŸ˜­ Cant wait to actually watch it! Sounds beautiful β€οΈ Yet heartbreaking πŸ˜­  I love that song! And KV πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Its gonna be a tough journey for Aahil, but like he said, he is willing to go thru any pain for her sakes β€οΈ
chicksoup thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Are u guys sure its Jannat nikah and not Saif Nazia nikah, as in the date πŸ˜† Imagine we all react and then its Saif Nazia nikah πŸ€£ VO are sometimes epically wrong πŸ˜† Did any spoilers suggest Aahil was gonna make the announcement? 

I think the spoilers are of the roka ceremony...which will be happening on this night...which will be Thursday? May be, Wednesday.πŸ˜‰ 

So Roka of Saif- Naziya.
And Hi Octane Drama.πŸ˜†
SBS explicitly mentioned the unmentionable.πŸ₯±
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: chicksoup

Ditto here, Esha.

All that neg chemistry has helped a lot.😳 Even KV and Additi enjoy it...they were acting it out at the QH  party too...at each other's throats.πŸ˜†

I enjoy watching them too! The pics of them at the party were so funny πŸ˜† These two have a unique chemistry of their own πŸ˜³πŸ˜†