Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by flora212

great make moreπŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Yes. Now I am making that "Really?! Chal bhag yahan se' one πŸ€£
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

🀣

Congrats Prags, your gifs are wonderful πŸ‘β€οΈ.
Kya pata, aap thodi paagalpan bhool gayi ho?
πŸ’”

Thodi paagalpan?

She was mad about U, ARI.

All that madness- forgotten.😭
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

🀣
OMG this is the gorgeous gif ever πŸ€£

OMG!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘

KV, your Tango dance with Sneha on DID supermom was great. You got great reviews from the judges. Especially from Terence and Geeta. I could only understand the English part. Govinda spoke only in Hindi, so could not understand what he said.πŸ˜†

Your partner Sneha received very awesome reviews also. And I'm so glad KV didn't let her down. It was Tango with the song Ramleela. PERFECT!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ 

KW let him dance with TJ for a little bit also. And then Terence danced with TJ also. It was so wonderful to see that. She's such a good sport, love that about her ❀️. Her sister was also in the audience.

For anyone who wants to watch his dance, go to zeetv.com...he's the first on the dance floor.
Zee hasn't upload individual performances yet, but you can check the full episode of today.

Love you so much KV ❀️

Edited by sahil333 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by sahil333

TJ & Terence

TJ is such a sweetheart.❀️
Sbb shws qh succes party.survir dance lk mad.gul,surbhi chandna,alka ji is also thr.gul,survir cut cake-3yrs of succes.vo said in ths yrs so many faces r chngd,stry chngd,fans even critisiced ths shw,yet trp is rising.audience lk ths shw.