Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: darlingpinks

Just listening to the song😊

I have been listening to the song from the day it came online and thinking of SaHil! Imagine my pleasant surprise when they used this song  The second the initial music started, I knew it was my song on my couple ❤️ I love the song, esp the jannatein agar yahein tu dekhe kyun nahin, chand suraj sabhi hai yahan 💔 Reminded me of Aahil in Dharamshala wishing Sanam was with him there! Gosh it was so perfect!! 
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I have been listening to the song from the day it came online and thinking of SaHil! Imagine my pleasant surprise when they used this song  The second the initial music started, I knew it was my song on my couple ❤️ I love the song ,esp the jannatein agar yaheib tu dekhe kyun nahin, chand suraj sabhi hai yahan 💔 Reminded me of Aahil in Dharamshala wishing Sanam was with him there! Gosh it was so perfect!! 

That would be super awesome. U know wt as soon as i hear anyone song i start imagining sahil in it. How would it ben humari adhoori kahani i already loved this song sahil made me love it more n more. Those linesI loved they rang tey noor jab tu kareed ta- love d song n sahil so much.
Raingoddess thumbnail
The candles made the ambience just perfect! Loved how he looked at her and she closed her eyes, overwhelmed by feelings! And then the closing music of the song ❤️
Raingoddess thumbnail
That Junoon which was playing when Jannat gets up from the bed while Aahil walks towards the room is my favorite these days! Its intense and gorgeous 
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

The candles made the ambience just perfect! Loved how he looked at her and she closed her eyes, overwhelmed by feelings! And then the closing music of the song ❤️

I love that scene more than anything in whole QH, before it was d lighter now it is this. The way those fbs came back to her, n then the 'jo insaan ishq mein jal chuka hai vo aur kitna jal sakta hai'. Kvmade d scene so perfect n those feelings which surbhi felt.❤️  
Raingoddess thumbnail
Aahil's expression during the hug made me cry 😭 I was like poor baby! And then the flashbacks! They were amazing! Connecting it to that first lighter scene was genius ⭐️ I was mesmerized by it 
Raingoddess thumbnail

That would be super awesome. U know wt as soon as i hear anyone song i start imagining sahil in it. How would it ben humari adhoori kahani i already loved this song sahil made me love it more n more. Those linesI loved they rang tey noor jab tu kareed ta- love d song n sahil so much.

Same here girl! I loved it so much!! 
Raingoddess thumbnail

I love that scene more than anything in whole QH, before it was d lighter now it is this. The way those fbs came back to her, n then the 'jo insaan ishq mein jal chuka hai vo aur kitna jal sakta hai'. Kvmade d scene so perfect n those feelings which surbhi felt.❤️  

KV's voice and expressions were so perfect! Surbhi complimented him so well 😳 It was a very well shot scene!! 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Cant say enuf about that scene! It was beautiful ❤️ I really didnt know what to say after watching it! It was spellbinding!! 
Raingoddess thumbnail
I love KV's eyelocks... Leaves me equally mesmerized as Sanam 😆 Those eyes are extremely expressive