Qubool Hai

SaHil/SurVir/JanAah Heaven#29~ next AT pg94 - Page 50

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I will never support Shayar over Aahil! But I think a lot of people are frustrated by the lack of acknowledgement given to what Shayar did all this time. Keeping a perfect stranger with him and calling her his wife and misleading her and the world at the same time! Not a small thing! In most countries it is an offence punishable by law! To say a women has to be condemned to live her whole life with a fake identity given to her by a man? No words to describe how I feel about that sentiment! 

But SAHIL are in one frame now. However, until Sanam is Jannat, even Junoon won't feel the same! But at least SAHIL have met. So that is a step in the right direction! I just hope they do reveal to Sanam/ Jannat that Shayar is not her real husband before whatever happens next does happen! She dosent need to know Aahil is her husband. But at least know ONE truth about her life would be good! Or in this case the biggest untruth! To me this show is about Aahil and Sanam and continues to be about Aahil and Sanam! 

I know Aahil is at fault regarding the lack of acknowledgement!  But no I can't support Shaad over Aahil. Cause Aahil mistakes are just tiny infront of that great maha purush! But Mandy this is a show...the Creatives will do whatever they want!  We won't be able to do anything. My point is enjoy the one which you were waiting for that too if you can enjoy!  But if you can't then don't watch!  I can enjoy so I will watch even though Aahil being all dumb about reaction is disturbing but I feel we should have a bit more patience. And we should not forget Shaad the Villain is meant to be glorified.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I started to watch for this show for Sahil so I will continue to watch it for them. 
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aww the way he looks at her  That sideways glance! πŸ˜³ And the slight emotion on her face! In the top right hand pic, I see a glimpse of Sanam πŸ˜‰
halima_zaka thumbnail
halima_zaka thumbnail
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raingoddess

Same πŸ˜³ I hope its stable too! But I am sure it will unsettle many πŸ˜†  QH mein acha ho toh kisi ko acha nahin lagta πŸ˜† But I will be happy for the team! They are trying lol 

It sure will! πŸ˜† I'm sick of seeing some attributing the rise in TRPs to certain characters, and blaming the loss in TRPs on less "drama" or focus on "boring" people. πŸ˜•

Anyway, I watch the show only for SaHil. I don't care about the story much, TBH. πŸ˜†

The team does deserve credit for the brilliant execution of the HP track. πŸ‘
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

This is an open forum anyone can say anythingπŸ˜† So let it be! For me Shaad actions are more disgusting than Aahil's!  That's my opinion.  Aahil is redeemable but Shaad is not. Anyways don't want to rant more about Shaddy!  

So true lets not rant anymore about Shayar πŸ˜†
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: innocent.aman

😎    mar  ajye  bas    shayari karte hue πŸ‘   rone do jananat ko vaise ki pagli  hai woh akal tu hai nahi mera shauhar😭🀣

and   aahil  will  take care of her  akal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†   i think perfect  so  jaant  will cry and snub aahil  so  angst  by nawab saab   perfect  i dont like cheesy  roamnce πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

but  do u really think  they will  kill him take make us happyπŸ˜†?

They killed Rehan didn't they. So this too is possible.
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I will never support Shayar over Aahil! But I think a lot of people are frustrated by the lack of acknowledgement given to what Shayar did all this time. Keeping a perfect stranger with him and calling her his wife and misleading her and the world at the same time! Not a small thing! In most countries it is an offence punishable by law! To say a women has to be condemned to live her whole life with a fake identity given to her by a man? No words to describe how I feel about that sentiment! 

But SAHIL are in one frame now. However, until Sanam is Jannat, even Junoon won't feel the same! But at least SAHIL have met. So that is a step in the right direction! I just hope they do reveal to Sanam/ Jannat that Shayar is not her real husband before whatever happens next does happen! She dosent need to know Aahil is her husband. But at least know ONE truth about her life would be good! Or in this case the biggest untruth! To me this show is about Aahil and Sanam and continues to be about Aahil and Sanam! 

I know u never will Mandy! In fact you have always pointed out his actions from the beginning! But there are some who are more busy blaming Aahil instead lol Also I see no reason to bring in real people into this πŸ˜† Everyone is just doing their job lol As for the characters, yes basically I feel the same about Shayar as everyone else except I find him too insignificant to discuss πŸ˜† In the end the cvs will do what they feel is best lol He is wrong no doubt! But by dragging Aahil into this mess is turning it into something else all together! Its taking the limelight away from the real culprit! Its a crime and there is no refuting it. The cvs def shud acknowledge it, maybe they dont find the character significant enuf, or are unsure which way to go, or maybe have just that in mind, to point out the wrong that he has done! We never know, they might just make Jannat point out his crime rather than anyone else... Anything is possible lol However, I like how you put it! SaHil are in one frame and since the show is about them, this is the first step in the right direction! Sanam will slowly emerge from Jannat since there is no Jannat to begin with! I guess thats the point of it being an entire track and we have to be patient. It does get frustrating at times, even for me, but then Junoon is hard to not fall in love with πŸ˜³ Yeh toh bas shuruvat hai πŸ˜† Lets see what happens next lol But def Jannat finding out about the lies is more important than her discovering the truth! And she will discover both! When the cvs want her to lol But you said it! This show is about Aahil, Sanam and their Junoon πŸ˜³ Its about their journey! Thanks for this comment Mandy! I really appreciate how you gave a balanced perspective while being respectful of my opinions! Tc and hope to see u around here more!!  
Edited by Raingoddess - 8 years ago
Raingoddess thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FireNIce

It sure will! πŸ˜† I'm sick of seeing some attributing the rise in TRPs to certain characters, and blaming the loss in TRPs on less "drama" or focus on "boring" people. πŸ˜•

Anyway, I watch the show only for SaHil. I don't care about the story much, TBH. πŸ˜†

The team does deserve credit for the brilliant execution of the HP track. πŸ‘

Same here! And then the excessive blame of the cvs πŸ˜† Ur right, they def deserve credit for the HP track β­οΈ They do mess up at times but during others give us awesome stuff lol So lets see what they have in mind lol I am the same! No shame in admitting that I watch QH for SaHil only πŸ˜† In most other shows, the couples dont attract me so story is a must but here SaHil are enuf to make me watch n enjoy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†