Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Yes yes Naff, your daily Written Updater is here πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Nothing much happened actually today. But still a LOT happened. Guess it was needed like a calm, after such a HEAVY episode yesterday..πŸ˜›

Aahil took her hand and bought her to the window and looking outside at the moon "Us raat hum aise hi saath the. Chand aasman pe tha..and looking at HER beside him "Aur chandni mere satht!😳 Hayyyee!! Kya dialogue tha! πŸ˜†

But light came. She drew apart and stood a little away from him he asked "Kya hua?" She said nothing "Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai yeh kahani..jaise meri apni hi hai" He said "Kyunki yeh tumhari hi kahani hai..kyunki meri..and he was about to say when that Shady appeared...

He said her medicines are due and its late. Aahil also said I think I should go. But the look on his face, irritated and helpless, frustrated too  And the best part WE GOT A MONOLOGUE OF HIM when he was back at home. He imagined they were on same bed..I mean Shaad and Jannat and it frustrated him.taht irritated look "Mujhe apni mohabbat pe pora yakeen hai, lekin us Shaad...Mujhe apni Sanam ko vapas jaldi lana hoga yahan" πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

@bold What the hell πŸ˜² Did he really πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
flora212 thumbnail
Ok then I will watch only those partsπŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And also Shaad Jannat scene. They were sleeping separately. As she said till her tabiyat gets better they have to stay away. But now she said Shayad I was wrong because humare beech duriyan aa rahi hain. i feel like humare rishte mein kuch adhoora hai. Not like Mr.Ibrahim and his Sanam, jo door hoke bhi paas hain aur hum paas hoke bhi door πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Shaad was like mujhe bhi kuch kehna hai and he started telling her truth πŸ˜² Yes he was telling her, but when he went on to ki yeh jhoot ka rishta sahi par main sach banana chahta hun she slept till then πŸ˜† He was saying he wanted to marry her now πŸ₯±

And Mayor and Aahil had a talk on the phone. It was quite a good episode πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

@bold What the hell πŸ˜² Did he really πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

YES YES HE DID!! Specially his expressions when he came back and was imagining THEM together. Best scene TBH. Atleast some reaction πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail

And also Shaad Jannat scene. They were sleeping separately. As she said till her tabiyat gets better they have to stay away. But now she said Shayad I was wrong because humare beech duriyan aa rahi hain. i feel like humare rishte mein kuch adhoora hai. Not like Mr.Ibrahim and his Sanam, jo door hoke bhi paas hain aur hum paas hoke bhi door πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Shaad was like mujhe bhi kuch kehna hai and he started telling her truth πŸ˜² Yes he was telling her, but when he went on to ki yeh jhoot ka rishta sahi par main sach banana chahta hun she slept till then πŸ˜† He was saying he wanted to marry her now πŸ₯±

And Mayor and Aahil had a talk on the phone. It was quite a good episode πŸ˜†

Lol ! Is he seriously man in wonderland?  πŸ˜• I mean like...Whatever nothing changed he is still behaving physco!  Why don't cvs just...show what he is! Did he really think she will accept this jhoot bana hua rishta! πŸ₯± He doesn't even give her a choice!  
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! lateef and Khala, they stole the EPISODE!!
Superb acting..and that PIC of S2...i laughed so hard..🀣
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

YES YES HE DID!! Specially his expressions when he came back and was imagining THEM together. Best scene TBH. Atleast some reaction πŸ˜†

Thank God. πŸ‘ πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Aarrghh they still did not upload the episodesπŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
He was not actually doubting him, but still he went in a little confusion while talking about him. He was praying that 'Maula" something..you know what I mean!? πŸ˜†
But still. Atleast a step. Atleast SOMETHING in that direction. Good good. πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: Enigmatic_Angel

OMG!! lateef and Khala, they stole the EPISODE!!

Superb acting..and that PIC of S2...i laughed so hard..🀣

πŸ˜† That was indeed funny!! πŸ€£
Really man! Those incense sticks or candles..whatever they are πŸ˜†