Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
They still hasn't Aliya!  ๐Ÿ˜•
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Cheee kuch bhi ha ๐Ÿคฃ

I so wish they flirt with each other calling Janu Janu I mean Aahil to Jannat๐Ÿ˜†

Yes! And she also needs a nickname for her Mr. Aahil ๐Ÿ˜†
But I just loved how he said 'Chand aasman mein tha, aur chandni mere paas' Hayyyee!! 
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Yes! And she also needs a nickname for her Mr. Aahil ๐Ÿ˜†
But I just loved how he said 'Chand aasman mein tha, aur chandni mere paas' Hayyyee!! 

I hope she stops calling him Mr. Aaahil or Aahilji ๐Ÿฅฑ Nawab Sahab is better or just Aahil
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mixed feelings of ARI.finaly reaction 4m him."mujhe apne mohabbat pe pura bharosa hain lakin shaad...mujhe sanam ko iss gharme wapas lana hoga".i thnk thy stalking our forum regulerly๐Ÿ˜†.uff!his expressn whn shady said to leave tht time ahil...he even didnt complete properly 'i thnk i shud lea--ve,he is realy chocking.๐Ÿ˜ญ..poor him.whn sanam took of her hand his face..husband hone k bawajut he cnt do any thng..๐Ÿ˜”.his helplessnes-frustration...
&finaly thy shw sanam said to distence herslf from shady...&my frustration towards shady..๐Ÿ˜ก.khule akho se sapna dekh raha hai.๐Ÿฅฑ.he knew thr is some1 in her life yet he hv dare to ths ths...he didnt thnk of her even once..๐Ÿท.wht she want...
so sk got to knw her ammi,got billi's last voicemail..oh yeah latif-khalu & s2's pic..i laugh so hard.๐Ÿคฃ.prcp-s2's ghatiya planing start.๐Ÿคข..&dumbo jannat help her to get close to ahil.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

according to spoiler chudail also try to set shady-sanam closer..๐Ÿ˜ก.sk will cm IM..gul knws wht hapen..bt feel lk again vampfest strt..& sanam dnt get her memory bk any time soon..๐Ÿฅฑ
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Atleast Ahil thought  something about Shaad. ๐Ÿ˜† And ouch he even imagined both Shaad & Jannat sleeping together.
So okay, so Ahil thinks his Sanam is happy with Shaad? For this he is not reacting? ๐Ÿ˜• Possible.
And Sanam is totally attracted to Ahil. Her dialogues were poignant. She said she thinks she is incomplete with Shaad but Ahil & Sanam are very close despite being apart. So she already started to recognise herself with Sanam subconsciously.
Shaad's proposal was LOL
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I enjoyed SaHil scenes today. They were really good . And the way Aahil was feeling when he imagined Sanam and Shaad on the bed - UGH! 
I'm so glad that we got a reaction from him! He cannot digest the fact that someone else is being with his Sanam. 

Yes, Aahil.. Bring her back home where it all began. Where you both shared your dreams and fears together. Where love was all you both had to give each other. 

I absolutely loved Sanam dialogues just before she went to sleep. She is slowly putting the puzzle together and starting to identify herself in Mr. Ibrahim's Sanam.. 

I mean, I bet - no, 100 % sure - that her dreams are going to be about a very Handsome Nawab. It's so clear that she is feeling something something toward Aahil. โ˜บ๏ธ HE is the last thought she thought of before going to sleep. Now, that means something.. 

All I can think of is your guys' Paani Paani conversation ๐Ÿ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
OMG!  I loved the episode๐Ÿคฃ I loved Shashi too and of course Nawab Sahab ka reaction and Jannat's pov ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
livelytanu thumbnail

OMG!  I loved the episode๐Ÿคฃ I loved Shashi too and of course Nawab Sahab ka reaction and Jannat's pov ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Also Saif. โ˜บ๏ธ
I liked the episode too!
I loved Lateef. Madhuri Dixit's Dhak dhak gal. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Also Saif. โ˜บ๏ธ
I liked the episode too!
I loved Lateef. Madhuri Dixit's Dhak dhak gal. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

me too khala and lateef was hilarious๐Ÿคฃ between I think saif is mayor's adopted bhai ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
livelytanu thumbnail

me too khala and lateef was hilarious๐Ÿคฃ between I think saif is mayor's adopted bhai ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Dont know. ๐Ÿ˜• Is show mein kuch bhi ho sakta hain. ๐Ÿ˜†