Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Oh and when he called Aahil picked up and said 'Jannat I am so sorry main bina bataye hi aa gaya vapas..." But then Shaad said "Mr Aahil main bol raha hun Shaad" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aahil was like "oh sorry, i thought Jannat hogi.." πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Aww bechare ka dil toot gaya πŸ˜­ Now dont ask "kaunsa" πŸ€£ I will let u guess that one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
"Dil hote jo, mere seene mein do..
Doosra dil bhi main, tumhe deta todne ko.."

πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail

No matter what I am really loving the episodes, coz thats just me πŸ˜†

And also the first car scene between him and witch. Aahil was so nonchalantly sexy! I mean his every mood is just SO SEXY! Faltu se looks de raha tha witch ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Like he REALLY DOESN'T CARE. And he said that too 'You know what, mujhe kuch farak nahi padta tumhe jo sochna hai soch lo" πŸ˜†

And this frustrated witch, ofcourse πŸ˜†

Me too πŸ˜† Tho I have yet to watch today πŸ˜† But I will real soon! Aahil gets really sexy when he is nonchalent or has that devil may care attitude πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Too bad only Chudail sees that side of him lol I love the looks he gives her πŸ˜† Esp that irritated one πŸ˜† And those words in that voice πŸ˜†
Raingoddess thumbnail
And Pragya I am sure the witch has more than one reason to feel frustrated πŸ€£
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

Me too πŸ˜† Tho I have yet to watch today πŸ˜† But I will real soon! Aahil gets really sexy when he is nonchalent or has that devil may care attitude πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Too bad only Chudail sees that side of him lol I love the looks he gives her πŸ˜† Esp that irritated one πŸ˜† And those words in that voice πŸ˜†

He is looking EXTRA SEXY in this black get up man! REALLY! I mean I literally couldn't atke his eyes off him today! It felt like whole episode was dedicated to him but still yeh dil maange more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Really ESHA!! I mean really!! You get me right, I know you do πŸ˜† I'll leave for when you'll watch it. I mean way he was sitting on the windowsill, with moon outside! IMAGINE! AND IN BLACK! 
Lol even while packing he was setting up his hair! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
YAAASHHH WOWWW YYUIHDEGIOPK ! 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

And Pragya I am sure the witch has more than one reason to feel frustrated πŸ€£

Oh! I knew you would get that! πŸ€£
The way she slammed the car door πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

YAAASHHH WOWWW YYUIHDEGIOPK ! 

Thats just some more frustration πŸ€£
Raingoddess thumbnail

He is looking EXTRA SEXY in this black get up man! REALLY! I mean I literally couldn't atke his eyes off him today! It felt like whole episode was dedicated to him but still yeh dil maange more πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Really ESHA!! I mean really!! You get me right, I know you do πŸ˜† I'll leave for when you'll watch it. I mean way he was sitting on the windowsill, with moon outside! IMAGINE! AND IN BLACK! 
Lol even while packing he was setting up his hair! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh stop it β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† Somehow I can imagine all of it πŸ˜‰ I will drool some more after watching the episode but not here πŸ˜† Will add more when I respond to ur pm πŸ˜‰ We can discuss the details there πŸ˜† Aahil is sinful in black period! And for some odd reason I like when they show the moon and him in the same frame πŸ˜† Idk why lol 
Raingoddess thumbnail

Oh! I knew you would get that! πŸ€£
The way she slammed the car door πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rofl πŸ€£ Atleast she is not like Jannat πŸ˜† Who gets paani paani each time πŸ€£ Saifuji aap kaha ho πŸ˜† We need u to come here πŸ€£πŸ€£