Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Can I have a seduction drunk sequence from Jannat for Nawab Sahab on this song😳😉
Aap Ke Pyaar Mein Hum Savarne Lage
Dekh Ke Aap Ko Hum Nikhar Ne Lage
Is Kadar Aap Se Hum Ko Mohabbat Huvi
Toot Ke Baajuon Mein Bikharne Lage
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

I wrote Jannat's drabble on her first night at IM... read when you have time😳.

Inspired by precap off course

That was so good! Loved it 😳 Hope u write more if u get time! Lovely treat for SaHil fans 😊
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Can I have a seduction drunk sequence from Jannat for Nawab Sahab on this song😳😉

Dekh Ke Aap Ko Hum Nikhar Ne Lage
Toot Ke Baajuon Mein Bikharne Lage

I love that song! Esp the beginning portion 😆 I also love Baahon Mein Nahi Rehna... The voice sound so sexy 😆 But imagine she is all hot and bothered and then we get a drunk scene 😳 Bechara Aahil gets confused and kinda excited at the same time 😆 I dont mean that kinda excited... I mean the good kind, you guys know what I mean 😆
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I love that song! Esp the beginning portion 😆 I also love Baahon Mein Nahi Rehna... The voice sound so sexy 😆 But imagine she is all hot and bothered and then we get a drunk scene 😳 Bechara Aahil gets confused and kinda excited at the same time 😆 I dont mean that kinda excited... I mean the good kind, you guys know what I mean 😆

this is one of my favourite song 😆 imagine a slow romantic seduction while Aahil shocked and confused😳😉😆 The song is perfect specially the lyrics for seduction😆
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: LauraVIP

Even though there is a mess in the story, SaHil chemistry is too good. During polygamy track, there was less chemistry between SaHil. Now they are EPIC again! 

IKR the precap was 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

this is one of my favourite song 😆 imagine a slow romantic seduction while Aahil shocked and confused😳😉😆 The song is perfect specially the lyrics for seduction😆

Its def really sexy! Perfect for seduction! The classy kind 😳 That would be so perfect 😉 Aahil would be 😲😆 And Jannat would go ☺️ Lol 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Uff that new Junoon ❤️
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
All I can think of is our Passionate Sahil intertwined in a heated embrace ❤️ And that BG Tune..

On top of that, a certain song is playing in my mind..

"Humne Tumko Dil Yeh De Diya, Yeh Bhi Na Poocha Koun Ho Tum." ❤️

----------

Sanam takes a few steps back once realizing what she has done. She had wrapped her arms around the handsome stranger, yet the feel of him wasn't so foreign..

But she turns around to control her beating heartbeat.

Aahil comes to stand behind her, running a finger down her back delicately.. Sanam can feel his hot breath down her neck, as he leans in and nuzzles her soft skin.. Right there..
The spot which makes her weak..

He knows where to touch.. Where to make her remember just who he really is.

~ Dil Hai Ke Manta Nahi, Is Dil Pe Kiska Zor Hai
Teri Aur Khicha Jaa Raha Hoon, Jaane Yeh Kaisi Dor Hai ~

She closes her eyes, inhaling a sharp breath. Memory flashes before her eyes..
Someone holding her hand, caressing her cheek.. Placing heated kisses as someone tightly grabs into the sheet..

Sanam opens her eyes and turns around to stare into warm passion-filled eyes.

Those eyes..

~ Tumpe Yakeen Aa Gaya, Yeh Kaisa Airbaar Hai
Kya Hai Yeh Dil Ki Bebasi, Ya Naam Iska Pyar Hai
Yuhi Nahi Bechain Hoon, Yuhi Nahi Betaab Hoon
Tumne Dekha Tha Jo Kal, Manon Wahi Main Khwab Hoon ~

~ Aankhon Ne Aankhon Mein Dekh Kar, Yeh Pehchana Koun Ho Tum ~
Raingoddess thumbnail
Omg Mahwash 😲 Nafs and I thought of that song too! Great minds think alike 😳 Loved ur little scenario 🤗That touch, that passion, those eyes  So perfect! The lyrics fit so well! Esp the last two lines! Reminds me of Pragya's dreamland stories 😆 That was beautiful! And uff SaHil  Its like they were never apart! The chemistry is as Junooni as always ❤️
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Omg Mahwash😲Nafs and I thought of that song too! Great minds think alike😳Loved ur little scenario🤗That touch, that passion, those eyesSo perfect! The lyrics fit so well! Esp the last two lines! Reminds me of Pragya's dreamland stories😆That was beautiful! And uff SaHilIts like they were never apart! The chemistry is as Junooni as always❤️

I know right!! I swear that song has been circling around my mind for a long time. It just fits SaHil.. ❤️

Awww, Esha.. Great minds do think alike. 😉 Thank you for the awesome words, I just couldn't stop myself from writing the small scene. That scene, stare and touch.. Hayee.. Got me all worked up. Wonder what will happen tomorrow when the epi will air. 😳

I think I'll be back on updating my stories soon. I need to hear these songs and gain some hot inspiration 😉 I think I'll make a seperate post tomorrow for this one! 😆