SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 52

Posted: 8 years ago
Yes I agree on the part that there was Sanam in Jannat during meteor shower scene.  I just hope she doesn't say Aahilji anymoreπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Maria_Shaukat_9

There are some things that still annoy me about Qubool hai but I think I'm going to ignore the logics and skip the annoying bits and just focus on Survir's chemistry. If I use my head then it annoys me but if I leave my brain on the side whilst watching this show and just focus on the nice bits then I think I'll be fine.

Same here! I agree its not perfect yet the Junoon makes me feel equally enchanted each time! For QH only, I leave any issues aside because I watch for SaHil and SurVir! But ur right about that! If u think too much, its not gonna be a fun watch lol For me, its all entertainment lol And that doesnt mean everything entertains me but strong chemistry and passion def gets me hooked lol 
Nazia Saif ki Wedding horahi he pretty sure about it πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Raingoddess

What u have said is so lovely πŸ‘ Yes, not matter what Aahil and Sanam can only wish the best for each other and their hearts still beat for the other! Soulmates who belong in each other's arms and soon will be together πŸ˜³ What they share is true and selfless love!  Idk how one can question Aahil's love for Sanam but the fact that he prayed for her wish to be fulfilled without even know what it was made me love him even more! He was always a pure hearted soul  Maybe thats why he cant play twisted chaals nor does he want to just get back Sanam! He wants his Sanam to return to him! He wants her to be happy and healthy! And the Sanam inside of Jannat wants the same! Its a test where both of these lovers will pass with flying colors due to the purity of their love! That scene was beautiful! I loved it! I would have said to make a separate post on this, but then most likely it will be turned into something else πŸ˜† But this was really nice! Thanks for posting ur thoughts here πŸ˜³ SaHil β€οΈ

Thanks πŸ˜³ 

I just love the fact that you can tell that Aahil's love is so pure and that he'd do anything for her because her wants, desires and happiness matters most to him even more than his own. Also speaking from experience I think that dil se you only pray for someone's happiness before your own that matters to you and someone who's touched your heart and clearly so soon "Mr Ahil" has touched Sanam's heart. You pray for your apne before everyone else and clearly Sanam feels in her heart that Aahil is her apna.

Also I agree about chaals bit. He clearly doesn't want to use any dirty tactics or chaals to get things done or get her back. He could if he wanted to but he doesn't want to hurt her. She's the one who taught him how to love and be happy and now that he's so in love all he wants is her happiness and he can't bear to hurt her. Her happiness is his happiness. His love is so pure.
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by flora212

Yes I agree on the part that there was Sanam in Jannat during meteor shower scene.  I just hope she doesn't say Aahilji anymoreπŸ˜†

Me too. When she said Aahilji I was like you're not Sanam2 so stop calling him Aahilji and call him Aahil. I hope if she says Aahilji or Mr Aahil again that Mr Aahil tells her to stop calling him that and call him Aahil and brings her onto first name basis πŸ˜†
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
Whenever I think i'm giving up on SaHil  

Originally posted by LauraVIP

Aww Laura πŸ€— Can I give u a piece of advice, if u dont mind... Either u can watch with less expectation and just enjoy their chemistry (watch a show with a good story if u have to so when u watch QH, u just enjoy SaHil...), or take a small break and come back when their reunite, or watch keeping in mind that love stories are all about obstacles and trial... This was just some advice I give every fan cuz trust me I know its not easy! I feel it at times too but then once Junoon reaches my ears I am a goner πŸ˜† Hope u dont take this the wrong way πŸ˜³ Have some patience and look at things from different perspectives, u might enjoy it more πŸ˜Š
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Originally posted by JShukla

Not sure if I find some veiled digs here... was passing by and read.

I think lack of someone's enthusiasm should not deter you from making your posts. the fact that Aahil still wishes for Sanam's happiness in his heart says a lot.

I am sure people would have kept your lovely post clutter free.

I feel most people including myself comment positively/negatively depending on how we view the track! because we take our entertainment seriously.

And I dont, I just enjoy it πŸ˜† Jk lol 
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Originally posted by LauraVIP

look choice is yoursπŸ˜† watch it if you can enjoy or don't watch it cause no one is forcing you to πŸ˜³
Originally posted by flora212

Lol true, I love how she says Aahil πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†