SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 63

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by flora212

this is one of my favourite song πŸ˜† imagine a slow romantic seduction while Aahil shocked and confusedπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† The song is perfect specially the lyrics for seductionπŸ˜†

Oh my my!! I love this song like hell, really!! πŸ˜† I used to listen to it a lot! It has that classily sexy tone to it, and I love the lyrics too!
Esha, I know WHAT kinda excited you meant. And also the other kinda, when you tried to clarify πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How sexy would that be! I can imagine his confused and adorable expressions πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mahwash22

All I can think of is our Passionate Sahil intertwined in a heated embrace ❀️ And that BG Tune..

On top of that, a certain song is playing in my mind..

"Humne Tumko Dil Yeh De Diya, Yeh Bhi Na Poocha Koun Ho Tum." ❀️

----------

Sanam takes a few steps back once realizing what she has done. She had wrapped her arms around the handsome stranger, yet the feel of him wasn't so foreign..

But she turns around to control her beating heartbeat.

Aahil comes to stand behind her, running a finger down her back delicately.. Sanam can feel his hot breath down her neck, as he leans in and nuzzles her soft skin.. Right there..
The spot which makes her weak..

He knows where to touch.. Where to make her remember just who he really is.

~ Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahi, Is Dil Pe Kiska Zor Hai
Teri Aur Khicha Jaa Raha Hoon, Jaane Yeh Kaisi Dor Hai ~

She closes her eyes, inhaling a sharp breath. Memory flashes before her eyes..
Someone holding her hand, caressing her cheek.. Placing heated kisses as someone tightly grabs into the sheet..

Sanam opens her eyes and turns around to stare into warm passion-filled eyes.

Those eyes..

~ Tumpe Yakeen Aa Gaya, Yeh Kaisa Airbaar Hai
Kya Hai Yeh Dil Ki Bebasi, Ya Naam Iska Pyar Hai
Yuhi Nahi Bechain Hoon, Yuhi Nahi Betaab Hoon
Tumne Dekha Tha Jo Kal, Manon Wahi Main Khwab Hoon ~

~ Aankhon Ne Aankhon Mein Dekh Kar, Yeh Pehchana Koun Ho Tum ~

OMG Mahuu!! This is so.. And so..☺️
πŸ˜†

This piece is so hot and magical, just like our SaHil are! They define passion, really! I mean you just need to see them in one frame and all "feels" come tumbling down..πŸ˜†

Okay, not a fan of that song much, but I listened to it once again after we had that talk earlier and Esha told, and I found that awesome! Coz I imagined SaHil in it😳 πŸ˜†

But this piece! This is amazing! I can so imagine all this in front of my eyes, how hot it would be! She remembers his touch, her heart remembers her. I just love when she gets all those feels these days when he touches her, you know like hands and all...πŸ˜†

You should definitely post this as a separate topic, and make it a little longer too πŸ˜› Let others also enjoy...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mahwash22

All I can think of is our Passionate Sahil intertwined in a heated embrace ❀️ And that BG Tune..

On top of that, a certain song is playing in my mind..

"Humne Tumko Dil Yeh De Diya, Yeh Bhi Na Poocha Koun Ho Tum." ❀️

----------

Sanam takes a few steps back once realizing what she has done. She had wrapped her arms around the handsome stranger, yet the feel of him wasn't so foreign..

But she turns around to control her beating heartbeat.

Aahil comes to stand behind her, running a finger down her back delicately.. Sanam can feel his hot breath down her neck, as he leans in and nuzzles her soft skin.. Right there..
The spot which makes her weak..

He knows where to touch.. Where to make her remember just who he really is.

~ Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahi, Is Dil Pe Kiska Zor Hai
Teri Aur Khicha Jaa Raha Hoon, Jaane Yeh Kaisi Dor Hai ~

She closes her eyes, inhaling a sharp breath. Memory flashes before her eyes..
Someone holding her hand, caressing her cheek.. Placing heated kisses as someone tightly grabs into the sheet..

Sanam opens her eyes and turns around to stare into warm passion-filled eyes.

Those eyes..

~ Tumpe Yakeen Aa Gaya, Yeh Kaisa Airbaar Hai
Kya Hai Yeh Dil Ki Bebasi, Ya Naam Iska Pyar Hai
Yuhi Nahi Bechain Hoon, Yuhi Nahi Betaab Hoon
Tumne Dekha Tha Jo Kal, Manon Wahi Main Khwab Hoon ~

~ Aankhon Ne Aankhon Mein Dekh Kar, Yeh Pehchana Koun Ho Tum ~
So cute gif that was Naff! πŸ˜† Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago
Awww.. Naff, that gif is love! Guys, you're all making me smile with the awesome feedback. :)

Prags, so glad you enjoyed the passionate moment. I'll def make it a bit longer and post it today. πŸ˜‰
Seriously that precap has got me all worked up since yesterday.. All the feels...

Cannot wait to see the passionate hug between our Nawab and his Begum.
Sanam has worn Saree in Saif Nazia wedding..actually was looking gorgeous!  πŸ˜† Perfect Begum lagrahi thi! Matching matching with Aahil πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Aahil met with SK and felt if he knows her πŸ€£
i liked sanam's saree than s2's chamkila sharara...now sanam looking mrs.ARI.s2's sharara zyada hi chamkeela tha.sanam wear sarees b4 bt its quite different...productn now gv her a good wadrob..i lv thr ofscreen masti specialy whn  sanam said iske pati k behen ki shaadi to s2 said wo to tere vi pati ha,sanam said kiske sath-s2 k bf k sath..πŸ˜†.lv amrapali's cute IV.so its her 8th get up.thr off screen masti ao much.oh!forgot to tell ahil also wear black...sanam k sath matching matching...

ahil staring mayor/sk...lk realy he saw his ammi's bhoot..πŸ˜†amra said she feels some koi conectn hai n all.wohi hoga pure nikah me drama...πŸ˜†